8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 225
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Here’s the guy’s I’m liking the most tonight.

Core: Julius Randle, Dejounte Murray, LaMarcus Aldridge, James Harden and Victor Oladipo.
    Mid-Core: Brandon Ingram, Jordan Mickey, Mason Plumlee, Josh Hart, Lonzo Ball, Alex Len, Kriss Dunn and Allen Crabbe.

• Supersharpie

@gaelicgirl said...

Interesting! By replacing KCP with Hart I can upgrade from Capela to Gasol, from CP3 to Westbrook while still keeping KD.

I wouldn’t classify Capela to Gasol as an “upgrade.”

• deerosa

Should be another high scoring night tonite. Hart/Canann opens up things nicely.

• upgradetoquestionable

@7klub06 said...

Any love for Harden???
    I’m a little intrigued about a Harden play somewhere

Man I can’t seem to get Harden right this year. Every time I grab him he puts up 45-48, every time I pass he puts up 60+

• Panther85

Anyone like Temple against Brooklyn? He’s cheap, and Fox is already out. Nice pivot off of some of the other value, Burks, and Hart.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

Core: Julius Randle, Dejounte Murray, LaMarcus Aldridge, James Harden and Victor Oladipo.
    Mid-Core: Brandon Ingram, Jordan Mickey, Mason Plumlee, Josh Hart, Lonzo Ball, Alex Len, Kriss Dunn and Allen Crabbe.

Will likely increase Hood from 15% so he’ll probably be in my Mid-Core after more news is released.

• gillio

Can’t pay this much for KD agasint Memphis

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

• gaelicgirl

@7klub06 said...

Any love for Harden???
    I’m a little intrigued about a Harden play somewhere

It’s a little dicey, as I’d have to replace Holiday in the second SG spot and that would only leave $5.6k for the second PG spot. The choices in that range aren’t very appealing, think I’d rather stick with CP3 or RWB. Harden against LAL is tempting, though.

• MrPerfekt7

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Man I can’t seem to get Harden right this year. Every time I grab him he puts up 45-48, every time I pass he puts up 60+

Only Harden smh, he only put up 58.5 DK PT’s and that was when Paul returned
    He is a hit or miss now

• gillio

Feel like Murray might be sneaky since the Parker and Kawhi news came out last night

• DirkDigglerz

@DirkDigglerz said...

Players that I think has a great chance for a 45 burger today: Sneaky Meats

DeJounte Murray – a must play if he starts proven to reach 45 both Tony and Kawhi are out
    MKG – great matchup has been consistent as of late
    Jayson Tatum- priced cheaply and been producing well
    Caris Levert – consistent hasbthe highest upside among all four

Obvious choices: Mario Hezonja Jamal Murray Josh Hart
    Maxi Kleber

Len’s price is a little bit too high I’m hopping off today. Rode the train for 3 games now

• MrPerfekt7

@Panther85 said...

Anyone like Temple against Brooklyn? He’s cheap, and Fox is already out. Nice pivot off of some of the other value, Burks, and Hart.

Yep ran him last night and gonna run him again tonight

• upgradetoquestionable

@KATburger said...

Yea changed it up.
    Mid-Core Brandon Ingram, Jordan Mickey, Mason Plumlee, Rodney Hood, Josh Hart, Lonzo Ball, Kriss Dunn and Alex Len.

KAT I love your Plumlee call but I worry about Jokic stealing some more minutes back. You have any of the same concerns?

• RiskyBiscuits

@gaelicgirl said...

This year? Maybe. Without Mike Conley tonight? Doubt it, especially if Draymond plays. On another note, I can’t stand Ty Lue…avoided all the landmines last night, then that idiot decides not to play Love and LBJ in the 4th quarter. They deserved to lose.

I might have had the same lineup as you. All of my value did great. How dissapointing is that shit.

• gaelicgirl

@Supersharpie said...

I wouldn’t classify Capela to Gasol as an “upgrade.”

Good point. Normally I wouldn’t take either one, but someone has to score for MEM tonight against a decimated GS and LAL/HOU could be a blowout. Capela’s minutes might be limited in that case since he’s dealing with a quad contusion and was just upgraded to probable.

• JustDFSin

@KATburger said...

No josh richardson!?

• Isolitary18

Favors is considered Probable now.. only 5300 on DK.

• billholler

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Well let us know what you’re doing so we know what to do with him.

• mbunner23

@gillio said...

Can’t pay this much for KD agasint Memphis

Agreed.

• upgradetoquestionable

@billholler said...

Well let us know what you’re doing so we know what to do with him.

Leaning toward RWB over him tonight, so fire him up!!!!

• DirkDigglerz

Kinda like Torrey Craig if Gary Harris sits…

• frugal

@JustDFSin said...

No josh richardson!?

I’ve been on him every night since Winslow went out and it’s paid off. Tonight is the first night I’m considering a fade. Miami is so thin the minutes have to be there but it feels like an epic blowout and my projections rarely favor players vs Boston. Someone has to score though and lately it’s been Richardson…

• DirkDigglerz

Richardson is chalk in a tough matcup

• mellofellowsu

@bhdevault said...

Careful when entering on Fanduel. Their 7:00pm slate is a late swap with much lower prize pools. I created H2H’s last night for that slate, not knowing, and a few filled so I’m stuck.

7:30 is the Main slate.

Everyone that’s bitched about no late swap should support it. It still has a decent payout.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).