7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 11.5 ) at Houston ( -11.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thetitanlb

DK is shorting Evan Turner a steal and Plumlee 2 assists and 4 blocks

• walkoff9

Boom

Draymond gets my absolute garbage team over the cash line

• BBWC_10

Well hopefully no huge stat corrections as I’m just over the Cash Line in my Double ups. That will cut the losses in half. Thanks to Kuz

• moosedrool

Fook me they just took a point away from Kuzma. I’m 394.1 now against 394.9. 1k difference in money. Foooook.

Needed Bell and Randle together. Wow. Big games. Had a ton of Randle but no Bell. Nice 40 burger patty for Draymond too. Good night for Lonzo with 37.75 DK.

• superstars92

I hope elementasrat hasn’t actually been betting on the ML vs. the Warriors every game Steph has been out…

• dragon1952

Wow….I believe this is my highest total ever with a score of 336…71st out of 51,470 teams in the DK NBA $350K Excellent 8’s.

• superstars92

@moosedrool said...

Fook me they just took a point away from Kuzma. I’m 394.1 now against 394.9. 1k difference in money. Foooook.

They took a point away (I’m assuming FD since those are high scores) because Kuzma got a useless TO at the end of the game. Sorry.

• tristanwolf

@moosedrool said...

My best 367 with KD, Green, Kuma and Randle left.

that seems amazing, fd scoring im assuming? dont play there anymore so cant remember how it goes?

• tonytone1908

@malickiville said...

Good work my man.

Just sent you a PM

Damn Kuzma, faded him as I thought career game plus highly owned, no chance. 19 real pts 2H, dude is a very explosive player

Kuz is thriving in these fast paced, high scoring, athletic games. Didn’t he do well against the Rockets the other night? He did pretty well against the Dubs last time if IRC. Harder to play him in this price range but games of this style he’s definitely in play. Had him in the late slate figuring he was an easy 5x with upside for a lot more. Wasn’t expecting 7x at that price but I’ll take it. Late burst by Napier, Plumlee, and Barton helped to cash. I thought I was done and stopped looking before the 4th quarter of that game started. Lakers keeping it close made watching the game a lot more fun lol.

• walkoff9

@thetitanlb said...

DK is shorting Evan Turner a steal and Plumlee 2 assists and 4 blocks

what about now? i just got a bunch of surprise jokic points, assuming they fixed everything in that game

• Dirt_Lavert

and stat corrections for the loss

• dragon1952

@dragon1952 said...

Wow….I believe this is my highest total ever with a score of 336…71st out of 51,470 teams in the DK NBA $350K Excellent 8’s.

Well, with the score corrections and getting docked 1/2 of a freakin point it knocked me down to 109th and $100 less….fuck me :^ /

• tonytone1908

@moosedrool said...

Had a turnover with a couple seconds left. Ouch. Sucks man. Should still be a good cash, no?

• walkoff9

cashed with nene, ariza, and tucker

played bad chalk, but i guess i faded the even worse chalk

• thetitanlb

@walkoff9 said...

what about now? i just got a bunch of surprise jokic points, assuming they fixed everything in that game

Yup they just fixed it. I got like 18 more dk points lol. I let dk know about the issues. Good stuff

• Dirt_Lavert

Losing the forum winner take all by 1.25 after the Kuzma stat correction

Why do I look honestly I shouldn’t pay any attention to nba lmao

• superstars92

I watched the Lakers Warriors game. I used to think “these Lakers suck and are an easy team to target against in DFS.” They actually aren’t bad at all…need to stop assuming Lakers/Nets are both bad. They are actually both better than expected, and they have a lot of decent DFS choices. Plus, the Lakers defense is actually ABOVE AVERAGE if you can believe it. Makes me not want to choose CJ tomorrow, but I know I will in the end.

• jr1886

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Anyone has a link to the Fanduel NBA Monster? The links on here don’t work

• thetitanlb

@Dirt_Lavert said...

and stat corrections for the loss

I let you guys know lol

• eatmyturf23

I hate stat corrections. I don’t ever remember them going in my favor. I only ever see money disappear after games end. >:(

• Dirt_Lavert

@eatmyturf23 said...

Link

Qu

Just went from 200 to 98$ I feel that man

• eatmyturf23

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Losing the forum winner take all by 1.25 after the Kuzma stat correction

Why do I look honestly I shouldn’t pay any attention to nba lmao

Sorry dude, who won?

• moosedrool

@superstars92 said...

They took a point away (I’m assuming FD since those are high scores) because Kuzma got a useless TO at the end of the game. Sorry.

Yep, that last turn over got me. All I needed was another .8…that cost me 1k. I’m alright though, I cashed decently.

• miggs6876

@dragon1952 said...

I’m playing the wrong gpp. I played 25c gpp on fan duel. My score of 383.3 got me $4.00. Guess percentage wise its a good cash but $4.00 doesn’t thrill me especially after reading this.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).