8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 225
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

Surprising a 12 games slate was so low scoring.. best lineup was 319 with CP3

• gregsl

@chronoxiong said...

I am so irate right now. I had Kyle Kuzma as my main PF until a few hours before lock when this site and a few other sites loved Randle more because he was going to pick up the slack from Brook’s injury. So I got scared because I didnt want to fall behind the chalk so I went Randle. And then to find out he barely got any playing time was so fucked up. Kuzma went off for 55 fdp while Randle got 5. My cash game lineup scored 235.50 points (with CP3’s dud, Hood killing me). Those 50 points I cost myself from would have had at least gotten me to win all my cash games at least to salvage the night. Instead, I lost like an idiot again.

I’m not here to blame this site, this forums or other sites. But this is just another glaring example of me getting trolled by the NBA and by how much following chalk, fading chalk can cost anyone their night and their bankroll. I’m sick of this shit…..

I did the same thing. I ‘upgraded’ to Randle at the last minute off Kuzma. That kind of thing can go either way, honestly. You could have been swayed to Kuzma, or Kuzma could have turned his ankle, etc.

If that alone had cost me thousands last night I don’t know how I would react, but since it didn’t, I like to look at it as a positive. Next time hopefully that last minute change goes my way and I actually need it for more than the few dollars I might have salvaged last night.

• upgradetoquestionable

Kuzma and Olynyk carries a lineup with CP3 and Batum kicking and screaming to cash in GPP. Shoulda stacked up the Heat/Lakers. Said every time I don’t pay Harden he goes off. Didn’t play him so you’re welcome!

• BUFUu2

@gregsl said...

I did the same thing. I ‘upgraded’ to Randle at the last minute off Kuzma. That kind of thing can go either way, honestly. You could have been swayed to Kuzma, or Kuzma could have turned his ankle, etc.

If that alone had cost me thousands last night I don’t know how I would react, but since it didn’t, I like to look at it as a positive. Next time hopefully that last minute change goes my way and I actually need it for more than the few dollars I might have salvaged last night.

i am with all you guys on that i did the same thing first night i lost in all my lineups

• ElSlappo

Brutal 100% loss night – every lineup I made had at least one of Rubio, Randle, J Simmons, CP3. Was heaviest on Randle. Tonight will be better I hope.

• Dirt_Lavert

Just seeing that late slate

I laughed at 17% non KD but wouldn’t you know a blowout happens, Klay, goes off, TJ Warren arises from the ashes like a freaking phoenix and Austin Rivers plays like the entire game and lou does nothing.

GL tonight everyone. I should do the right thing and not play NBA. I’m so bad without multi lineups

• ItzJamesFTW

@gregsl said...

Not to critique, but jumping off Kuzma to Randle no matter what you read, still just wouldn’t of made a ton of sense. Kuzma has been getting playing time, coaching staff has showed faith in him, he started last game, and he’s going to shoot no matter what. Randle has been dog-housed all season, minutes always remain low, and he just doesn’t look great. There is a reason Nance starts over him.

Just trust your gut guys, Kuzma was the play early and he was the play late. You’ll get em next time.

• emnj69

the lakers are a hard to to figure out so I just do two identical rosters and sub out one for the other since price point is usually similar

• Numberboy

I Know they won the game but someone please explain…..Bogut gets a season high 17 mins vs a team missing their Center. Randle only sees 8 mins? Alex Caruso goes back in at SG instead of Jordan Clarkson? This team has good young talent and they win in spite of Waltons coaching

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).