7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Detroit ( -6.5 ) —- T: 185
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 209
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ASitar

Wow. I can comfortably fit Westy, Beard, and Wiggins in my FD LU. Comfortably = the rest aren’t scrubby scrubs.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

thinking complete fade of harden, rwb, and davis tonight. loving the lineups im making without them. And repeat performances are rare in nature. 70 from glass will hurt, but 70 from rwb not so much. Especially with ABC, KAT, and boogie on the slate.

• KillaChap

Is it possible to play Westbrook over Harden? I want to fit in Butler and can’t do both.

• TheSJ40

This is looking like a nice spot for a Hayward bounce back game. Thinking about going balanced and stacking him and gobert

• goblue84

@deerosa said...

Heard a nice stat from the Houston game last night. Ariza is averaging 4 3pointers and 3 steals in the past few games. He is either reaching a level that has never been done before or close to it, paraphrasing here. I see that happening again this evening.

Look at his log for the last 7 games.

Averaging 10 3 Pt attempts a game with 3 steals.

HOU/PHO stack or die; listen to deerosa.

• BigPod

Anyone heard if Barrea is on minutes restriction tonight?

• Mscanlon31

It kills me to fade wall and Drummond those are my two favorites to play…
    Wall is to expensive and Drummond can go fuck himself

• TheSJ40

@BigPod said...

Anyone heard if Barrea is on minutes restriction tonight?

I’m trying to find that out too. If he gets 30 minutes he’s a steal at 4500 on DK

• KillaChap

@Mscanlon31 said...

Wall is to expensive and Drummond can go fuck himself

Tell us how you really feel. lol

• BigPod

@TheSJ40 said...

I’m trying to find that out too. If he gets 30 minutes he’s a steal at 4500 on DK

yes sir, think hes a steal if he gets minutes in the mid 20’s.

• Mscanlon31

@KillaChap said...

Tell us how you really feel. lol

Hahaha I went with Drummond the past three times he’s played

• monarch

Thabo should have a secure role tonight with Wiggins hovering around 40 mins? I don’t know who else ATL has that can reasonably guard him.

• jdog32310

Is rondo a good play tonight?

• monarch

@goblue84 said...

HOU/PHO stack or die; listen to deerosa.

Just made a DK LU with six rockets. WTH

• mikeblodgett24

Best PG under 4500 on FD tonight any opinions?

• leeg9685

someone give me the best 3600 or under utility DK option

• nateW

Anyone else feel like a complete dumb ass for not having Boogie in their lineup last night? I still think I will fade him again against Utah. I can see him only getting like 35 or 40 fp. Can’t believe he wasn’t even in the winning lineup on FD after scoring 75 fp. That’s crazy!

• gav91183

whomever was debating about Snell last night, hope you played him

• BigPod

@TheSJ40 said...

“He did a lot of good things, and he was one of the reasons we got the lead. But he was also out there when they made a big run against us, so look, it’s one game back. You know, we’re running the Dallas Mavericks’ NBA recovery boutique where we’re playing the guy just the first half, ’cause it’s the right thing to do, and we’re going to do that. I expect his minutes will go up as we go forward. There’s a possibility he could play in the second half at Portland, but we won’t know until (Wednesday). Look, the guy busted his tail to get back earlier than expected, so give him a lot of credit for that, and we’ll just go from here.”

Carlisle quote on Barrea fwiw.

• BUFUu2

@nateW said...

Anyone else feel like a complete dumb ass for not having Boogie in their lineup last night? I still think I will fade him again against Utah. I can see him only getting like 35 or 40 fp. Can’t believe he wasn’t even in the winning lineup on FD after scoring 75 fp. That’s crazy!

lol ummmm i had him in almost all my lineups until 550 and switched with abc it sucks ass

• posts06

DM sent

• WidumBoise

What was the deal with Gary Harris last night?

• jtkucheck

@NYSea said...

I don’t think so, but I’m so hesitant to click the roster button with him… Have this glaring feeling that he’s just gonna light my money on fire.

That bump up in price kinda has me off him too… he was more fun at less than $3,500

• gav91183

Rolling a ABC, Boogie and KAT lineup

• mvp001

rodney hood anyone, rubio and plumlee

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).