8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 225
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Manyak

@apeterson8809 said...

screen shot from earlier on, says Favors Probable, just is highlighted in Orange, ha.

do u like him tn? i have him in most my LUs

• sholden

@elementasrat said...

Huh?

He had one triple double all of last year. And it was against the Spurs in an OT game where he got his 10th assist in OT.

I said triple-double threat. Go look at the games and see how many times he had 10+ points, 10+ assists, 5+ rebounds, on a team with a lot of usage threats. Tonight, he is super cheap, and there is a lot of usage to go around. These are the type of plays that win tournaments.

• Syzltuth

@Dirt_Lavert said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/51418927?uc=964894191

Shoutout to my fellow thread posters. Finally had an awesome GPP win, my first other than LOL. Pretty freaking stoked right now, shoutout to everyone who has dealt thru my major tilts and rants. Surely won’t be any complaints from me in the near future.

Now time to start research for NBA tonight!

Awesome, congrats man! I tried el a few weeks back when it started up on dk but couldn’t ever figure out the players. Remember me in the future if you have any hot tips for that!

• sholden

@malickiville said...

“he’s simply bad” ?? Do you remember him at Murray State man, when they were undefeated and beat Vandy in the NCAA and I think took Marquette to OT, that was all Canaan. Now if you bring up a 12th man from some NAIA school then yes, I will agree they are bad, but there are a lot of guys that have been in the Association for years that not even close to as good as he is, thus they don’t even get minutes. Why is Haslem still in the NBA, has he even played in the last 5 years? Collison?

Canaan is not going to be an all star, but he is a scorer and always has been.

This is a reach if you have to reference a college career at a college that isn’t remotely in a power five conference. Haslem is 10+ years older than Canaan, and had a serviceable career when he started.

• scott33

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Shoutout to my fellow thread posters. Finally had an awesome GPP win, my first other than LOL. Pretty freaking stoked right now, shoutout to everyone who has dealt thru my major tilts and rants. Surely won’t be any complaints from me in the near future.

How much u win Dirt? I can’t open the link since I’m not on DK… Regardless congrats man!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Epignosis said...

Hey ladies and gents.

I put an entry in the DK Daily Dollar for charity, but I want a people from the forum to build the lineup. If you want to build a lineup on my dime for charity (which will probably be helping some needy families out this Christmas since I work at a school), then say you want to build the charity lineup. I’ll take the first four people to respond. Let’s go.

Last call. Nobody seems interested.

• Jlr21

Vuc/Favors or Nene/Westbrook?

• sholden

@draggin49 said...

Lol ….GSW had to beg KD to come since they couldn’t close a 3-1 finals lead with Cavs not missing 2 all stars . KD couldn’t close a 3-1 lead so he ran to the highest favorite of all time to win a championship. A ring with GSW < had he won a title with okc .

GSW choked in that series, though, they beat them previously. GSW without KD are still probably the best team in the NBA.

KD couldn’t win a ring even when he led with Harden + Russ.

• Dirt_Lavert

@7klub06 said...

Damn that was the EL 👀

Yessir, made 100$ yesterday on less than 20$ and almost 1600 off of 13$ today

Needless to say I’ll be playing more. Honestly that 21 entry (max) train had me a bit scared. That dude had one bad pick, I used 3/6 from one squad then 3 from different ones. 4 game slate.

Still in shock, honestly. Shoutout to you Syzltuth my dude this is some crazy shit. Knew one of us would end up nailing it one day!

• scott33

Hart 3900 or Burks 3800 on FD? I know they’re both risky but they allow me to fit in Harden & KD…

• jadoninc

@RiskyBiscuits said...

Anybody on Ryan Anderson.

Very much so

• sholden

Clarkson seems like he is in a smash spot tonight (especially with his FD price)

• Dirt_Lavert

@scott33 said...

How much u win Dirt? I can’t open the link since I’m not on DK… Regardless congrats man!

Thank you my dude! Check my last post too I just explained it thru lol (was guna post a pic but can’t seem to find out how) !

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Yessir, made 100$ yesterday on less than 20$ and almost 1600 off of 13$ today

Needless to say I’ll be playing more. Honestly that 21 entry (max) train had me a bit scared. That dude had one bad pick, I used 3/6 from one squad then 3 from different ones. 4 game slate.

Still in shock, honestly. Shoutout to you Syzltuth my dude this is some crazy shit. Knew one of us would end up nailing it one day!

Congrats Dirt, but if “playing more” means “playing more money” just don’t. Slow down after a big win. Let your history of losses (we all have them) remind you that you did well one night, not a hundred nights. Don’t pump those winnings right back into the system right away.

• gillio

Tyreke/Hart or Batum/Burks ?

• scott33

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Thank you my dude! Check my last post too I just explained it thru lol (was guna post a pic but can’t seem to find out how) !

Nice that’s awesome man, nothing like a GPP win to boost your confidence. I got a 1st & 2nd place finish so far this year in some smaller tourneys for $700 combined. The feeling of winning is almost as good as the $$, lets you know that your process can work. Congrats again my brother!

• Dirt_Lavert

@Epignosis said...

Congrats Dirt, but if “playing more” means “playing more money” just don’t. Slow down after a big win. Let your history of losses (we all have them) remind you that you did well one night, not a hundred nights. Don’t pump those winnings right back into the system right away.

Thanks man. I’m honestly very on board with this. Today even proves you can play and be successful without overdoing the money aspect of it.

More entries doesn’t mean more production. Every time I tone down I do better, that’s what I did lately and I’m +2k now so I’m like on the verge on tears lol.

I actually just totally think entering before you make lineups, and making more than 1 lineup is just extremely difficult. If I am confident in something then enter then that’s when I roll.

Also, thank you Scott! That’s a stellar win too. This contest I was so psyched had that big top prize. My would’ve been around that I just got lucky and played the second entry as the same lu and lucked out. I can only imagine if I maxed the 21 lineups out, could’ve made like 4k lol

The fact that I can now play decent $ entries is huge now though. I wouldn’t go above 50, and quite frankly the only one of those I’ll do before LOL comes back is the EPL boxing day slate. I have a ticket for that bad boy!

• deerosa

@Stewartcr said...

Dragic out, Tyler Johnson time?

I thought Boston was tough on PG’s

• letsampitup

Struggling with my center for GPP DK tonight. So many good options.

• letsampitup

Can you win a GPP tonight without any of KD,RWB,JH,CP3?

• yisman

@Dirt_Lavert said...

great job!

• Benf15harp

@letsampitup said...

Absolutely

• bjacksonibew

Lillard/Murray/Aldridge or no?

• Joeyrockland1

Pay up Drummond on Fanduel…….who can stop him on Dallas?

• yisman

@letsampitup said...

Yes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).