7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Detroit ( -6.5 ) —- T: 185
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 209
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• cheezpizza

What happened to last night’s thread? I don’t see it.

Anyways, I wasn’t on Boogie, so that sucked.

I’m thinking a complete Minnesota/Atlanta stack tonight, with someone like Rondo and Ariza thrown in.

• KillaChap

Westbrook and Holiday. Fill in the rest with whoever fits.

• Jstri

Back to Lebron or not? He played a lot of minutes last night

• jdog32310

Lebron and Irving might be rested tonight

• Trinehart6370

Thinking of doing a tournament on fanduel today dm me at dfs_trev on twitter with your FD username if you would like to join (no sharks)

• monarch

Anything stopping Montrezl from seeing 20-25 minutes today with Rockets on B2B?

• Jcvelez815

I see Bledsoe getting like 60 fantasy points today against hardens for sure. At his price even 40 wouldn’t kill a lineup

• CaldwellTylerusng94

Cant decide between Westbrook or Harden on DK GPP..
    Already faded Boogie, Cant seem a way to justify him getting over 30 minutes and hes got a tough match up against Gobert
    Plumlee looks like a better play at Center

• Irishsteelhead

Looking for a low-mid PG for cash. Risk it on Rondo or Rubio? Pay up a little for Schroeder? Someone else?

• DirkDigglerz

KAT all in

• Ross
    @cheezpizza said...

What happened to last night’s thread? I don’t see it.

Hi,

You can find the daily NBA threads for previous dates in the NBA sub-forum here: https://rotogrinders.com/threads/category/nba

• monarch

Unique situation for the Cavs on an OT B2B without the services of Love and JR. Having a hard time figuring out who steps up

• bangthedrummond

I told you the Boogie man was gonna get ya. Wish I would’ve caught that game, Boogie was ejected but came back?

Nvm…I’ll go read up on it.

Tonight I fear the Beard

• posts06

Cash DK: is it worth paying the 12k for WB or Harden? Stay with a few more solid starters?

• DrainTheSwamp

Should I go Harden+Giannis, or Westbrook+Davis?

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

I will send out some forum DK league contest invitations shortly. Yesterday we ended up with two contests, let’s shoot for a few more today. If you wish to be added to the league please send me DK username via DM. Thanks

• KillaChap

• KillaChap

@Cooper08 said...

I will send out some forum DK league contest invitations shortly. Yesterday we ended up with two contests, let’s shoot for a few more today. If you wish to be added to the league please send me DK username via DM. Thanks

Did any of them fill? I joined a couple.

• gav91183

I had boogie in ONE! and it didnt cash because everyone else was a scrub

• gav91183

fade boogie tonight?

• gav91183

damn it! Fantasylabs charged me… I forgot that it would auto renew me. oh well I better start winning some cash ASAP.. been a rough month

• BUFUu2

@Cooper08 said...

which one do we join lol

• gav91183

@Cooper08 said...

im in them all… HOPEFULLY it is better than last night

• gav91183

@BUFUu2 said...

which one do we join lol

all of them are different entry amounts. pick one or them all

• NYSea

@monarch said...

Anything stopping Montrezl from seeing 20-25 minutes today with Rockets on B2B?

I don’t think so, but I’m so hesitant to click the roster button with him… Have this glaring feeling that he’s just gonna light my money on fire.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).