8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 225
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bucherpsu08

@jriesel315 said...

https://rotogrinders.com/team-stats/nba-allowed?sport=nba&position=C&site=draftkings&range=season

Is this where I wanna be looking for the average points allowed to the position? I’m trying to round up DvPs for projections

Yeah that’s the right page. Although it’s a pretty flawed statistic IMO.

• MrPerfekt7

All aboard the Clint Capela train today, like honestly who on the Lakers gonna stop him?

• Smallchimp

@bucherpsu08 said...

Yeah that’s the right page. Although it’s a pretty flawed statistic IMO.

Is there a better metric to show a soft/tough matchup?

• monarch

@7klub06 said...

All aboard the Clint Capela train today, like honestly who on the Lakers gonna stop him?

Nobody…he stops himself most often with his conditioning. They honestly night not need him too much tonight.

• Isolitary18

Do I dare fire up Elfrid Payton today…. is this the day of the triple double we’ve all been waiting for.

• DirkDigglerz

Why do hamburgers go to the gym? To get bigger buns badum tsss..

• jglumsic

@Isolitary18 said...

Do I dare fire up Elfrid Payton today…. is this the day of the triple double we’ve all been waiting for.

I’m taking a chance. Finally below 6k on Dk.

• bucherpsu08

@jriesel315 said...

Is there a better metric to show a soft/tough matchup?

Look for something that provides salary adjusted DvP. Not sure if RG provides something like this, if so someone can probably point you in the right direction. The problem with raw DvP data is that it doesn’t account for who the opposing player is. The Russell Westbrooks of the world are much different than the Trey Burke’s but DvP doesn’t account for that. Injuries and multi-position players also skew the data.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/game-theory-decisions-tackling-big-slates-tournament-plays-2270296

First half posted. Rest of it will be posted around 4-5pm. Have to get some work done today ;)

It’s a. . .

kind of day

• upgradetoquestionable

Marc Gasol seems to have some good games against Golden State in the recent past. I’m going back to the well with him tonight. Gonna pair him up with Horford for two fill the stat sheet soft rebounding centers lineup.

• Dfspacman

Are Nance and Kuzma in a great spot?

• gillio

Kris Dunn agasint Orlando? Yes please all day

• gillio

@Dfspacman said...

Are Nance and Kuzma in a great spot?

Nance idk his minutes suck, all over Kuzma today, he should see all the minutes he can handle with brook out

• BUFUu2

@jadoninc said...

Fadeable chalk

yea at that price and can ball im in maybe not all in but in on him for sure

• MrPerfekt7

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Marc Gasol seems to have some good games against Golden State in the recent past. I’m going back to the well with him tonight. Gonna pair him up with Horford for two fill the stat sheet soft rebounding centers lineup.

I think Gasol loves playing Golden State. He will Be Grit n Grinding in some of my LUs

• DirkDigglerz

Posting some sneaky picks later

• ryanbush22

What is best free site to use to find an individual players stats against a team historically?

Trying to look up LMA vs portland, not sure if i want to pay 7.9k for him on fanduel..

• Sixers610

@joshshafe said...

Did anyone notice that DK doesn’t have any low dollar Single Entry tournaments posted yet today? Strange. They have the $12, $40, $100, and $333.

I noticed this too. I sent them a tweet and they said they “may” add some of those.

• gillio

@ryanbush22 said...

What is best free site to use to find an individual players stats against a team historically?

Trying to look up LMA vs portland, not sure if i want to pay 7.9k for him on fanduel..

Statmuse

• Brenmike922

@ryanbush22 said...

statmuse.com

• joshshafe

@Sixers610 said...

I noticed this too. I sent them a tweet and they said they “may” add some of those.

I love the “may” part of that. It’s something they have for pretty much every main slate that I can remember since I’ve started doing it this season. I’m hoping it was just a mistake and it will be back to normal every main slate.

• BUFUu2

is collins still on a min restriction

• frugal

Whelp, I ended up going Bogdan over Scott which cost me last night. Still recovered some money but not a great night for me. Tonight on Yahoo lot’s of midrange players in excellent spots and some fantatic value. Perfect night for 1 value play with a bunch of mid to upper mid guys. Here’s my early look at value:

Isaiah Canaan $10 – Over under on the number of days before he’s starting? In his 2 games with PHO he played 26 minutes each and returned 2.7X and 3.7X. Get in before the price adjustment, as long as he sees similar minutes he’s grossly under priced. If he happens to get a few more minutes tonight he has a strong chance at a 3X game.

Maxi Kleber $10 – Another grossly under priced player for the minutes he’s playing. Kleber is an inconsistent scorer but can fill up the box as seen last game where he shot 3 of 10 and still put up 30 FP. I don’t think we’ve seen a true ceiling game out of him as I feel he has double double potential in him, but we may have to wait until Dirk or Barnes is out for him to totally explode. He’s hit 2.6x or more in 3 of the last 5 and I like his chances to continue the trend.

Jordan Mickey $11 – As long as Johnson is out, Mickey is gong to be a solid part of Miami’s rotation. If they unleash him for 30+ minutes, he’d be my favorite value play of the night. I still like him with minutes in the md-20’s where I see him with a 2.5X return.

Good luck!

• DirkDigglerz

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

off topic

Space Jam is now streaming on Hulu lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).