NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

well tried to enter 11 more times into the $5 on DK and it didn’t go through for some reason. Ah well

• FunchessOfFun

Well, if you played the DK main tonight you theoretically made $. Lotta overlay tonight.

• JSteele

Harden 65%, Kelly O 29% and Wade 21% in the gpp pretty solid numbers considering

• jasonresno

whiteside and capela both 35%. harden 70%. cp3 68%.

all of these ownership numbers surprise the heck out of me.

• deepfat

Whoa, according to FD, Boban is starting.

Edit: nevermind. They put the check on him by mistake. Off now.

Got me excited for a second.

• DirkDigglerz

Damn Boban Starting?

• jran2306

These ownerships numbers in the DK fastbreak……

• FunchessOfFun

Guys I’m heavy on vs the field:

Kelly O, Tyler Johnson, James Johnson, and Bam.

Guys I’m light on vs the field: CP3, Whiteside, and especially Wade.

GL tonight everyone, have fun sweats.

• jess701

@deepfat said...

Whoa, according to FD, Boban is starting.

for what 7 minutes lol

• Mattak14

Gotta love it, with the amount of entries that didnt fill dk paid their own rake and then some

• kbsktbll88

Was not expecting Eric Gordon to be 27% owned.

• miggs6876

@jasonresno said...

whiteside and capela both 35%. harden 70%. cp3 68%.

all of these ownership numbers surprise the heck out of me.

Not me. I said early thiss morning harden with be 70% and someone else said it too.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Strange night. For my cash lineup, since Jordan was my favorite center, I left him in at C and plugged in DAL-LAC players into my G, F, and U spots. My top four players are from the first game.

My plan is if Jordan plays, I can leave everything as is. If he’s out, I have plenty of flexibility to build an alternate lineup before the second game starts.

I only 15% exposure to Jordan in tournaments, however, but if he plays, I should be able to adjust other lineups and get him into my U spot.

We’ll see how it goes. Good luck everybody.

• jasonresno

@miggs6876 said...

Not me. I said early thiss morning harden with be 70% and someone else said it too.

thought he’d be higher. i thought they’d all be higher.

• Mattak14

The overlay also convinced me to throw another $100 in the tourney though 😐

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@kbsktbll88 said...

Was not expecting Eric Gordon to be 27% owned.

Lots of that low mid-tier higher owned then I thought. Thought Olynyk would be more like 15-20%, than 29%.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Lots of that low mid-tier higher owned then I thought. Thought Olynyk would be more like 15-20%, than 29%.

I thought Olynyk would be higher actually with the minutes he’s been getting. I thought Gordon would be one of the lowest owned though.

• Pandamonious

@Mattak14 said...

The overlay also convinced me to throw another $100 in the tourney though 😐

Yeah, basically you have a 30% chance of cashing now. With how many line ups I have, I’ll take it!

• BigRay

@Epignosis said...

My top four players are from the first game.

Yeah. I think you had to go only 3 or 4 from the early game to leave room to maneuver for the news of the 10:30 games…

• Mattak14

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, basically you have a 30% chance of cashing now. With how many line ups I have, I’ll take it!

It was the perfect storm with the tourney being only $5 and having so much overlay, I couldn’t resist haha. A lot of people are gonna have felt the same I’m sure, I’ll almost bet there are gonna be ties up top like there are for most of the showdowns

• ASitar

I think it’ll be funny if DJ plays…and puts up 26 DK points.

• Ace15

Ellington less than 2% hmmm

• monarch

James Johnson is 8 percent?

• Pandamonious

@Mattak14 said...

It was the perfect storm with the tourney being only $5 and having so much overlay, I couldn’t resist haha. A lot of people are gonna have felt the same I’m sure, I’ll almost bet there are gonna be ties up top like there are for most of the showdowns

I don’t know. DK there’s not ties that often on 2 game slates. It happens, but it’s not the norm either.

• footballbutts

@Mattak14 said...

Gotta love it, with the amount of entries that didnt fill dk paid their own rake and then some

It was stupid of them for running a 150k person contest on a 2 game slate.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).