• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    1:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at Miami ( -5.5 ) —- T: 194
    3:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 16.5 ) at Cleveland ( -16.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    5:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 204
    6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at Orlando ( -1 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/14083-20757326

• dpretty123

Young or bosh today?

• mellofellowsu

@xHotLineBlingx said...

To Kyrie or not to Kyrie?

Shouldn’t be a question. He hasn’t played a game in months. There’s little chance he’s going to be able to put together a remarkable game fantasy-wise. Practice can’t prepare you for the real game and he’s going to be winded at some point today. They’ll ease him in.

• ryanfeller

anyone know whats been up with knight lately?

• keephustlincuz

My guess is Kyrie plays 20-25 minutes. Still a little rusty. 24 FD points.

• Whacko

Going to try this early SS again with a new approach…
    ALL in on a SIXER upset….LOL
    Joke…

Actually thinking of this Heat game a little bit to much…..

• Dgogal7

Tyreke bounce back game??

• rebkell

@bulls40 said...

With only 3 games tonight my lineup will probably wind up stacked whether intentional or not.

Is there a reason why FD isn’t doing any all day GPPs? Do they just not fill competing with NFL or does the lack of late swap option scare people away from rostering guys over a 7 hour spread?

It’s the same way on DK, they have the early slates and the late slates, only all day I saw was some free games. DK seems like anytime there is a gap between game times, they will always split it up.

• mellofellowsu

@Dgogal7 said...

Tyreke bounce back game??

I would think so.

• onepinrodney

@ryanfeller said...

anyone know whats been up with knight lately?

He’s been awful, how do you play 41 minutes and end up with 15 FPS (last game). I wouldn’t think that was even possible. I’d rather go MCW/Bledsoe.

• anygame4u

Hello to the wise DFS minds. J. Jack or Rubio on FD? Which player would you roster and why?
    I feel Jack will get more minutes and both the T’Wolves and Nets allow a tons of fantasy points at the PG position.

• cpp214

FanDuel has Lauvergne listed as a center now. Anybody like him better than Biyombo as a punt play there for $4,000?

• anygame4u

@cpp214 said...

FanDuel has Lauvergne listed as a center now. Anybody like him better than Biyombo as a punt play there for $4,000?

Absolutely not…

• Rsmith11

So many great plays around the 6k in the 12 o’clock games today it’s crazy. Whiteside, jack, KAT, McCollum, dragic..

• tjm321z

Is Cory Joseph going to finally give me a decent game? He’s been killing me

• mbunner23

Need 1
    NBA Today at 1PM EST – $2 entry – 4/5 spots filled *** https://deeplink.me/draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/17879470

• nta87

@Whacko said...

Go all in on the SIXERS
    It’s a Super Sixers Stack day…

LOL I just don’t have the mindset nor the balls to ever really stack 1 game. just can’t do it.

What’s making me mad on fantasy hub is that they always leave a game or two off every slate… Yesterday it was okc lal game today you can’t choose anyone from the cle game… With not many games going on yesterday and even tn it makes it very frustrating as it is harder to cash in these double ups I’ve been losing w these small slates… Anyone else on fantasyhub experiencing this??????

• nta87

For example today all of their double ups only include the no den game, sac vs tor and atl/orl……That’s redic to me…. How many other games are on today… I know cle philly…. Aren’t the nets playing… And isn’t there one more game??????

• nta87

@Rsmith11 said...

So many great plays around the 6k in the 12 o’clock games today it’s crazy. Whiteside, jack, KAT, McCollum, dragic..

Jack and McCollum would be my picks they been tearing it up w iso Joe in decline jack has been taking on huge workload now with scoring as well and McCollum been coming thru for me the last four times I rostered him can’t miss in my mind

• keephustlincuz

I do. NO is bad against centers. He will be very low owned.

• jim1212

Lowry or Rondo for late gm fd ? Also, thoughts on Bismack overall for cheap play

• nta87

Anyways Yeh the fh slate starts at six PM which includes only three games to pick from so essentially they are just erasing four games off the slate today I seriously don’t understand why they just have full day cash games or gpps going
    … Frustrating

• michaelscarn

dragic/wiggins or jack/covington?

• michaelscarn

Holiday has a higher floor and a great matchup – but the minutes restrictions would lead me to projcet Dragic at a higher ceiling. I’d feel safer with Holiday in cash

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Set yesterday’s lineup early and forgot about it. (had Christmas with my family) Was 10 points off GPP cash line with Pau. whoops. At least I didn’t enter much.

Set the RG league for 15 entries since we have trouble filling small slates.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).