7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Golden State ( 1 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@sochoice said...

You know better than that, MM is never an auto play. That being said, he might be a solid play tonight.

Anyone know how MM likes to play against his brother’s former teams? He’s probably a decent play, you also have Drummond who becomes much more enticing and then of course Rose. Although it’s in Boston, so i’d probably limit my exposure to Detroit and stick with either MM or Drummond or both.

• feekdogg

@sochoice said...

You know better than that, MM is never an auto play. That being said, he might be a solid play tonight.

I don’t know better than. I’m a lot dumber than I let on.

That said, he’s 3900. I’ll take the risk.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Pistons and Raptors are all the rage in today’s blog.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mike-s-musings-3237900

• Jeddy3

@feekdogg said...

Markieff also an auto-play if Blake, Wood and Kennard sit?

I was thinking about the stink eye.

• Herf

Jaylen Brown is the all value for Boston against Detroits pillow defense. And I will also have a lil Josh Hart sprinkled over the top @ $5,500 DK.

• jessedio

RHJ is such trash. Hate that I have to consider him.

So Ibaka is going to play the 5 right?

• JSteele

@jessedio said...

RHJ is such trash. Hate that I have to consider him.

So Ibaka is going to play the 5 right?

Ibaka will play the 5 and probably some 4 when Boucher is in.

• nerman

@feekdogg said...

Markieff also an auto-play if Blake, Wood and Kennard sit?

As much as I hate playing Kief I think you have to at near minimum and hope for the best. Hard to avoid Drummond in that game too. Maybe bring it back with JB? He’s probably got the most exploitable matchup if B. Brown is on Kemba and Snell is on Tatum.

• JSteele

Jonathan Isaac is a play that I love today. He’s priced down since he didn’t finish the last game with back tightness, but he’s not on the injury report so i’m sure he’s fine. Especially on FD where bleals are worth more, he’s coming off 2 tough matchups against Utah and Denver, and now gets Portland. He also does better when his team is at full health, which it has been now. I expect him to start having 40 FPT games fairly regularly. $5600 on FD.

• sochoice

@JSteele said...

Ibaka will play the 5 and probably some 4 when Boucher is in.

I want to play Boucher badly, but worry about his minutes. He and Ibaka don’t play next to each other as far as I can tell. So can see RHJ getting a big portion of the Siakam minutes and Boucher backing up Ibaka.

• monarch

Jalen Brunson gets a homecoming game tonight

• JSteele

@sochoice said...

I want to play Boucher badly, but worry about his minutes. He and Ibaka don’t play next to each other as far as I can tell. So can see RHJ getting a big portion of the Siakam minutes and Boucher backing up Ibaka.

Honestly, I think it’s a mistake to go heavy on this game. The Raps really struggled out of the gate when FVV went down and now having to deal with these two major injuries and adjust with a starting lineup that potentially looks like:

Lowry,
    McCaw,
    OG,
    RHJ,
    Ibaka

will probably have some kind of sloppiness. I absolutely do think the cheapies are in play. I currently have RHJ and OG locked in. But I don’t think you need to go to Lowry and Ibaka.

• sochoice

@JSteele said...

Honestly, I think it’s a mistake to go heavy on this game. The Raps really struggled out of the gate when FVV went down and now having to deal with these two major injuries and adjust with a starting lineup that potentially looks like:

Lowry,
    McCaw,
    OG,
    RHJ,
    Ibaka

will probably have some kind of sloppiness. I absolutely do think the cheapies are in play. I currently have RHJ and OG locked in. But I don’t think you need to go to Lowry and Ibaka.

Love your logic, but I find myself favoring Lowry and Ibaka for the guaranteed usage and minutes. Though admittedly I am assuming the game stays close and is like 120-115. If it ends up sloppy and 95-87 or something like that, your thoughts will be spot on.

• dominicanpapi

@JSteele said...

Lowry,
    McCaw,
    OG,
    RHJ,
    Ibaka

If you’re MME, it makes all the sense in the world to get a ton of Raptors but I can certainly see merit to fading some if you’re doing like a 20 Max entry or something.

On FD, there are pivots to some of these guys I feel. Walker instead of Lowry, Lowry just had a triple double against Detroit. I’m not suggesting Walker will do the same but the Pistons are trash against guards.

I mentioned Kevin Love instead of Ibaka.

I do like OG though, and there’s so much value out there tonight, it’s not that necessary to go all the way down to Boucher and RHJ.

• telestraightshooter

@casey2884 said...

Wizards are terrible, have worst D in the league, are on the road, and are also pretty banged up

true, Wiz are only team MORE banged up than Raptors.

but – 6 seems too rich, as does Mavs +8 @Phil.

How soon the public memory forgets that the Unicorn slayed the buck dragon in Mliw….something the LbJ & glass tag team could not do.

Speaking of which – the Bucks WWE routine is rich
    =D

Milwaukee Bucks WWE Wrestling Pre Game Routine VS Lakers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z2NBR1P1J4

• JSteele

@sochoice said...

Love your logic, but I find myself favoring Lowry and Ibaka for the guaranteed usage and minutes. Though admittedly I am assuming the game stays close and is like 120-115. If it ends up sloppy and 95-87 or something like that, your thoughts will be spot on.

I’m thinking it’s kind of like the Bulls game, where it was the first one without FVV. The offence looked awful, the defence was more or less fine, but it was in part that they were playing the Bulls.

I do love some pivots for those particular positions too. Walker as mentioned at 8k, I also think Damian Lillard is in a sneaky good spot against Orlando who has allowed PGs to smash lately. At the PF spot, I prefer to pay down for RHJ who should soak up most of the Siakam minutes, and then also Dario Saric at 4,600 on FD who gets a game without Ayton and potentially Booker. It’s a tough-ish matchup against OKC, but he should be playing some C in that game where he has put up monster stat lines.

• JSteele

@telestraightshooter said...

How soon the public memory forgets that the Unicorn slayed the buck dragon in Mliw….something the LbJ & glass tag team could not do.

If anyone in this league has the length and size to limit Porzingis, it’s Philadelphia. If he’s on the perimeter, they can put Simmons on him, if he goes inside, they have Embiid. Throw in Horford, Harris and Richardson and I think Dallas seriously struggles in this one.

• Ndepompei

@sochoice said...

Pistons and Raptors are all the rage in today’s blog.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mike-s-musings-3237900

Cash lineup looking like probably 7 from those 2 teams and 1 other guy

• telestraightshooter

if KAT is out

• Golden Dong
    • The Cov!… is 50 per36 sans (Q)‘s

https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=season&on=&off=18937%2C35216%2C1115500%2C&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=146&opponent=&split=all

• newzreview

Looking for another big night from this guy.

• JSteele

In one of the blogs, I wrote about how Washington games tend to take over the ownership on any given slate, despite having plenty of viable games to go to. That will definitely be the case today, despite a tank fest west game as Mike would say, between New Orleans and Golden State, Oklahoma City at Phoenix with Phoenix having injuries of their own. Schroder, SGA, Adams and Saric, Booker (if he plays, otherwise Rubio), Kaminsky, Baynes all in play. Denver vs Minnesota, you can get Jamal Murray on the cheap. And lastly Memphis/Cleveland. Morant, Brooks, JJJ, Sexton, Love, Kardashian etc.

It’s definitely a slate to be “contrarian” without being an idiot.

• feekdogg

@monarch said...

…and Wright and Curry both carry Questionable tags right now.

• jessedio

@monarch said...

Good stuff! I like that narrative.

• JSteele

@jessedio said...

Good stuff! I like that narrative.

He does work against Philadelphia last year too. He almost had a triple double in one game off the bench and then 13-7 in 19 minutes in another.

• Herf

Call me crazy, but I’m going to have some BAM and some Robinson. I like Robinson’s chances against Miami’s second unit and I love BAM’s chances against close to anyone at this point.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).