7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Golden State ( 1 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ghostfacekicker

@monarch said...

Drummond looks good. When Drummond goes ham it’s because not only is he 22/20 but he also has eight assists, four blocks and five steals. I think he gets the 20/20 tonight but perhaps his other totals are a little light due to his supporting cast and MORE Derrick Rose who absorbs a lot of that offensively.

He’s a good bet for the highest scoring center tonight though, which may be valuable with all the other chalk.

• schube4402

Anyone have a strong take on maker vs Boucher on dk ..

• telestraightshooter

Why is Troy Brown jr 58 per36 with what remains of Wiz rotation?

https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=season&on=&off=1084%2C1299%2C18772%2C37884%2C409281%2C1115368%2C1155622%2C1171185%2C1367166%2C&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=139&opponent=&split=all

• gaelicgirl

How do Whiteside and Vuc match up?

• telestraightshooter

@schube4402 said...

IIRC …when Bobby Boucher is the alpha, he is quite efficent in DFS.

• miggs6876

@BerkeleyBoss said...

This feels like a 2 game slate:

DET BOS WAS TOR

I think there is some fantasy goodness from NO vs GS.

• athairuammit11

@Ace15 said...

Morant/Love sounds good to me.

Bro those are my lock and loads; going light tonight though

• BerkeleyBoss

@miggs6876 said...

I think there is some fantasy goodness from NO vs GS.

Could be some good pivots there, but DET and TOR have obv TONS of value and then Kemba and Beal both look like great run-it-back studs who could end up as the highest scorer on the slate.

• rog11sm

@schube4402 said...

I think boucher might be the highest owned player tonight

• dominicanpapi

@jessedio said...

So if all of this Raptors chalk hits on FD then thousands of people will split the top prize. That has never happened on a slate this big. A few of them are going to let us down. Or maybe Drummond trolls everyone since the value opens up playing him relatively easy. Just seems like everyone is going to have the same lineup. Not sure which way to go.

I was just about to post something related to this, it’s an uncomfortable feeling knowing the majority of the DFS community will be play a crap ton of Raptors players and the prevailing thought in all of this is “yeah that makes sense.” When all that value opened up on Wednesday night (Wolves players) I went back and checked some of those big tournament lineups to see if they ran a Wolves stack.

In the 100K to 1st, chipotleaddict had Dieng and that was it. Same with the NBA Shot Machine, the slam and the layup. That’s it, there was no Teague, no Wiggins, Okogie, etc. I’m sure the masses flocked to those guys.

If the projections show that Walker and Lowry are separated by a point from each other, wouldn’t it make sense to pivot to the lower owned guy? I’m not suggesting a full Raptors fade is in order, in fact in one of my 3 max lineups, I will run a 4 man Raptors stack just in case it hits, but this idea that every single Raptor is going to hit and win you a GPP at the same time is too far fetched for me.

• BerkeleyBoss

Crazy thing is, there’s still some important Q tags out there. Imagine if Warren and Lamb are both out…if Towns is out…500 to win a gpp!

• captainwacky

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Crazy thing is, there’s still some important Q tags out there. Imagine if Warren and Lamb are both out…if Towns is out…500 to win a gpp!

Not enough mega ceiling studs for this, I think. Which is also why tonight’s slate remains interesting, there’s too many values from top to bottom to have a consolidated best lineup that is easy to identify… although tons of really good ones you could make in one minute.

• Jaguar22

D Rose chalk day

• BerkeleyBoss

@captainwacky said...

Not enough mega ceiling studs for this, I think. Which is also why tonight’s slate remains interesting, there’s too many values from top to bottom to have a consolidated best lineup that is easy to identify… although tons of really good ones you could make in one minute.

Good point. Doubt we see anybody get to 65 tonight. I have 0 players projected at 50+.

• nerman

OG and Ibaka the only 2 Raptors I’m interested in. On FD you’ve got to make a stand somewhere and for me it’s Bertans as long as Mahinmi is the only other big man in a Wiz uniform.

• Herf

Does Derrick Favors get given the green light tonight to play more than 21 minutes? He would decimate the Warriors even at 30 mins. Last time New Orleans played Houston, Favors had 41.5 DKFP in 29 MINs on the floor. I see his line being very similar, given the minutes to do so. And he would be extremely low ownership.

EDIT: He was just projected between 25-27 MINS. I got a little ahead of myself. Haha.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Herf said...

Does Derrick Favors get given the green light tonight to play more than 21 minutes? He would decimate the Warriors even at 30 mins. Last time New Orleans played Houston, Favors had 41.5 DKFP in 29 MINs on the floor. I see his line being very similar, given the minutes to do so. And he would be extremely low ownership.

https://twitter.com/FantasyLabsNBA/status/1208124331080867840

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    Lineup note: Derrick Favors expected to play 25-27 minutes moving forward.

• hithisisnom

@Herf said...

He just got cleared to play 25-27 minutes going forward so at 5k I absolutely love his ceiling.

Clearly not just me, but still. 40 dk is in play.

• FantasySultan

Nunn or J Murray?

• ryan7962

Anyone liking Galloway tonight?

• nerman

Debating between Brunson and Sexton… who do you guys like? The matchup screams Sexton and he’s scored over 20 in the 3 of the last 4.

• Herf

@hithisisnom said...

He just got cleared to play 27-29 minutes going forward so at 5k I absolutely love his ceiling.

I can see him going for at least 7 X his value tonight. He will tear WCS up just like he did in his time in Utah. As long as he doesn’t get into foul trouble, I think he will be a big part of my strategy tonight.

• ScofieldReturns

How popular will ibaka be in FD cash?

• feekdogg

@ScofieldReturns said...

How popular will ibaka be in FD cash?

I’d guess not as popular as RHJ.

• captainwacky

I like the term energy/dunk guy as a role on every team. Regardless, OG is not a creator, so those guys being out hurts him in some ways.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).