7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Detroit ( -6.5 ) —- T: 185
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 209
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mbunner23

Westbrook or Harden in cash? I think i’m favoring Westbrook because Harden is on the tail end of a back to back tonight.

• nateW

@rlangell said...

it goes to show that you can fade anybody on any given night and still win. I like to fade the studs that are so expensive becasue you can still put together an amazign lineup without them

Exactly. After seeing that it totally made me rethink what I’m doing. From now on I will play maybe one expensive stud that I think has the biggest upside for the night and work with that on a big slate. 75 fp and not even in the winning lineup. That’s freaking nuts!

• JRite2003

@gmaloney34 said...

rubio or beverley dk cash?

Rubio… Beverly doesn’t have the ball in his hands enough to depend on; or at least not near as much as Rubio does

• JRite2003

Anybody think Joe Johnson may get some extra minutes/shots tonight with Hood and Exum out?

• dcsports21

@JRite2003 said...

I’m going to have Mack in a few and Ingles in a few… most people will be off of Mack because he hasn’t really done anything outstanding lately. But with Exum and Hill both out, that only leaves Mack and Neto at the point guard positions. Then also, I“m going to have ALOT of G. Hayward simply because he brings the ball up the court alot as well, and will probably see some PG minutes

I have a feeling this game is going to be a complete dud
    Boogie went off last night and will struggle against Gobert, Utah is all kinds of banged up and so is Sac. This has a 82-81 final score written all over it

• zeeman21

IMO the Cavs won’t rest anybody tonight. They have Brooklyn on deck at home next (Thats when they rest whoever) Then the Warriors Christmas Day

• IronMonkey415

@zeeman21 said...

IMO the Cavs won’t rest anybody tonight. They have Brooklyn on deck at home next (Thats when they rest whoever) Then the Warriors Christmas Day

That actually make all kind sense.

• dcsports21

^ may not rest guys but Lebron played 47 mins and Kyrie played 45. No way Lue lets either of them play more than low 30’s tonight

• erizos17

@zeeman21 said...

Plus Mil beat them once already this year and gave them a very hard time the other. I think i agree with this. We’ll see

• erizos17

@dcsports21 said...

^ may not rest guys but Lebron played 47 mins and Kyrie played 45. No way Lue lets either of them play more than low 30’s tonight

If the game is close?

• JRite2003

@dcsports21 said...

Boogie went off last night and will struggle against Gobert, Utah is all kinds of banged up and so is Sac. This has a 82-81 final score written all over it

Lol, very possible…. One scenerio could also be that Cousins comes out, upset about how he got ejected then UN-ejected last night; along with thinking how Gobert kindof handled him last time they played, and put up similar numbers to what he did last night. Since Gay is still out, he’s going to need to have a similar game to not be criticized by all of his fans

I just know that everyone will be thinking that players on back-to-backs will not perform well tonight, so I’m going to play as if the opposite happens (in most lineups, not all of them)
    Maybe I’ll come out on top.. maybe I’ll be back in here tomorrow just as disappointed as I was earlier today… lol

• mattyice522

single entries only for the main slate. multiple lineups in the express ones. the main tonight is harder than last night for some reason

• FargoBison

@dcsports21 said...

Hayward is the only guy I really like in that game, so much of the offense will go through him. I’m sure one of the Utah value options will have a nice game but I never seem to pick the right one.

• WidumBoise

@JRite2003 said...

Since Gay is still out,

Is he confirmed out today?

• Tyrin22

Has anyone else experienced being logged out of your fanduel account and it saying “User suspended or deactivated Your account has been suspended from further use pending the outcome of an internal investigation (please contact us if you want further details)” I have no idea where this came from, but there’s also no explanation or anything.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

I am not one to pay up for RWB and Harden recently as I have been going under 10k with balance. Looking at tonight I think it’s the night to pay up. I don’t see many people hitting over 50 tonight besides those two. Thoughts?
    AD, possibly but OKC good vs bigs
    Cousins, will be tough vs Utah
    ABC, looks like a potential blowout
    Wall, Chicago one of best vs pg
    Butler, Washington one of best vs SG and SF
    Towns, like him only if D12 doesn’t play
    Lebrun, needs a day off
    Lillard, not against Dallas

• mbunner23

@Cooper08 said...

I am not one to pay up for RWB and Harden recently as I have been going under 10k with balance. Looking at tonight I think it’s the night to pay up. I don’t see many people hitting over 50 tonight besides those two. Thoughts?
    AD, possibly but OKC good vs bigs
    Cousins, will be tough vs Utah
    ABC, looks like a potential blowout
    Wall, Chicago one of best vs pg
    Butler, Washington one of best vs SG and SF
    Towns, like him only if D12 doesn’t play
    Lebrun, needs a day off
    Lillard, not against Dallas

Totally agree with you. Too many unknowns with the players you just mentioned, especially in cash.

• dcsports21

@erizos17 said...

If the game is close?

I mean let’s use some common sense….
    Lue rests his stars more than any coach. Why would he play Lebron and Kyrie 40+ mins on a b2b? They rested their whole team last week and tanked a game vs Memphis.

• WidumBoise

Bazemore or Markieff Morris for cash?

• bigkino217

@FargoBison said...

Hayward is the only guy I really like in that game, so much of the offense will go through him. I’m sure one of the Utah value options will have a nice game but I never seem to pick the right one.

love hayward. he was hitting 40+ every night last time everyone was out.

• WidumBoise

@Tyrin22 said...

Has anyone else experienced being logged out of your fanduel account and it saying “User suspended or deactivated Your account has been suspended from further use pending the outcome of an internal investigation (please contact us if you want further details)” I have no idea where this came from, but there’s also no explanation or anything.

Try closing and restarting the app, happens to me on DK sometimes when I switch locations without refreshing the app by closing and re-opening.

• dragon1952

Anybody know if there was a specific reason Matt Barnes started last night and only logged 19 min.?

• gav91183

I wanna play adams tonight, but anyone know why he only played 9 minutes vs NO last time out?

• gav91183

@Tyrin22 said...

happened to someone a while back, they had multiple accounts

• Tyrin22

@dragon1952 said...

Anybody know if there was a specific reason Matt Barnes started last night and only logged 19 min.?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).