7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Golden State ( 1 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Happy Lowry Chalk Day!!!

I will probably be between 55-85 percent.

• Bodiaz36

Also might be Ibaka, Anunoby, RHJ chalk day. Have to decide if I want 3 Raptors in my lineup. On FD, it makes sense to pair Lowry and Kemba at PG, and going mid-tier at SG. For some reason Kemba still only 8K, price isn’t quite matching his production. Going back to the Myles Turner well, has strung together a couple good games in a row, just 5400. Good luck to everyone.

• Pick1979

@superjon said...

Happy Lowry Chalk Day!!!

I will probably be between 55-85 percent.

I’m feeling like i have to like Lowry but i would say his floor is 40 but his median projection is also not that much higher

• superjon

@Bodiaz36 said...

Also might be Ibaka, Anunoby, RHJ chalk day. Have to decide if I want 3 Raptors in my lineup. On FD, it makes sense to pair Lowry and Kemba at PG, and going mid-tier at SG. For some reason Kemba still only 8K, price isn’t quite matching his production. Going back to the Myles Turner well, has strung together a couple good games in a row, just 5400. Good luck to everyone.

Don’t forget Boucher who might see extra run.

I’ll be underweight on Ibaka on FD. Massive price jump to 7.4k.

• Bodiaz36

Yes, Boucher as well should be a fine play. I would say 7400 is too pricey on Ibaka, but I will still have some. His usage should get a huge bump with Spicy P, Gasol, and Powell off the court. In this case, I may ignore the price and just look at his role. I’ll probably be at 50%

• superjon

Fournier at 5.2k looks like great value

• Ndepompei

Liking Baynes at 4.2k

• Jeddy3

Fox at 7k and getting almost 30 minutes last game looks good. He’s priced down for the match up, but look what Kemba did a few days ago against Indy.

• Ndepompei

@superjon said...

Fournier at 5.2k looks like great value

That would be great value but he is 6.2

• monarch

Chalk Lowry never works out. Optimizer likes OG at the moment. It’s too early for me to dig I agree that a forward makes sense here because they are less likely to he chasing Beal and Bertans around and the Wiz defense is soft.

So perhaps Boucher at 3.3k and keep it moving?

• wcsd832

@Ndepompei said...

That would be great value but he is 6.2

He’s 5.2 on FD

• FantasySultan

OG and RHJ

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Watch Van Vleet play and suck up a lot of the guard usage….

• monarch

I’ll probably play Ibaka. His per 36 FPPM is 43 on DK. That feels like a solid foundation with some room for upside.

• monarch

Iblaka is a 1.53 with Lowry on and Gasol, Powell and Siakam off this season which means he is probably better when you take Lowry and potentially FVV off as well

• telestraightshooter

Why are Raptors -6 vs Wiz?
    They are suddenly sans:

• 60% of starting LU
    • 40% of rotation mins
    • and then has FvFleet even healed enough to return?

Yes, there should be DFS overachievment, but won’t be surprised by flops…..
    …… & a cluster of discombobulated games until new rotation gets ironed out.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@telestraightshooter said...

They are suddenly sans:

• 60% of starting LU
    • 40% of rotation mins

Yes, there should be DFS overachievment, but won’t be surprised by duds…
    & …… a cluster of discombobulated games until new rotation gets ironed out.

Because they are playing at home and playing the Wiz. Remember, everybody beats the Wiz. Everybody beats the Wiz…..

• dominicanpapi

Keeping an eye on a couple of things:

Warren and Lamb are questionable. That would open up even more value, probably makes Justin Holiday viable.

Memphis has been resting Clarke and Morant on back to backs. They have a home game tomorrow, so it wouldn’t shock me if they sit tonight. That opens up Tyus Jones, Melton and probably solidifies Jonas and Triple J.

Kevin Love at 6800 on FD against this same Memphis team is a bit absurd. He’s an excellent pivot from Ibaka.

• monarch

And less effective defenders to defend a priced down Beal either via primary assignment or off of switches plus now their defensive cogs will be expending added energy on offense.

• feekdogg

Markieff also an auto-play if Blake, Wood and Kennard sit?

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

Wizards are terrible, have worst D in the league, are on the road, and are also pretty banged up

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

And less effective defenders to defend a priced down Beal either via primary assignment or off of switches plus now their defensive cogs will be expending added energy on offense.

Seems wise to have Beal/Bertans in those Toronto stacks

• Ndepompei

@wcsd832 said...

He’s 5.2 on FD

oh wow that price is way off for FD

• JSteele

They are suddenly sans:

• 60% of starting LU
    • 40% of rotation mins

Yes, there should be DFS overachievment, but won’t be surprised by duds…
    & …… a cluster of discombobulated games until new rotation gets ironed out.

It’s a home game. Their starting lineup is still decent without those guys.

Lowry, FVV?, OG, RHJ, Ibaka. Ok if you take out FVV its not that great, but the Wiz are also hurting. They don’t have a real center outside of Mahinmi who probably won’t see much time in this small fast paced game.

Don’t tell me that IT3, Beal, Bonga, Bertans, Mahinmi is a better starting lineup than the Raps.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@feekdogg said...

Markieff also an auto-play if Blake, Wood and Kennard sit?

You know better than that, MM is never an auto play. That being said, he might be a solid play tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).