7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Golden State ( 1 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• GreenvilleGreen

Derrick no Favors.

• GreenvilleGreen

Melo came in, took one shot and immediately out. Hurt?

• JSteele

@yisman said...

ok so here’s my sweat tonight:

1/2 chance to win a showcase seat https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/83335112
    1/4 chance to win a showcase seat https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/83388266

I used two different lineups, hoping that gives me a better chance to win one.

Odd note about the showcase thing: DK doesn’t have a list of the winners of the seats. I asked for it.

Good luck you should be fine in the first one. Derrick Favors at Captain SMH

• Herf

Hezonja is in now… that means something happened to Melo. Well that does it for me. Ingram, McCollum, and Melo were supposed to take me to the promised land.

• GreenvilleGreen

@Herf said...

Hezonja is in now… that means something happened to Melo. Well that does it for me. Ingram, McCollum, and Melo were supposed to take me to the promised land.

Yep he must have been hurt. Last night I had Lou who got ejected when I was in 2nd for a 1500 ticket, so why not tonight too. Neat.

• GreenvilleGreen

@GreenvilleGreen said...

Yep he must have been hurt. Last night I had Lou who got ejected when I was in 2nd for a 1500 ticket, so why not tonight too. Neat.

Melo hurt Knee, won’t return. So sick.

• Herf

I cashed with Lou having only 15 last night lol.

Melo in the locker room with a knee injury. Sweet!! I thought tonight was the night I could hit 300 plus and feel decent about it… I dont know why I keep playing but I do lol.

• thetitanlb

In so fucking tired of this horseshit bullshit. Of course mello got hurt. I hate everyone and everything. F everything. This is gonna s cost me hundreds upon hundreds

• DirkDigglerz

Wake Up D LO!!

• Njsum1

@Herf said...

I cashed with Lou having only 15 last night lol.

Melo in the locker room with a knee injury. Sweet!! I thought tonight was the night I could hit 300 plus and feel decent about it… I dont know why I keep playing but I do lol.

If you can have decent lineups with some bad variance hitting, you’re likely pretty good.

Plus, your takes on this message board are usually pretty solid. 👍

• thetitanlb

I’m so pissed right now. I have been struggling for months . I finally have a lineup that could cash huge and mello gets hurt. I feel beyond cursed and so mad

• yisman

Paschall to the locker room

• Herf

@Njsum1 said...

If you can have decent lineups with some bad variance hitting, you’re likely pretty good.

Plus, your takes on this message board are usually pretty solid. 👍

I have been SOOO close…. So close as to have been one player from $35k in NFL.

Basketball is my favorite by far though because it’s the sport I believe I know more about lol.

I just need a few things to go right and I’m right there! I called a triple double by Joker tonight even though anyone could have called that. I’ve gotten better by joining this site and listening to everyone’s take. Thanks for the comment.

I just want someone from here that isn’t a full fledged pro to win a big GPP!!!

• Herf

@thetitanlb said...

I’m so pissed right now. I have been struggling for months . I finally have a lineup that could cash huge and mello gets hurt. I feel beyond cursed and so mad

I feel your pain. I don’t know how this will all end up but I had Carmelo, Ingram, and McCollum as my hammer. If they hit projections plus a little extra, I put up close to what the leader is at now on the $5 for $50k. But now Melo is hurt it’s a pipe dream. Rough night for DFS… Boucher was an awful play.

• thetitanlb

Nxndnfjfjfnfkfkfjdnaksnbd

• thetitanlb

@Herf said...

I feel your pain. I don’t know how this will all end up but I had Carmelo, Ingram, and McCollum as my hammer. If they hit projections plus a little extra, I put up close to what the leader is at now on the $5 for $50k. But now Melo is hurt it’s a pipe dream. Rough night for DFS… Boucher was an awful play.

Yeah its wild. Melo was on pace for a 40 or 59 point dk game. Its maddening

• Pick1979

My biggest no -no Today was Walker. He was in 80% of my Lineups.
    Still gonna be over 300….but dang…..my first line up last nite had
    Porzingis, Vucevic, and those lineups are crushing to 335 or so…Struggled with PG today

Porzingis in case people haven’t realized is a USAGE monster and will Crush 60 FD points when he actually has a good matchup.
    . Just Glad i didn’t play back up Bigs for Toronto.

• yisman

damn Favors is going to get a double double and Kenrich isn’t doing a thing

• damionismyname

@Pick1979 said...

My biggest no -no Today was Walker. He was in 80% of my Lineups.
    Still gonna be over 300….but dang…..my first line up last nite had
    Porzingis, Vucevic, and those lineups are crushing to 335 or so…Struggled with PG today

Porzingis in case people haven’t realized is a USAGE monster and will Crush 60 FD points when he actually has a good matchup.
    . Just Glad i didn’t play back up Bigs for Toronto.

Rhj and Boucher will combine for 60+ fantasy points next game

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

Rhj and Boucher with combine for 60+ fantasy points next game

Not if they throw out the same lineup they had tonight.

• BBWC_10

Cant believe Chriss is getting no minutes. On the bright side, my other LU with Ingram, Lee and Chriss is about to cross the cash line and I’m 6 points off a $100 FBWC qualifier ticket. Also about 30 points off a $250 ticket. I have no idea what these tickets are for…..Anyone know?

• DirkDigglerz

Holy Crap my lineup is zooming UP!!! Let’s Go D LO Needs Chriss to check back in

• DirkDigglerz

Wish I used Kanter instead of Chriss smh… Almost

• yisman

using different lineups with different captains didn’t help. getting crushed

• Njsum1

@thetitanlb said...

Yeah its wild. Melo was on pace for a 40 or 59 point dk game. Its maddening

I feel your pain, I had Melo in a lineup, and obviously he would have gotten more fantasy points if he didn’t get hurt, yet he wasn’t guaranteed anything more than Maybe 15 more DK points than he had. He had 3 blocks, early, that’s an outlier, unlikely he would have continued to pile on the defensive stats, and his shot wasn’t falling.

Look at Bjelica tonight. Dude came out 🔥 yet ended up 💩. He had Like 19 DK in the first 8 min And ended up with 24.

So many times guys come out hot and fizzle and do nothing the rest of the game or get into foul trouble. And so often guys come out cold and catch fire later on.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).