8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 225
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• miggs6876

I understood the Randle love but I’d rather pivot to Kuzma. That kid isna scorer. Younger version of sweet Lou. He gives a spark to the team when he plays. Up pace game. I think he scores 30 plus tonight. Also, liking Murray Murray for pgs.

• gaelicgirl

@gillio said...

Can’t pay this much for KD agasint Memphis

Hopefully that will be the consensus. He’s scored 66.2, 74.5, 51.3, 60.7 and 71.2 FD points since Steph’s been out, though. If GS can exert some control over the pace, I like his chances to hit at least 60 tonight.

• miggs6876

Simmons is another play I like.

• rules316

Having trouble even figuring out what tourney to even play on FD. How don’t they just have the $4.(44) 400k no late swap tonight like literally every night? they changed it to a late swap $4 50k gar. The late swap is a $3 100k gar. Guessing they want everyone in the $9 500k for the main slate ?

• TrustinthePlan

First time I get the opportunity to post today. I kind of like Olynyk in the revenge narrative. Stacking Bulls and Lakers in a few lineups and I think tonight is all about getting the studs right. A few have tougher matchups, but good histories. If by some living Christmas miracle and Clark’s lights actually do light up on Christmas Eve (Christmas Vacation reference) the Lakers can keep it close against the Rockets, I think Harden is in the best matchup to put up a monster ceiling game (80+). Westbrook 2nd best chance to put up a monster. KD is hard to predict for me tonight, I can see if Green doesn’t play he could put up a monster, but if Green does play, I think the pace of the game and Green will take away from KD’s chances of putting up a monster.

As far as the C position tonight, other than Olynyk, liking the prices or DJ, Turner, and Capela if you think the Rockets can keep it close.

• Pitchingnrx

Agreed. With Gordon out look at the trio of Simmons, Hez, and Vuce. Think they’re all must plays.

• DirkDigglerz

@gaelicgirl said...

Hopefully that will be the consensus. He’s scored 66.2, 74.5, 51.3, 60.7 and 71.2 FD points since Steph’s been out, though. If GS can exert some control over the pace, I like his chances to hit at least 60 tonight.

Agreed. I don’t know what they’re thinking GS is really undermanned right now. I’M having him and Casspi as a staple in my lineups.. Itching to. Play Mccaw

• mbunner23

Never thought I would see Vuc at $9,400 but he’s been great recently. Maybe Vogel finally realizes he’s their best player.

• grizzlyhebert

No capela tonight

• damionismyname

@bhdevault said...

Careful when entering on Fanduel. Their 7:00pm slate is a late swap with much lower prize pools. I created H2H’s last night for that slate, not knowing, and a few filled so I’m stuck.

7:30 is the Main slate.

lol..the irony!

• tmarohl

Capella now out. I think we need some more value on this slate because I’m not finding any :)

• neccos

Haven’t really seen a ton of Vuc mentions today and maybe that’s a good thing because he’s in my main lineup. Hoping everyone is paying up for KAT or paying down for value C. I’m on FD so only get one C option, but Vuc is my guy tonight…against RoLo, no Gordon, no Fournier. Yes please.

• gaelicgirl

@TrustinthePlan said...

KD is hard to predict for me tonight, I can see if Green doesn’t play he could put up a monster, but if Green does play, I think the pace of the game and Green will take away from KD’s chances of putting up a monster.

Draymond and Zaza now doubtful, looks like it’s another one-man band night for KD.

• tmarohl

@rules316 said...

Having trouble even figuring out what tourney to even play on FD. How don’t they just have the $4.(44) 400k no late swap tonight like literally every night? they changed it to a late swap $4 50k gar. The late swap is a $3 100k gar. Guessing they want everyone in the $9 500k for the main slate ?

The FD main slate is a 7:30 EST start. The 7 PM slate is the one with the late swap and there is a 50K shot there with a $4 entry.. There is a $3 shot instead of the $4 or $4.44 clutch shot. Probably lowered the price on that as they layup is a $9 contest tonight.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Draymond and Zaza now doubtful, looks like it’s another one-man band night for KD.

Iggy is also questionable. Fire up KD, Casspi and Bell.

• tyetwo42

Tarik Black revenge game for the win!

• ryanbush22

I waould be careful on the d.murray play… he can put up a dud just as easy as a meaningul game. I cant imagine that he hasnt burned most of you at one point or another..

• dominicanpapi

So are people not on Harden tonight or am I missing something? He’s in a better spot than Russ and Durant, and yeah the spread is high but they have the highest implied total and the biggest pace up spot on the night.

• frugal

I was planning on fading KD tonight. With the news dropping don’t think I can.

• gillio

Anyone liking Tyreke tonight?

• biardo6

I normally sit in the background on this thread, but I think a lot of you guys are overthinking tonight’s slate. You’ve got major GS value… Barton with potentially huge minutes… and JRich in a game that likely won’t have Dragic. Let’s put some mean LUs in there tonight and take home some $!

• NoLimits0

There’s no guarantee Julius Randle is better when he plays with the starters more. I’ve seen guys like Marcus Smart and Kelly Oubre in the same position and play worse.

• NoLimits0

@biardo6 said...

I normally sit in the background on this thread, but I think a lot of you guys are overthinking tonight’s slate. You’ve got major GS value… Barton with potentially huge minutes… and JRich in a game that likely won’t have Dragic. Let’s put some mean LUs in there tonight and take home some $!

Jrich is so expensive I think he won’t be that popular.

• mbunner23

@dominicanpapi said...

So are people not on Harden tonight or am I missing something? He’s in a better spot than Russ and Durant, and yeah the spread is high but they have the highest implied total and the biggest pace up spot on the night.

He’s risky. CP3 back, and his recent game logs have been right around 50. Blowout concern as well. Now with the GS news, I all of a sudden like Durant a lot more.

• frugal

CHI fans, quick question. Portis only backs up C correct? Is Mirotic playing some SF as well or only PF?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).