8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 225
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gregsl

Going to start by staying over $4.5k today in value picks and staying balanced up top. Of course I’ll be left with $5k and then upgrade to a stud that shits the bed.

• bjacksonibew

@elving188 said...

off topic

Space Jam is now streaming on Hulu lol

Thanks man, my kids will be introduced to this tonight lol

• bjacksonibew

Lou will against phoenix looks enticing:)

• kps3205s

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Why do you think Len will sit? Seems in these b2b scenarios, Monroe sits the first game and Chandler the second and Len comes off the pine in both games. Len seems a key cog off the bench for PHO.

The reason why I ask the question and for thoughts is because looking at the rotation since 11/24 based on DK allowing me to see their last 10 games, after every 2-3 games Len sits. He has played 4 consecutive games and Monroe has been not been on the court for a week.

Len played on 11/24, sat on 11/26. From there played on 11/28 and 29, sat on 12/2, played the next 3, sat on the 9th and has played the last 4.

I was thinking for a value play if Len sits I can get 2 big guys in for a lower end vs. the Clippers. Or they can go in the direction of playing all 3 tonight like they did on 11/24.

• mattyice522

is FD increasing the tourney sizes for late swap? it is such a weird set up tonight where the main excludes the 7 oclock game

• dmbtrip2004

Did alright last night! back grinding today!

• BawseGeller

Is it me or is Sabonis now criminally underpriced?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

LOL so classic seeing muggsy again

• zigger77

@BawseGeller said...

Is it me or is Sabonis now criminally underpriced?

For the role he has with thad/turner getting 34 minutes a game hes around where he should be priced.

• jadoninc

@Isolitary18 said...

Do I dare fire up Elfrid Payton today…. is this the day of the triple double we’ve all been waiting for.

Hes not getting usage. Coach seems to hate him or something.

• DirkDigglerz

Can fit Russell westbrook and KD with ease and still the lineup is looking sweet

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

Can fit Russell westbrook and KD with ease and still the lineup is looking sweet

I agree, extremely easy. Too easy…

• 7klub06

Can Gasol get another 50burger against the Warriors this year?

• dmbtrip2004

@elving188 said...

I agree, extremely easy. Too easy…

Wow you are right

• Dfspacman

The $10 GPP on draftkings shld have just been $8

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

You guys check out that Starting 5 game mode on FD for Christmas day? Single Entry, Free.

Prizes are actually cool for it being a freebie!

1st Prize:

5 tickets to local NBA game, $4 voucher to the clutch shot on 12/26 + ticket to exclusive 6k contest on 12/27

• yanksfan1

Austin Rivers or Jamal Murray at 5700 on DK? Tempted to use both

• Lbrown41017

Think fox will take the night off?

• Brenmike922

@elving188 said...

You guys check out that Starting 5 game mode on FD for Christmas day? Single Entry, Free.

Prizes are actually cool for it being a freebie!

1st Prize:

5 tickets to local NBA game, $4 voucher to the clutch shot on 12/26 + ticket to exclusive 6k contest on 12/27

Just saw that. Nice

• gaelicgirl

@DirkDigglerz said...

Posting some sneaky picks later

You win creepiest gif of the day, Dirk…please don’t wait until too late, I have to go to work today.

• Miklovich13

This lineup I just put together is scoring either 400 or 200 and there is absolutely no in between… this game 😂

• bigkino217

@frugal said...

Whelp, I ended up going Bogdan over Scott which cost me last night. Still recovered some money but not a great night for me. Tonight on Yahoo lot’s of midrange players in excellent spots and some fantatic value. Perfect night for 1 value play with a bunch of mid to upper mid guys. Here’s my early look at value:

Isaiah Canaan $10 – Over under on the number of days before he’s starting? In his 2 games with PHO he played 26 minutes each and returned 2.7X and 3.7X. Get in before the price adjustment, as long as he sees similar minutes he’s grossly under priced. If he happens to get a few more minutes tonight he has a strong chance at a 3X game.

Maxi Kleber $10 – Another grossly under priced player for the minutes he’s playing. Kleber is an inconsistent scorer but can fill up the box as seen last game where he shot 3 of 10 and still put up 30 FP. I don’t think we’ve seen a true ceiling game out of him as I feel he has double double potential in him, but we may have to wait until Dirk or Barnes is out for him to totally explode. He’s hit 2.6x or more in 3 of the last 5 and I like his chances to continue the trend.

Jordan Mickey $11 – As long as Johnson is out, Mickey is gong to be a solid part of Miami’s rotation. If they unleash him for 30+ minutes, he’d be my favorite value play of the night. I still like him with minutes in the md-20’s where I see him with a 2.5X return.

Good luck!

while i like canaan at $10, im not so sure i like his chances of getting 3x value. he’s been shooting the lights out these past 2 games, and historically he’s a pretty bad shooter.

also if miami gets blown out, i think mickey is one of the guys that could pick up some extra garbage time mins

• tim51278

Is Tyler Johnson still in play or not? Also like Drummond tonight

• bigkino217

@tim51278 said...

Is Tyler Johnson still in play or not? Also like Drummond tonight

i’ll play him anytime dragic is out. miami would be extremely shorthanded again

• Jeddy3

Dragic said he is going to try to play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).