8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 225
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• joshshafe

I haven’t done any research yet or looked at salaries or anything…but I know I am trash at 12 game slates. I’m usually a 2 or 3 lineup player, but I think the fact that I don’t see any low dollar SE contests posted on DK and that I haven’t done good with these giant slates may lead me to throwing multi-lineups into the QA to experiment.

I’m thinking I’d do maybe 8 lineups…any thoughts on player exposure? With my 2 or 3, I usually stick with a core of 3 or 4 guys and build around those, but of course if your core busts, then all the lineups are dead. I suppose that once I start looking at the player pool and narrowing mine down, it may help determine how many players that I love, but curious how many of you work with a core when doing multiple lineups.

• Panther85

Reggie Bullock from Det should be solid value. He’s entered the starting lineup, and is seeing solid minutes. Also, Bradley is out this week with a sore groin.

• BphillzMSU

Panther85 let’s keep Reggie Bullock between us…..

• kps3205s

Greg Monroe and Tyson Chandler tonight with Alex Len sitting since the Suns are on the front end of a b2b? Monroe hasn’t played since the 13th.

Thinking if so, $8800 on DK combined salary. Would need 53 DK points for 6x and help cover some late night games on the 30k and one. Thoughts?

• jglumsic

Do we think the Lakers will start Randle with BroLo out?

• Isolitary18

DFS last night was a total

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Isolitary18 said...

DFS last night was a total

beautiful night for me!

• jadoninc

@vacaylife said...

Josh hart

Fadeable chalk

• Isolitary18

@elving188 said...

beautiful night for me!

• Brenmike922

Really like a CHI stack to start against ORL with some CP3 and a few Lakers mixed in

• bucherpsu08

@jadoninc said...

Fadeable chalk

No way. Should see ~30 mins at min price. You cant fade that.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jadoninc said...

Fadeable chalk

underweight maybe? He’s min price.

• upgradetoquestionable

@kps3205s said...

Greg Monroe and Tyson Chandler tonight with Alex Len sitting since the Suns are on the front end of a b2b? Monroe hasn’t played since the 13th.

Thinking if so, $8800 on DK combined salary. Would need 53 DK points for 6x and help cover some late night games on the 30k and one. Thoughts?

Why do you think Len will sit? Seems in these b2b scenarios, Monroe sits the first game and Chandler the second and Len comes off the pine in both games. Len seems a key cog off the bench for PHO.

• sports667

DK has a bigger late swap tournament tonight, 5 dollar entry, 50k prize pool, 10k up top. Hope this is a regular thing from now on.

• jglumsic

Liking a Dipo/Dunn stack

• upgradetoquestionable

@Brenmike922 said...

Really like a CHI stack to start against ORL

Loving a game stack here. Just figuring out the right pieces on CHI

• bucherpsu08

I’ll prob pay up for Harden and sprinkle in some Lakers. If that game stays close it should be in the 110s.

• Njsum1

Just an opinion on the Lakers value and guys expected to see a bump in usage. Definitely use them as there is some strong value there if the game is competitive, yet i don’t ever like to lock and load a bunch of players from a team expected to be on the wrong side of a blowout.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@bucherpsu08 said...

I’ll prob pay up for Harden and sprinkle in some Lakers. If that game stays close it should be in the 110s.

idk he hasn’t really been flashing that upside with CP3. Only broke 50 in 1 outta the last 4. I’m gonna need more than that for 11k. 55 would be 5x and I feel like that’s not enough from him. 60-65 is the sweet spot! Now watch him do it tonight..

• Dvoll

Give me all the lillard

• bucherpsu08

@elving188 said...

idk he hasn’t really been flashing that upside with CP3. Only broke 50 in 1 outta the last 4. I’m gonna need more than that for 11k. 55 would be 5x and I feel like that’s not enough from him. 60-65 is the sweet spot! Now watch him do it tonight..

Fair point. But who is going to contain him tonight? If KCP was playing I’d be all for the fade, but he should be able to do whatever he wants tonight.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@bucherpsu08 said...

Fair point. But who is going to contain him tonight? If KCP was playing I’d be all for the fade, but he should be able to do whatever he wants tonight.

Well also he hasn’t really been facing what I would considering formidable defenders the last few games either. So idk haha. But I see what you’re saying

• dominicanpapi

I’m only halfway through the Morning Grind, I do agree that the Bulls/Magic game has sneaky stack potential, but one game that also has sneaky stack potential and not sure if it was mentioned in the Morning Grind, is Portland vs. San Antonio. Parker/Leonard out, Murray will probably play a good amount of minutes, we know LMA has a huge usage rate without Leonard on the floor. It’s a game with a low implied total so on an 11/12 game slate, ownership levels will be spread out.

• Smallchimp

https://rotogrinders.com/team-stats/nba-allowed?sport=nba&position=C&site=draftkings&range=season

Is this where I wanna be looking for the average points allowed to the position? I’m trying to round up DvPs for projections

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).