8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 225
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BigRay

@Spartanzilla said...

I think they just play two of the three in PHX. I stay away because I can’t figure it out.

agreed…..only when 2 are out you can go there

• yisman

RIP my yahoo lineup

CP3 tapped out

he will not return

• yisman

so CP3 on Yahoo, Randle everywhere else

what a miserable night

• draggin49

Gpp punt , McCaw or swaggy P ?

• yisman

@superstars92 said...

Randle will probably see around 20 mins. No worries guys he can still score 25 FPs at that rate.

I rest my case.

• PDFOUR

Faded Harden and went with CP3 and Dipo lol. Big mistake..

• MrPerfekt7

What a waste on Paul

• eatmyturf23

@nived131504 said...

I only play the cp3 duds…

• billholler

@draggin49 said...

Gpp punt , McCaw or swaggy P ?

McCaw may start. Swaggy only shoots. If he doesn’t make about six 3’s, he’s worthless.

• RiskyBiscuits

Chalmers

• draggin49

@billholler said...

McCaw may start. Swaggy only shoots. If he doesn’t make about six 3’s, he’s worthless.

Ok thanks , I was leaning mccaw and what you said definitely makes sense.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Randle… done with him forever.

• Dirt_Lavert

EATMYTURF !

My man! Haven’t seen y’all around hope your well man, merry xmas to you and the fam

• Dfspacman

Trying to open my draftkings app with all these bursts

• depalma13

I may finish last tonight.

• PDFOUR

Welp gonna need Tyreke Evans to score 80 tonight to cover the garbage that happened tonight… ugh

• Spartanzilla

I think I have a read on the young Lakers. The targets are Zo, Kuz, Ingram and then Randle on occasion and KCP on occasion. I think with the pace they play and Luke’s desire to run these kids, LA is bound to make me some cash the rest of the season.

• Dfspacman

Scared of a Mccaw dud

• eatmyturf23

@Dirt_Lavert said...

EATMYTURF !

My man! Haven’t seen y’all around hope your well man, merry xmas to you and the fam

DIRT!!! You too man!

I lingered in NFL DFS for too long, and work was insane, but I’ve played almost every day the last week, and have dabbled in forum posting the last few days haha.

I hit a $100 payday a few days ago, off of about $15 in fees, so that was fun. Went bigger today and my lineup is awesome except for the taint of CP3. :P

(Side note about family, that no one cares about, haha… Got my daughter out today to practice driving in a parking lot, which made for a nasty rush to get my lineups in before lock!!)

• MrPerfekt7

Which Phoenix players worth playing Len, Canaan and Warren
    Also should take Value from clippers?

• draggin49

Kuzma can ball. No reason Walton shouldn’t be playing him a decent amount of mins each game . He’s way more skilled offensively than Randle .
    I agree Lonzo,Ingram,kuzma play well together when they are playing at a high pace

• Dfspacman

Damn Brewer

• MrPerfekt7

@Dfspacman said...

Damn Brewer

Revenge is a mofo

• Dfspacman

Whatever happened to Deng?

• Spartanzilla

Zo and Kuz are the epitome of gpp plays… they either get 20 FD points or 50-60!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).