7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 196
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10.5 ) at Chicago ( -10.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4.5 ) at Utah ( -4.5 ) —- T: 200
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at LA Clippers ( 2 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/351215363

• kjkeelty

@dominicanpapi said...

Shooting guard is a dumpster fire tonight.

I think I’m just punting with Temple tonight, assuming he starts.

• DP313

Brook Lopez seems underpriced on DK and has a great matchup. I can see him abusing Pau. Only drawback is he is on the tail end of a road B2B.

• Capone1233

Lin looks like a good value tonight.

• MarcusEffect

@Sirius13 said...

he hardly gets run. if gasol is out tonight he should be a good play.

Agreed completely, but Hoiberg was discussing rolling him out with McDermott possibly down for a bit (can’t find any updates on his knee) and possibly throwing Mirotic more at the 3. What better spot to take a flyer than a GPP? That’s my thought process anyway.

• Capone1233

@kjkeelty said...

I think I’m just punting with Temple tonight, assuming he starts.

McCollum should be a good play if Lillard out i would think. I don’t trust Affalo.

• xdan3220

Anyone follow the Jazz at all? Curious what is up with Alec Burks. Minutes are on the see-saw right now, 18, 33 and 17. At 5,100 I like his upside on Fanduel at SG today but not sure what I’m getting into with those minutes right now if anyone has any thoughts on it.

• DeweyFinn

Bazemore a good play or will he be guarded by the small forward assassin Aminu?

• DeweyFinn

IF Kawhi is on PG, does that open up more shots for Monta?

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

Are we avoiding RWB tonight? I’m assuming the general consensus is to fade Harden for the time being as well… is a more balanced look the way to go?

• Whacko

Holy Hell …. I knew you guys said the SG position was Hell but damn didn’t think it was that bad…

Not much out there but perhaps a punt on Korver? or as previously stated Temple.
    Still believe things will get ironed out at the position as the day drags on…
    I would hate to have another wonderful performance like I did last night from Victor Oladipo.

Today is Bounce back Day…. And Paying up for Harden is not what I want to do.

• Sixersfan

@Master_JJ said...

I’m still trying to figure out a winning strategy for NBA. I’m very new to DFS and never really kept up with NBA before .

There is no strategy to winning any fantasy DFS sports. If so, there’s very little strategy. 98% of this is all luck.

• dominicanpapi

@Whacko said...

Holy Hell …. I knew you guys said the SG position was Hell but damn didn’t think it was that bad…

Not much out there but perhaps a punt on Korver? or as previously stated Temple.
    Still believe things will get ironed out at the position as the day drags on…
    I would hate to have another wonderful performance like I did last night from Victor Oladipo.

Today is Bounce back Day…. And Paying up for Harden is not what I want to do.

Problem is on Fanduel, Batum is still listed as a small forward, Temple is a point guard though he’s playing the 2 with Beal out. It really looks like the sound approach is going balanced, it’s still early for me but I have minimal exposure to that OKC-LAC game. It looks like fantasy goodness, but looking at last year’s game logs, Russ wasn’t in God mode (he had 1 game with 10 turnovers), Griffin might be held in check by Ibaka (he did a solid job on Love last week). Only guy I could see going off would be Jordan and Durant.

Having said all that, in GPPs, Harden is the perfect guy to target. He will be lower owned than usual, and he’s got the potential to put up a 60 burger.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Here’s the link to the daily tournament..forgot to send it in this morning.

https://www.fanduel.com/entry/351215363

• Bradleymaddoxyep

Casspi feels like a lock, at least on FD.

Still only $5000. Playing the 27th ranked defense (wizards) against small forwards

3rd highest team total on the night. Playing a Wizards team reeling with injuries

Lastly, he’s hit 5x four out of the last five nights, and 6x three out of five nights

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Been getting killed. But have lowered my level of play.so I’m going to keep grinding. Bund to hit a 5X or 10X GPP payoff soon.

• xdan3220

@dominicanpapi said...

Problem is on Fanduel, Batum is still listed as a small forward, Temple is a point guard though he’s playing the 2 with Beal out. It really looks like the sound approach is going balanced, it’s still early for me but I have minimal exposure to that OKC-LAC game. It looks like fantasy goodness, but looking at last year’s game logs, Russ wasn’t in God mode (he had 1 game with 10 turnovers), Griffin might be held in check by Ibaka (he did a solid job on Love last week). Only guy I could see going off would be Jordan and Durant.

Having said all that, in GPPs, Harden is the perfect guy to target. He will be lower owned than usual, and he’s got the potential to put up a 60 burger.

Agree with you here, I went into my lineup thinking I’d have several players from the LAC-OKC game but ended up with zero. Not having Durant in the lineup is bothering me, may make a 2nd team built around him since I don’t know how LAC is gonna slow him but for my original squad I ended up going totally away from this game and getting more guys from the wizards, hornets and the boston minn game

• jess701

Excellent night hopefully tonight too.

• TJRhodes

Keep an eye on Lilliard. If he plays, he’ll probably be lower owned than usual.

• TommyWantWingy33

you guys complaining about SG playing on FD? Looks like a normal SG player pool on DK….. Anyone else liking wall tonight?

• dashow4life

I got RWB, KD, Griff, and Harden in the same lu. Am I crazy for doing so?

• swaggyBM13

is RWB a fade tonight?

• galed

But Freddy did mention he needed to get Portis more time on the floor. Could see another 20+ mins especially with likely blowout. or he gets his standard 0 min game… just don’t know..

• TommyWantWingy33

@dashow4life said...

Probably…. The way I look at it at least one of the top targets always busts and one usually destroys value. how many guys you got under 4k? if none of your punts are duds you should cash but picking that many successful punts is really hard to do. Not impossible though.

• Capone1233

@dashow4life said...

Wow. in GPP i guess it’s worth a shot in one lineup.

• dashow4life

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Probably…. The way I look at it at least one of the top targets always busts and one usually destroys value. how many guys you got under 4k? if none of your punts are duds you should cash but picking that many successful punts is really hard to do. Not impossible though.

2 guys under 4k

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).