8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 225
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• CountKarma

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

What’s the appeal with Rubio, value alone?

• tim51278

Surprised no one is talking about Drummond. Isn’t DAL worst rebounding deferential in the league? He should feast.

• kps3205s

@Penguin3200 said...

Got my core tonight going with Dunn, Buckets, and Joker. Minutes restriction off the Joker and will eat against my terrible wolves defense.

I also like Lillard with a late night hammer at low ownership and at 8.5k.

Joker has only 2 double doubles against KAT in his career and never 20 raw points scoring against him. I was surprised when I looked it up.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id1_hint=Nikola+Jokic&player_id1_select=Nikola+Jokic&player_id1=jokicni01&idx=players&player_id2_hint=Karl-Anthony+Towns&player_id2_select=Karl-Anthony+Towns&player_id2=townska01&idx=players

• biged263835

@bigkino217 said...

why does FD not show a designation for beverley? dudes out for the season lol

Doing that for a bunch of players.

• mbunner23

@CountKarma said...

There’s a lot of buzz about him around the industry for tonight, but I’m not buying it.

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

So who’s that sneaky pick that’s gonna win someone $100,000 on DK tonight?

Probably one of your euro guys or one of your over rated guys :)

• bigkino217

@gillio said...

Towns

with so much value, id expect most of the studs to have decent ownership (relatively) it’s usually the random mid range guys that go unnoticed as everyone makes stars/scrubs lineups

• bigkino217

@CountKarma said...

mitchell is out, plus his backup is out. he’s pretty cheap and less at risk to the random 22 minute games

• Isolitary18

All the Aldridge…all of it.

• queensfinest

i have $4600 for my F spot on dk. who is the best option at or below that price?

• KindGuy

@bigkino217 said...

mitchell is out, plus his backup is out, and he’s pretty cheap.

Right, but he sucks.

• feekdogg

@mbunner23 said...

Trying not to pull the trigger on Ricky Rubio.

Eric Crain loves him. And he’s won a penny or two playing DFS.

• bigkino217

@elementasrat said...

Right, but he sucks.

this statement just makes me want to play him more tbh

• jgootz421

@BellRoto said...

If you want to know why ownership is so spread out on a big slates like today’s, this forum provides all the evidence you need and more. Everyone is so confident in their “cores”, and the variety of everyone’s stands is massive. Good luck to all tonight.

Quick tournament thought from me:

I am making 20 lineups tonight to put into the $1 DK GPP, as I do every night. On nights with a ton of games like this one, I almost never go with guys like Harden, Durant, or Westbrook. I’d rather throw a ton of combinations at the wall with guys like Oladipo, Vuc, Jordan, Batum, Mirotic, and so on. You’ll notice on this massive slates that the lineups that win tournies are rarely stars and scrubs, as those structures tend to limit upside unless all of your scrubs can go 10x and all of your studs can go 6-7x. If you can get 6-8x from all of your mid-range to tier 2 guys, you will have a very, very unique lineup with tons of upside.

I’d love to hear more thoughts about this. Agree or disagree?

I actually like that sound of that theory, don’t have any stats or past info to back that up but it doesn’t sound crazy to me. That being said at the same time with the slate being larger there are generally more value plays which make it easier to fit in stars as opposed to a slate like last night where it was much harder to fit in multiple studs.

• Njsum1

@queensfinest said...

i have $4600 for my F spot on dk. who is the best option at or below that price?

Monroe if he starts

• TicketRaven

Ingram has been really good lately – my top Laker tonight

• bigkino217

@tmarohl said...

sounds like the answer is rubio lol

• bucherpsu08

@Njsum1 said...

Monroe if he starts

I’m not touching that situation unless news comes out before lock. That’s a 10:30 game so that’s a pretty risky dice roll trying to figure out who gets the DNP-CD, if any.

• TicketRaven

What do you think about these players going 7x+?

Canaan
    Daniels
    Len
    Mirotic

• KindGuy

@tmarohl said...

• KindGuy

@TicketRaven said...

What do you think about these players going 7x+?

Canaan
    Daniels
    Len
    Mirotic

I have to go back to Len after he crushed it for me at 1% on Monday.

• gaelicgirl

@BellRoto said...

I’d love to hear more thoughts about this. Agree or disagree?

As a small stakes player, it’s impossible for me to throw a ton of combinations at the wall. Only play three contests on FD, the Block (single entry), the Dribbler (single entry), and the Swat (3 entry max). Usually I make three different LUs for the Swat and then put one in the Block and a different one in the Dribbler. With limited LU choices I would never feel comfortable fading all the studs.

• Njsum1

@bucherpsu08 said...

I’m not touching that situation unless news comes out before lock. That’s a 10:30 game so that’s a pretty like a dice roll trying to figure out who gets the DNP-CD, if any.

I’m making 20 lineups, I’ll have him in a couple regardless of the news. He posted over 30dk points in every start, except his chalk day. Plus many people are thinking like you in regards to not wanting to play the guessing game. So I’ll take the gamble for 9x upside with low ownership, in a couple of lineups.

• bigkino217

@elementasrat said...

So that would be:

Ricky Rubio

Nicolas Batum

C.J. McCollum

Marc Gasol (New Member)

Kevin Durant

looks like a solid core

• Supersharpie

Why no love for Bazemore tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).