7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Detroit ( -6.5 ) —- T: 185
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 209
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BUFUu2

@Cooper08 said...

Update below, thanks!
    $5 17/20
    $3 11/25
    $2 15/25
    $2 50/50 10/40
    $1 25/25

I am the 5 dollar one and that it I think i am good

• aengel927

Wes Matthews revenge spot

• unclebengi

Bazemore or Thabo is my struggle today. Want to play Thabo because he’ll be lower owned, but I have a hard time seeing him outscoring Baze

• BUFUu2

calling it now though all in on booker he is going to be the pick of the night

• BBWC_10

@Cooper08 said...

Update below, thanks!
    $5 17/20
    $3 11/25
    $2 15/25
    $2 50/50 10/40
    $1 25/25

How do I play any of those?

• monarch

Any chance Shumpert pays off his salary at 3500 FD?

• rlangell

@nateW said...

Anyone else feel like a complete dumb ass for not having Boogie in their lineup last night? I still think I will fade him again against Utah. I can see him only getting like 35 or 40 fp. Can’t believe he wasn’t even in the winning lineup on FD after scoring 75 fp. That’s crazy!

it goes to show that you can fade anybody on any given night and still win. I like to fade the studs that are so expensive becasue you can still put together an amazign lineup without them

• bdeuces

Both Exum and Hood are out for the Jazz…. Mack anyone?

• lorioj

@bdeuces said...

Over Ingles?

• bdeuces

@lorioj said...

Over Ingles?

OOOHHH, love me some ingles!!

• omgrockst4r

Hopefully George Hill will be out as well. Then its all the Mack, Ingles, and Hayward.

• bdeuces

@omgrockst4r said...

Hopefully George Hill will be out as well. Then its all the Mack, Ingles, and Hayward.

According to FLabs, thats the case….

Dante Exum
    Knee tendinitis
    12/21 3:35PM

Dante Exum ruled out Wednesday.
    Exum and Rodney Hood (illness) were ruled out of Wednesday’s contest vs. the Kings. They’ll join George Hill (toe) on the sideline.

• djones6273

I think I’m going with Montrezl Harrell again tonight, especially on FD at 3.5K. Considering Nene has sit out that 2nd half of 4 of the 5 Rockets back-to-backs so far this year, I think there is a decent chance that he sits out tonight or at the very least has his minutes limited even more than usual. The only back-to-back Nene played in was on Dec. 17th, when he played just 13 minutes and played rather poorly in those minutes (2 points, 2 rebounds).

• draped

any chance we hear about howard before the lock? assume he plays?

• feekdogg

LOL. Radio guy in Minneapolis going off on NBA players resting right now.

• JRite2003

@erizos17 said...

Ok now im sure not to play Leuer. Whenever there a shhhh kinda post everything goes to hell lol

He’s been playing pretty good lately, plus he has a decent chance of actually starting and getting a few extra minutes tonight on account of how Harris and Morris have been playing… but for real though, shhhhhhhhh! :-)

• IronMonkey415

Ingles only cost $3,300. I’ll take a chance on him.

• BUFUu2

well glad that news came out with utah give me lyles that allows me to make my wall brow lineup look good

• JRite2003

@feekdogg said...

LOL. Radio guy in Minneapolis going off on NBA players resting right now.

Iverson had a few words for them the other night when they gave him his HOF jacket…
    It’s really sad though. Patrick Patterson actually rested last night…. like, for real!? Smh
    Players today are too soft and get injured far too often… it’s ridiculous

• JRite2003

@bdeuces said...

I’m going to have Mack in a few and Ingles in a few… most people will be off of Mack because he hasn’t really done anything outstanding lately. But with Exum and Hill both out, that only leaves Mack and Neto at the point guard positions. Then also, I“m going to have ALOT of G. Hayward simply because he brings the ball up the court alot as well, and will probably see some PG minutes

• mbunner23

I would really like some Howard news but probably won’t get it before tip.

• JRite2003

@mbunner23 said...

I would really like some Howard news but probably won’t get it before tip.

I’m betting that he will start whining somewhere in the 2nd quarter about his back hurting, and Muscala will see the rest of his minutes tonight

• dcsports21

@mattyice522 said...

why do people say wall doesn’t play D ? never understood this

Being a Wiz fan and watching all their games it’s not that Wall doesn’t play D, it’s that as a team they play poor TEAM defense

• astauty

Mack/Ingles/ ABC and Parker. Cavs and Kings dont play a lick of defense. score baby score!

• gmaloney34

rubio or beverley dk cash?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler