7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Detroit ( -6.5 ) —- T: 185
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 209
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deerosa

@mbunner23 said...

Russell Westbrook is anything but rail then. He’s cut up for sure but not rail thin.

Bad choice of words, correct.Thin like Bruce lee, that’s more like it.

• Tmack

Will J.Parker get the same mins tonight as he did last night against the Cavs?

• flippitydodah

@gav91183 said...

Rolling a ABC, Boogie and KAT lineup

Don’t play Boogie after a night that big, and with Gobert only playing 31 min against GS, waiting for the matchup today. At least… that’s my take.

• IronMonkey415

@deerosa said...

Bad choice of words, correct.Thin like Bruce lee, that’s more like it.

Is that a New York Knicks avatar shirt? I see what looks like John Starks on the front.

Know I see Oakley and the rest of the gang. I think it is.

• flippitydodah

1 Anthony Davis lineup. 1 Westbrook lineup, and 1 CHI/WAS game stack with a POR late game kicker….that’s all you’re getting from me =)

• mattyice522

@cheezpizza said...

I mentioned him in the first post this morning. I listened to the Morning Grind and Notorious didn’t like him, for some reason.
    Wall doesn’t play D, so I say if you are debating Rondo, you have to ask if he’ll get in his own way tonight.
    I’m going to be playing him.

why do people say wall doesn’t play D ? never understood this

• IronMonkey415

The other PG that goes up against Wall usually put up some high FPS score.
    It seems like that is what I’ve been seeing lately.

• bigkino217

@Tmack said...

Will J.Parker get the same mins tonight as he did last night against the Cavs?

considering it went to OT, i wouldnt count on anyone getting the same mins tonight as last night. high 30s is probably possible though

• deerosa

@IronMonkey415 said...

Is that a New York Knicks avatar shirt? I see what looks like John Starks on the front.

Know I see Oakley and the rest of the gang. I think it is.

Yes sir, Anthony Mason and the rest of the old school Knicks goons.

I miss that era, you know if you trotted and tried to make a layup you would pay for it.

Lebron would have been crying like a bitch in that era, hand checking and all.

• KillaChap

@deerosa said...

I miss that era, you know if you trotted and tried to make a layup you would pay for it.

Ahh those were the days… I don’t think those guys ever took a night off because they were too tired. P*ssies.

• erizos17

@deerosa said...

I would love to see Lebron go up against the Knicks of that era and Detroit of that era. I like Lebron hes a great player but yeah he acts like a little bitch sometimes

• queensfinest

which 2 forwards should i play in the large tournament between ryan anderson, harrison barnes, ariza and otto porter?? pick 2 please

• erizos17

Barnes,Ariza but im biased cause i went with these 2

• aguigno

@deerosa said...

———————————-

• ChalupaBatman

Late to the party today. Sorry to hear last night was rough for a lot of you. I had my best night of NBA last night, played $37 over 11 lineups in 9 contests and cashed in all of them for $118.50. I still get to play in the casual section, so not sure how much longer I will see success like that. Or how many nights I’ll have multiple DK lineups top 330. I’m starting with ABC and Rubio for my lineups tonight.

• marino4ever

FD cash games…. Fade ABC, Parker, James, Irving (assuming everyone plays)? I honestly don’t want any part of these guys on a B2B after double OT and everyone playing 40+ min. At the same time, I don’t want to eliminate quality players…

• bfwl3434

If aminu is back and starting I would think that’s a bump down to Barnes, yes?

• bdeuces

@KillaChap said...

Tell us how you really feel. lol

AMEN! Drummond has been TURRRRIBLE the last week, I keep sticking with him hoping for the 50 burger with shake and fries, but the whole DET besides Leuer has been super iffy… UGH.

• bigkino217

@marino4ever said...

FD cash games…. Fade ABC, Parker, James, Irving (assuming everyone plays)? I honestly don’t want any part of these guys on a B2B after double OT and everyone playing 40+ min. At the same time, I don’t want to eliminate quality players…

it was only 1 OT

• brendanhorton

Who will be guarding Wall tonight?

• Pick1979

Parker on a b2b no!

Giannis YES

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@deerosa said...

Could you imagine AD going up against Bill Lambeer… lol…

• gav91183

@Pick1979 said...

Parker on a b2b no!

Giannis YES

last b2b i didnt play him and he went for 23.75 in a blowout in only 27 minutes

• BUFUu2

@flippitydodah said...

1 Anthony Davis lineup. 1 Westbrook lineup, and 1 CHI/WAS game stack with a POR late game kicker….that’s all you’re getting from me =)

Not true Ill be getting your money tonight in gpp lol jk

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@Cooper08 said...

RG Forum DK league status for today, thanks.
    $5 game 10/20
    $3 8/25
    $2 8/25
    $1 16/25

Update below, thanks!
    $5 17/20
    $3 11/25
    $2 15/25
    $2 50/50 10/40
    $1 25/25

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).