• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Cleveland ( -11 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• americanpaleale

@CJtheGrump said...

Am I reading this right? Dejounte Murray is 8500 on Fanduel? That’s a mistake right?

4400 for Murray on FD

• upgradetoquestionable

@KATburger said...

I’m leaning on getting some exposure to him. At least a couple LU’s. Randle and Howard killed me last night, came out profitable with only 8/20 lineups cashing in gpps with 85% Julius Randle and 25% Dwight Howard…. Who’s the mid tier land mine to avoid today?

KAT did you stick with Plumlee in any LU’s? You had suggested him and I was on board. Then the Jokic being “off the minutes limit” nonsense came out and I jumped ship…wish I hadn’t!!!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Kyrie at the garden. I want some of that. Big time players like to show up at the garden

I’m going to have some balanced lines and kyrie/horford will likely be in them. Have to get to researching more but I’ve got my combo stacks figured out mostly. Wish I knew if I could roll out Alex Len again or not. I’m assuming he’s a regular in the rotation and they’re just going to continue to swap out chandler/monroe. When Monroe starts seems like Len gets better run. Only had 18 minutes last night. Isaiah Canaan could be sneaky tonight, Not a great shooting performance last night on 2-12 but he clawed his way to respectability.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@upgradetoquestionable said...

KAT did you stick with Plumlee in any LU’s? You had suggested him and I was on board. Then the Jokic being “off the minutes limit” nonsense came out and I jumped ship…wish I hadn’t!!!

Yea i was 25% on him. They did what felt they’d kinda do and have a plumlee/jokic front court. They used that lineup last year and it worked pretty well for them.

• dominicanpapi

@CJtheGrump said...

Am I reading this right? Dejounte Murray is 8500 on Fanduel? That’s a mistake right?

I see 4400.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@CJtheGrump said...

slate size probably?

• neccos

Anyone looking at Chalmers tonight? Against a garbage phx team? 3600 on FD I believe. His minutes have been up recently.

• jglumsic

@KATburger said...

I’m going to have some balanced lines and kyrie/horford will likely be in them. Have to get to researching more but I’ve got my combo stacks figured out mostly. Wish I knew if I could roll out Alex Len again or not. I’m assuming he’s a regular in the rotation and they’re just going to continue to swap out chandler/monroe. When Monroe starts seems like Len gets better run. Only had 18 minutes last night. Isaiah Canaan could be sneaky tonight, Not a great shooting performance last night on 2-12 but he clawed his way to respectability.

Yea thats the build i have for my balanced lineups. Horford has been so consistent lately hard not to play him especially against the knicks. I’ve been on kyrie on and off for the past week. But this is definitely feeling like the spot to jump on him again. Len seems to be the clear backup. It seems odd to me that they have a backup set but cant decide on a starter lol, I like Canaan tonight Ullis never does much on back to backs so hopefully they give him more run. This slate is kinda ugly the more i look at it lol. Feel like i will be heavy on bulls.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Yea thats the build i have for my balanced lineups. Horford has been so consistent lately hard not to play him especially against the knicks. I’ve been on kyrie on and off for the past week. But this is definitely feeling like the spot to jump on him again. Len seems to be the clear backup. It seems odd to me that they have a backup set but cant decide on a starter lol, I like Canaan tonight Ullis never does much on back to backs so hopefully they give him more run. This slate is kinda ugly the more i look at it lol. Feel like i will be heavy on bulls.

Yea I’m looking at Dunn, Mirotic, Nwaba. I’m about to whip up projections and get the day figured out. I’m going to build as if Kristaps Porzingis is out though. Not sure where RG has the minutes projected yet but I’ll move him to zero and construct like beasely/oquinn get more minutes. New York is the only team on a front end of a back to back today. I’m feeling like they sit KP today and play him tomorrow.

• jglumsic

@KATburger said...

Yea I’m looking at Dunn, Mirotic, Nwaba. I’m about to whip up projections and get the day figured out. I’m going to build as if Kristaps Porzingis is out though. Not sure where RG has the minutes projected yet but I’ll move him to zero and construct like beasely/oquinn get more minutes. New York is the only team on a front end of a back to back today. I’m feeling like they sit KP today and play him tomorrow.

I just saw a tweet that KP is expecting to play just an FYI. Not official yet obviously but gotta keep an eye out. I like some Beasley for sure if hes out again.

• Brandon6385

Anyone on Rozier tonight for Value

• upgradetoquestionable

I’m on LeBron with a heavy side of Bulls in my first LU. Like Dunn, Portis and Holiday (wings vs CLE). Got Valentine and Mirotic in my second LU. Bulls have been consistently getting it done lately.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

I just saw a tweet that KP is expecting to play just an FYI. Not official yet obviously but gotta keep an eye out. I like some Beasley for sure if hes out again.

If he’s in that’ll definitely change things, I’ll leave the RG minutes as is for now then. Thanks man. Would have started the day and had to scratch it. Don’t see it on bbm yet but i’m sure the tweeter is pretty reliable?

• dolphinkick182

@KATburger said...

Al Iannazzone

@Al_Iannazzone
    Kristaps Porzingis expects to return from knee issue vs. Celtics. KP: “I don’t see why I would not play.”
    https://www.
    newsday.com/amp/sports/bas
    ketball/knicks/kristaps-porzingis-knee-knicks-celtics-1.15533973 

But in the article there is this from the Unicorn:
    The knee is pretty much 100 percent,” Porzingis said. “I don’t see why I would not play tomorrow.”
    There is a caveat, though. Porzingis has to go through shootaround Thursday morning and check with the Knicks’ medical staff before he is cleared to play.
    “I’m going to have to be smart about it and talk to the doctors and have their permission first,” he said.

• MrPerfekt7

@neccos said...

Anyone looking at Chalmers tonight? Against a garbage phx team? 3600 on FD I believe. His minutes have been up recently.

On DK yes, fast pace up tempo game. Also don’t sleep on Ben McLemore or Brooks they have to have a break out game here soon. Could be against Phoenix

• jglumsic

@KATburger said...

If he’s in that’ll definitely change things, I’ll leave the RG minutes as is for now then. Thanks man. Would have started the day and had to scratch it. Don’t see it on bbm yet but i’m sure the tweeter is pretty reliable?

It was from DailyNBALineups they are usually a pretty reliable source. But just wanted to let ya know before you run those predictions

DailyNBALineups: #Knicks Kristaps Porzingis (knee) said on Wednesday he expects to play on Thursday vs. Boston.

http://nbastartingfive.com/playerProfile.jsp?player=Kristaps%20Porzingis

• JCULL

@jglumsic said...

Kyrie at the garden. I want some of that. Big time players like to show up at the garden

PG’s in general love to show up at The Garden this year.

• jglumsic

Anyone thinking about playing Parsons tonight. Hes coming off rest since he didnt play last night. Might be a good value play.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Anyone thinking about playing Parsons tonight. Hes coming off rest since he didnt play last night. Might be a good value play.

Yep! I thought the same last night when I saw he was going to be rested. He’s been relatively solid last few games. At least 25 min 3 of the last 4. and is vs PHO. And if for some reason it’s a blow out, I’d think he’d see garbage time. Only needs 20pts for 5x at his price! Not a bad option.

• mattyice522

is LeBron must play on this slate?

• dominicanpapi

Toronto being just 4 point favorites makes me pause a bit. I’m basically building around Memphis/Cleveland/Chicago but that Toronto/Philly game has the highest implied total, or it’s at least tied with Cleveland/Chicago. I just can’t get with Lowry or DDR, especially when guys like Evans and Dunn are priced less. Maybe Ibaka?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@mattyice522 said...

is LeBron must play on this slate?

We’ll find out at the end of the night.

• jglumsic

@elving188 said...

Yep! I thought the same last night when I saw he was going to be rested. He’s been relatively solid last few games. At least 25 min 3 of the last 4. and is vs PHO. And if for some reason it’s a blow out, I’d think he’d see garbage time. Only needs 20pts for 5x at his price! Not a bad option.

Thats exactly what im thinking against phoenix for 3.9k only has to put up 20pts. It’s doable. I’ll be on him

• jglumsic

Isaiah Thomas playing in the G league can’t wait to see him come back.

• bods72

RG Overall Ranking

I think Chicago Pf’s are the place to be today. Give me plenty of Mirotic, and Markkanen. Parsons makes for good value today. Bulls are hot right now and starters didn’t play big minutes last night. Cleveland loves to play to the level of their opponent. This is the game to stack.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).