8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 225
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Spartanzilla

@draggin49 said...

Do we have any clue wtf phx is doing for centers tonight? Any thoughts? I wanted to play Len or Monroe if one of them sat . Do they ever split the mins between all 3? Or do they usually sit out Len or Monroe when chandler starts?

I think they just play two of the three in PHX. I stay away because I can’t figure it out.

• PDFOUR

@roach62 said...

soon as i say that about Dipo..he gets benched for the last 4 minutes..wtf? lol

Never played Dipo the entire NBA season. And the one time I do, this crap happens smh… And chris Paul, Julius Randle ugh.. its over.

• rog11sm

Ok all the last piece of this late slate puzzle.
    Durant and Chandler or
    Gasol and deandre jordan

• dogplayer

It’s mind blowing how I can put the stop on 10k players. The other day I had KAT who scored 30 fd points now tonight CP3 might score 20 FD points. Needless to say those performances sunk my lineups.

• Tnjkoch221

Len always plays. Monroe sits when chandler starts on b2b. And then Monroe starts the next game. (At least that’s what’s happened the past 2-3 b2b’s)

• monarch

low scoring night? I’m cashing at the moment with plenty of snowflakes.

• PDFOUR

@monarch said...

low scoring night? I’m cashing at the moment with plenty of snowflakes.

Chris Paul has 3 points…..3 (!*#)(&! points..

• mr_papageorgio

@monarch said...

Here’s a new question…Do Bulls starters play in positive blowout situations?

I don’t think anyone on the coaching staff has ever considered that scenario so who knows.

• miggs6876

Great call on Olynyk….

• miggs6876

I was right with Kuzma and way off on Simmons.

• billholler

@draggin49 said...

Do we have any clue wtf phx is doing for centers tonight? Any thoughts? I wanted to play Len or Monroe if one of them sat . Do they ever split the mins between all 3? Or do they usually sit out Len or Monroe when chandler starts?

Looks like Monroe’s playing days in PHO may be over. Chandler will start and play about 20 minutes. Len will have all the other minutes assuming he doesn’t get in foul trouble.

• UTEstevanB

Corey Brewer with 14 real life points. REVENGE DFS

• damionismyname

That feeling when you take Randle over Kuzma when he’s $100 cheaper on FD.

• draggin49

Hmmm I was thinking Lou will/dj from the clips .
    I guess since it’s the suns other guys could do decent but seems like those 2 stand out the most, maybe rivers as a 3rd cuz his dad plays him a ton.

• scott33

Burks big 3rd quarter, sitting at 7x on FD.

• draggin49

Orlando getting mopped

• scott33

CP3 to the locker room…

• BBWC_10

The Magic are just a train wreck. Batum is the biggest waste of money ever. Buddy Hield puts up 40 yesterday and 6 today. Paul to the Locker room. Super Mario is not super. Tonight is just a dumpster fire.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Legit shot at last place.

Rubio favors hezonja randle Teague

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Just saw Turkish government seeking 4 years in prison for enes Kanter….guess he better stay in the united states

• Lathum

@scott33 said...

CP3 to the locker room…

likely putting the nail in my coffin

• roach62

damn seems like lot of landmines…makes me feel ok about my LU so far lol

• eatmyturf23

In DK, I have 7x, 6x, 8x, and 5x players. Then there is Chris Paul, with 2x. I could have paid for so many other 9.8k or less players :) The other night it was Donovan Mitchell, who did poorly and ended up having a toe injury. So much for “safe” plays.

• tim51278

Andrew Harrison or Chalmers for GPP?

• nived131504

I only play the cp3 duds…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).