NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• eatmyturf23

@miggs6876 said...

I prefer a smooth red trolley.

It’s a classic.

• BBWC_10

@TeamTarek said...

Bro im 40th. Need barea big Time

Good luck Bro, JJB is a great player, smart, can pass and shoot. Wonder what he would do if he was a starter somewhere.

• eatmyturf23

@deepfat said...

I too am a San Diego guy. Love me some Trolley. Strauss fan since the 90s.

About 8 years back or so they had a holiday edition of a chocolate stout, damn that one was good. Sold out immediately.

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

Wow. No starters for dallas

• sgumike

JJ is balling tonight

• sgumike

The FD drop lowest score rule works perfectly when you roster Dwight Powell.

• byo34

JJ still in.. YES!!

• tonytone1908

Gallinari, huh? Figures. I have absolutely zero. Went with 50 LU’s in the quarter game. Went heavy on Harden, Doncic, DJJ, Tyler Johnson but no Gallo anywhere. Tried to switch one around to get him in one but didn’t like him at all tonight so I got none at all. Yay me.

• BBWC_10

Why would you take JJB out and put Brunson in?

Barea killed me. Had only on 1 or 2. Didn’t realize he had that many damn

• Rolled

Is there going to be no Heat players in the winning lineup

• cpp214

Just got home, Deandre Jordan is playing after all…lol What a load of Bullsh*t

If I would have left my late nite/gut lineups alone this morning, would probably be cashing now.

• yisman

Chris Webber called Dallas the Lakers once and he called the Clippers the Lakers about five times.

Other guy doesn’t bother correcting him.

• Rolled

@yisman said...

Chris Webber called Dallas the Lakers once and he called the Clippers the Lakers about five times.

Other guy doesn’t bother correcting him.

Did Chris Webber call a timeout as well

• okiehorn

Gave her hell, 290th place in the big DK. Was fun

• yisman

Doncic went off big time. Career-high

I don’t have much of him

• scott33

Luca Doncic is 19 yrs old, let that sink in. This kid is special.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Was as high as 110th then it was Doncic and Harris instead of JJ and Lou and finished around 200…. fun night for a crappy slate

• damionismyname

Never roster Wes Mathews… That is all..

• deepfat

DAJ putting up 46 is another reason I need to get off FD

• damionismyname

@deepfat said...

DAJ putting up 46 is another reason I need to get off FD

dont play there, wasting money and will hit the lottery before you win $500 on that site.

• byo34

Assuming no stat corrections, I just tied for 1st in the $12 single entry for a cool $425!!! $57 in the big showdown tourney. Was my only lineup too so I am glad it worked out!!! Captain JJ, you the man!

Edit: Looks like 2nd for $325.. I will take it!!!

• returnofthemack619

@byo34 said...

Assuming no stat corrections, I just tied for 1st in the $12 single entry for a cool $425!!! $57 in the big showdown tourney. Was my only lineup too so I am glad it worked out!!! Captain JJ, you the man!

Congrats!

• tmarohl

Damn, Randy kicked my ass tonight, but I made money, so all is good :)

• BBWC_10

I had DAJ in my LU, got scared off because of the Q and went with Capella, My 293 would of been 310, still not good enough but not a bad night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).