NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SNMC

Pj/JRich or Harrell/DJones FD GPP

• yisman

Did people see that we now have to pay to upload our own projections to lineuphq?

https://rotogrinders.com/pages/lineuphq-2019-2832271

If you want to use it for free:

— Maximum Build Size: 20 Lineups
    — Maximum Number of Concurrent “Builds”: 3
    — Maximum Number of Saved Lineups: 20
    — Cannot upload projections.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

The Ellington play will be way under the radar though.

Is Ellington in play here? They’ll still have 9 active players and Ellington didn’t get minutes last game after Winslow got injured.

• TeamTarek

hmm i fade barea 100%… iam crazy right?

• Idontknow

Does anyone have any info on Lou Williams status? Is there any chance he suits up tonight?

• Petergunz82

Fading Harden for CP3.

Crazy overlay in $5 DK

• vick325

@Idontknow said...

Does anyone have any info on Lou Williams status? Is there any chance he suits up tonight?

• deepfat

Watch, it’ll be a guy like Devin Harris that breaks the slate.

• TeamTarek

lol dk deserves this overlay

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@kbsktbll88 said...

Is Ellington in play here? They’ll still have 9 active players and Ellington didn’t get minutes last game after Winslow got injured.

He might not be. I can’t say either way. You’re right though he got no run in the 2nd half that game. Just sprinkling him in a few just in case. Remember I got 150 to burn here.

• captainwacky

@TeamTarek said...

hmm i fade barea 100%… iam crazy right?

Is it likely to hurt you? Probably not— I don’t think his ownership will be crazy. He also has a high ceiling for his price, so if he goes absolutely nuts, you probably can’t win a tournament… but the chances of that aren’t great. I have a lot of him, but only because it’s a 2 game slate and his ceiling vs ownership should be a good ratio given the Q tag all day… but even still it’s not comfortable.

• yisman

@Petergunz82 said...

Fading Harden for CP3.

Crazy overlay in $5 DK

will be thousands of entries flooding in last 10 minutes

• Idontknow

Welp, I’ve got a decent number of LUs with both Lou Williams and DJ

• maxxxoo

I’m on the fade harden boat for my single line up. I’m on the banana boat…CP3 & Wade let’s get it

• ASitar

Playing Boban in 1/5 at Utility on DK. Passing up on McGrider/Ellington/Tucker/Powell/DFS to use him for ownership purposes. Is he more likely to bust though?

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Thanks for snitching Damionismyname. Yeah, please don’t post full line ups.

• TeamTarek

@captainwacky said...

Is it likely to hurt you? Probably not— I don’t think his ownership will be crazy. He also has a high ceiling for his price, so if he goes absolutely nuts, you probably can’t win a tournament… but the chances of that aren’t great. I have a lot of him, but only because it’s a 2 game slate and his ceiling vs ownership should be a good ratio given the Q tag all day… but even still it’s not comfortable.

i think he will be 40%+ owned. Thats the only reason i fade him

• dolphinkick182

@Pandamonious said...

Thanks for snitching Damionismyname. Yeah, please don’t post full line ups.

• DirkDigglerz

Kinda love Wade today… hmmmm.. I kight squeeze him in….. D Wade on TnT is 🔥

• timgodd375

Deondre playing??

• mrdaman

Brunson night tonite!!!!

• mambaland

playing deandre and williams on same gpp lineup

• JSteele

@mambaland said...

playing deandre and williams on same gpp lineup

pretty sure lou isn’t coming back tonight

• jasonresno

lock is here. so who’s gonna be gettin ruled out in 45 seconds

betting wade, lou will and deandre.

• timgodd375

Lol went sooo much dwight powell

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).