NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mambaland

Playing on DK does not solve Chris Paul hammy unless they added in game swaps

• kbsktbll88

McGruder needs to stop being a bum. He’s killing my Gordon lineup.

• awall28

DJ playing… He in a better spot than Luka?

• chronoxiong

So messed up of CP3. I played him in my Yahoo lineups. I knew I should have faded him there. I dont have him in my FD lineups though.

• RipCityRings

I have a single lineup without CP3 on DK. Only Harden, TJ and Tucker from this game. Loved all my lineups tonight, if CP3 got 40 I’d be in amazing shape. Brutal stuff.

• kps3205s

So DeAndre Jordan wasn’t feeling so good on Tuesday in Denver. I guess 10 PM EST TBD.

https://www.mavs.com/jordan-mejri-and-broekhoff-all-missed-this-mornings-shootaround-with-an-illness/

• cjs5555

@ASitar said...

DK Showdown: Doncic or DJ

gotta imagine DJ is mega chalk, doncic might be lower ownership. not sure on doncic’s price in showdown but i felt he was overpriced on main slate

• cjs5555

@kps3205s said...

So DeAndre Jordan wasn’t feeling so good on Tuesday in Denver. I guess 10 PM EST TBD.

https://www.mavs.com/jordan-mejri-and-broekhoff-all-missed-this-mornings-shootaround-with-an-illness/

basketball monster has DJ as playing tonight

• RipCityRings

So what are the chances that DJ plays 5 minutes then decides he’s too sick to continue? CP3 got me shook, feels like anything can happen at this point.

• monarch

@awall28 said...

DJ playing… He in a better spot than Luka?

No.

• JSteele

Well he was sick in Denver and played less minutes than his normal rotation so it probably affected him a bit then. Depending on what the illness is, he could be on a tighter leash if he does feel any ill effects.

• okiehorn

Well my LU’s that are making me money don’t look near as promising now with DJ news. See how this goes. Keeping my Harrell pick and hoping for the best

• cjs5555

@RipCityRings said...

So what are the chances that DJ plays 5 minutes then decides he’s too sick to continue? CP3 got me shook, feels like anything can happen at this point.

saw something the other day talking about how excited DJ is to play again @LAC, imagine he’ll do everything possible to play as much as he can tonight.

• monarch

JJ on fire. 4.75 DK points!!! Haha

• jasonresno

im so tilted that i played house over green. soooo tilted. my LU is killing it except for that spot.

• mnsugrinder

DJ is playing

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@JSteele said...

Well he was sick in Denver and played less minutes than his normal rotation so it probably affected him a bit then. Depending on what the illness is, he could be on a tighter leash if he does feel any ill effects.

He fouled out in Denver.

• cjs5555

does hassan whiteside have the highest standard deviation of any starter in DFS?

• monarch

2017 J Rich is back

• Wynter12

Freaking dozed off and woke up to just bad news and plays. Sounds about right lol

• deepfat

Awesome game on South Beach.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

He fouled out in Denver.

Thanks for the correction, I just saw that now.

• damionismyname

@monarch said...

JJ on fire. 4.75 DK points!!! Haha

triple that now though.

• deepfat

Tyler ballin out

• monarch

Panda…are you regretting 0/150 James Johnson yet?

I’m just kidding BTW. Spo will probably sub him out right now for the rest of the game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.