NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

James Johnson is 8 percent?

I have 150 line ups and I think I might have zero.

• damionismyname

@Pandamonious said...

Thanks for snitching Damionismyname. Yeah, please don’t post full line ups.

• TJRhodes

No Gordon, no cash.

• monarch

Heat are lost on offense. Whiteside not nearly as good of an actual NBA players as a DFS player.

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Heat are lost on offense. Whiteside not nearly as good of an actual NBA players as a DFS player.

They should bench all the starters like Sacramento

• DirkDigglerz

@TJRhodes said...

No Gordon, no cash.

Damn Night Over!! On to the next one

• Calicapo

@FunchessOfFun said...

I like the DJ revenge/sick narrative way more than I should. I think he goes off tonight. My guess is if he’s truly sick, they give him an IV and he dominates. Just my opinion. I have a lot of him and will be checking around 10pm est

Been thinking the same.

I have plenty DJ in my lups

• byo34

Lets go TJ!!! Only 13%. Chose him over SGA

• DirkDigglerz

@byo34 said...

Lets go TJ!!! Only 13%. Chose him over SGA

• yisman

@Mattak14 said...

It was the perfect storm with the tourney being only $5 and having so much overlay, I couldn’t resist haha. A lot of people are gonna have felt the same I’m sure, I’ll almost bet there are gonna be ties up top like there are for most of the showdowns

should be a lot of ties all over the place and tons of dupe lineups

2 game slate and so many entries

• Beckhams3Fingers

Tyler Johnson migraine game? lol

• yisman

excluding lineups with 49,000 or less used and excluding lineups with guys not playing (or guys who play 10 minutes or less), how many viable lineups are there on a 2 game slate?

Contest should’ve been for 100,000 entries, not 154,500

funny because they screwed up hockey badly all week (all NHL contests at DK filling hours before lock) and then they do this for an NBA 2 game slate

• Mattak14

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know. DK there’s not ties that often on 2 game slates. It happens, but it’s not the norm either.

True, usually not 125k entries on a 2 game slate either though haha

• ASitar

And Tyler Johnson breaks the slate

• Pandamonious

@Mattak14 said...

True, usually not 125k entries on a 2 game slate either though haha

This is quite very true as well.

• deepfat

Nothing falling for DWade

• Mattak14

@ASitar said...

And Tyler Johnson breaks the slate

You’re right, with that 10 dk points he’s got so far I dont see how the slate will ever recover!

• mbunner23

Stop overreacting to 1 qtr of basketball.

• whothis

^^^^^^

• Dfspacman

Why is the fanduel GPP prize 50k 2moro on a 10 games slate? But for a two game its 150k

• monarch

Here’s the zone

• kdsdawg

@Dfspacman said...

Why is the fanduel GPP prize 50k 2moro on a 10 games slate? But for a two game its 150k

been asking this question for years..same on NFL…50K for an 8 game early slate…100k prize for a 3 game afternoon slate

• Pandamonious

OOh DK is running a big $5 GPP again tomorrow.

• monarch

This is Miami’s best LU

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).