• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Cleveland ( -11 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BUFUu2

man i hate centers tonight ibaka and lopez are great for there price for some reason i am feeling some aldridge today i kinda like it but he scares me playing him.

• jgootz421

I really want to fade Lebron, but man this slate is just so gross.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@BUFUu2 said...

man i hate centers tonight ibaka and lopez are great for there price for some reason i am feeling some aldridge today i kinda like it but he scares me playing him.

Yeah I rolled with Mirotic at C in my first LU. No true centers in my first one

• zigger77

Nobody is a “must play” by any stretch by good plays sureeeeeeee. some injury news that we have no idea about is redick/mitchell then if anyone rests for cle/sa/

• byo34

Damn I seem to be in the minority today. Not thinking about LeBron. The value I like are all pretty much 6-7k so if I pay up it will be Ben Simmons.

Of course its 10 30 am so that might change completely in the course of the next 8 hours.

• upgradetoquestionable

@bods72 said...

I think Chicago Pf’s are the place to be today. Give me plenty of Mirotic, and Markkanen. Parsons makes for good value today. Bulls are hot right now and starters didn’t play big minutes last night. Cleveland loves to play to the level of their opponent. This is the game to stack.

I’m thinking I need to get Lauri in a lineup. He’s had a couple pretty good games against CLE. Of course now with Portis and Nico back I’m concerned he might get pulled if he starts cold.

• zigger77

@upgradetoquestionable said...

I’m thinking I need to get Lauri in a lineup. He’s had a couple pretty good games against CLE. Of course now with Portis and Nico back I’m concerned he might get pulled if he starts cold.

To be the fair the chi coach said he was open to/thinking about using miro/lauri at the same time. they did it against zingis for 5 minutes and then saric for 2/3. And love isnt your typical center so they could share the floor at some point.

• Theguy49503

thinking a little Joe Johnson tonight as a value play

• byo34

Just noticed, Lowry going home to Philly! Might want to perform a little better for his friends and family there.

• bods72

RG Overall Ranking

Ibaka looks solid today as well. Porzingis is an easy fade tonight. First game back and not historically strong against Boston. Kanter is a much better play in my opinion. They should play him a bit more than low 20’s tonight since Boston actually has some size. If he gets upper 20’s he will be solid. Love his grit and rebounding ability. Guard looks like the toughest position to nail down. Thinking Dunn is the most I want to spend up for. Nwaba is a must play for the value and savings.

• Jeddy3

Lowry’s history is pretty meh against philly. Value, but not much more.

• zigger77

@bods72 said...

Ibaka looks solid today as well. Porzingis is an easy fade tonight. First game back and not historically strong against Boston. Kanter is a much better play in my opinion. They should play him a bit more than low 20’s tonight since Boston actually has some size. If he gets upper 20’s he will be solid. Love his grit and rebounding ability. Guard looks like the toughest position to nail down. Thinking Dunn is the most I want to spend up for. Nwaba is a must play for the value and savings.

I just despise kanter minutes as of late. Theyve shown the willingness and theyve closed with zingis at the 5 when he was healthy.

• zigger77

Vegas has alot of respect for philly today. Tor only 3.5 point favorites. Could mean someone resting but who knows.

• monarch

Only 24 minutes for Lowry last night, great pace and PHI turns it over a ton.

• jglumsic

Lineup builder is loving Troy Daniels today.

• hanyo66

thinking about jamming all the Grizzlies cheap-o’s (parsons, harrison, chalmers, green) and then getting lebron and simmons for my DK cash lineup.. hard to see those 4 grizzlies killing your lineup and getting the 100+ from the 2 studs might go a long way on this slate – should be really low scoring

• dolphinkick182

I might have to go Theis tonight. I know Tatum got back in the game after the dislocated pinky, but the next day a dislocated joint hurts so much more.

• zigger77

@jglumsic said...

Lineup builder is loving Troy Daniels today.

Look at game logs and minutes then make your own decision.

• bjacksonibew

@Theguy49503 said...

Question can you fade LBJ and still win tonight?

Absolutely, Injuries are real, so are ejections;) but the likelihood of either is very minimal. Unless you are AD

• hanyo66

and as I say this… I think it’s best to just not play at all tonight and read a book or something

• BUFUu2

man there really isn’t nothing for guards tonight that is locked in stone….. I think its a night you have to pay up at center and guard and take the value at forwards hate saying that but i think that is what i have to do…..

• zigger77

@dolphinkick182 said...

I might have to go Theis tonight. I know Tatum got back in the game after the dislocated pinky, but the next day a dislocated joint hurts so much more.

I mean weve seen players play the next day with dislocated fingers, I think frye did it earlier this year it was a day in between to be fair. But still I mean if frye can do it why cant tatum?

• jglumsic

@zigger77 said...

Look at game logs and minutes then make your own decision.

He’s solid when he gets mins and his shot is falling. He’s on the suns though so never know lol

• bods72

RG Overall Ranking

Ok, think I have my core for Dk cash Dunn,Nwaba,Ibaka and Lebron. Likely to mix and match some more forwards for Bulls.

• zigger77

@jglumsic said...

He’s solid when he gets mins and his shot is falling. He’s on the suns though so never know lol

Hes hit value like twice at this current price tag and has 1 good game this entire season. Minutes are everything to me. They played 11 guys against dal like 2 games ago. 1 guy got over 30 minutes. Plus they picked up house who has been getting minutes, canaan backup then james randomly comes in sometimes. Just a shit show for me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).