7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 11.5 ) at Houston ( -11.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frugal

@RAWSHADTX said...

Look, that man dropped:

46, 38 and 48 FPs last night in 25 minutes and cost $5200. I don’t know what else to say, lol.

NY should be starting Beasley really, bring Thomas or Kanter off the bench.

• joshshafe

@RAWSHADTX said...

Look, that man dropped:

46, 38 and 48 FPs last night in 25 minutes and cost $5200. I don’t know what else to say, lol.

I get that, but you have to remember that Porzingis played like trash last night. I’m not saying it can’t work out, but just don’t expect him to do this again. How many lineup are you doing to where you are locking him in? Just seems way too risky to me. You do what you feel good about.

• miggs6876

@indyjlj said...

Kuz even against Dray?

I’ve seen every Lakers game. Kuz is a scorer. I just don’t know if he’s in play tonight. High price, kcp playing, and dray. I’m going to at it more and see.

• 7klub06

Harrell – Decker – Beverly revenge game

• jadoninc

@monarch said...

Can Richardson still crush vs Wes Matthews? Most likely yes.

Very slow pace game though

• gaelicgirl

@zigger77 said...

Bazz averages like 14.3 DK points in 17.1 minutes. He’s been a good ppm guy his entire career. He’s very much like dame but not as good. I think he gets 33-36 minutes tonight.

Play him then, by all means. You can have my share of CJ, too.

• NoLimits0

@joshshafe said...

I’d imagine it is going to be chalky, but I’ll go with Gordon over Harden because of salary and pay up for Westbrook. Gordon was on FIRE while CP3 was out earlier this year and Harden was on a cold streak (for him) for about 9 or 10 games without CP3.

9 or 10 games? He was playing like the MVP with MVP numbers without Paul.

• monarch

@7klub06 said...

Harrell – Decker – Beverly revenge game

Such a lopsided trade. Rockets going to beat them by 15 with like 7 players tonight

• RAWSHADTX

@joshshafe said...

I get that, but you have to remember that Porzingis played like trash last night. I’m not saying it can’t work out, but just don’t expect him to do this again. How many lineup are you doing to where you are locking him in? Just seems way too risky to me. You do what you feel good about.

Just a few. I’m not thinking of locking him in anything, but I usually play GPPs and he was the exact reason why I barely won anything last night lol.

• NoLimits0

@frugal said...

NY should be starting Beasley really, bring Thomas or Kanter off the bench.

There is only 1 ball. Beasley scores when he has the ball. That’s why Lou, Barea, Crawford, Manu, etc so many elite scorers all come off the bench. They are better than the starters but there’s only one ball.

Harden was the best example of it with OKC. It was obviously he was their third best player but there’s only one ball. When another slightly ball dominate player is better than you you are better off on the bench if you can’t do anything else but score.

• RAWSHADTX

I’m actually considering of using Carmelo Anthony now that he’s @ $5600 at the moment and he’s against the Hawks.

GPPs is what I’m playing of course.

• NoLimits0

So much talk about Shabazz. Rotowire might be tricking you again. Just saying. No guarantees he will start although he is likely I give you that.

• upgradetoquestionable

@jadoninc said...

Very slow pace game though

So was the game against Boston the other night, and Richardson (and most of the other Heat players) did really well. He’s going to get 36-40 minutes.

• miggs6876

I’m liking Adam’s at home vs Atl.

• joshshafe

@NoLimits0 said...

9 or 10 games? He was playing like the MVP with MVP numbers without Paul.

He = Harden? His fantasy production was not what we expect out of Harden for most of when CP3 was out. Not sure what you are looking at. He had two huge games right before CP3 came back, but otherwise, it was 40 – 50 point games from him.

• frugal

@NoLimits0 said...

There is only 1 ball. Beasley scores when he has the ball. That’s why Lou, Barea, Crawford, Manu, etc so many elite scorers all come off the bench. They are better than the starters but there’s only one ball.

Harden was the best example of it with OKC. It was obviously he was their third best player but there’s only one ball. When another slightly ball dominate player is better than you you are better off on the bench if you can’t do anything else but score.

Except they were starting THJ next to Porzingis who was a very high usage player as well. If they wanted to more closely emulate their offense when THJ was active, Beasley should clearly be starting over Lance and then they stagger rotations with Beasley or Porzinigis on the floor and close with them together.

• frugal

@NoLimits0 said...

So much talk about Shabazz. Rotowire might be tricking you again. Just saying. No guarantees he will start although he is likely I give you that.

Yeah, but only 3 sceanrios I can see: Shabazz and CJ, CJ and Turner, CJ and Pat. 2 of those options thrust a min salary player (on Yahoo) into a starting scenario. This is where late swap really works to one’s advantage.

• romi22513

Is Randall safe in fanduel cash now that he is a center? Or just pivot down to Gortat?

• NoLimits0

@joshshafe said...

He = Harden? His fantasy production was not what we expect out of Harden for most of when CP3 was out. Not sure what you are looking at. He had two huge games right before CP3 came back, but otherwise, it was 40 – 50 point games from him.

Harden played 14 games without Paul from the Sacramento game to the Toronto game. In those 14 games he averaged 57.4 FPs a game. What numbers are you looking at 40-50 FPs? He averaged 57.4 DK FPs for that entire 14 game stretch. This is in DK scoring.

What’s more impressive is in those games he had to face Utah, Memphis twice, and Toronto, all 3 of which are elite defensive/pace teams too which probably hurt him a bit. Pace adjusted its more like 60 FPs but still the average is 57.4. I have no idea where you got 40-50s from. Now he did have 4 straight 40-50 FPs with Paul back just recently until the Lakers explosion when Paul was out for the end (and I did not count in my sample but if I did it would only increase the average).

Furthermore, he had only 2 games in these 14 with fewer than 45 FPs and 4 fewer than 50 FPs. So if he only had 4 of the 14 fewer than 50 FPs I don’t see how he was constantly having 40-50 FP games.

These are the stats numbers don’t lie you can look it up.

• KindGuy

Play good players who are underpriced. Wish I did that with Mitchell earlier in the year.

Shabazz Napier fits the bill tonight.

• TrustinthePlan

@upgradetoquestionable said...

So was the game against Boston the other night, and Richardson (and most of the other Heat players) did really well. He’s going to get 36-40 minutes.

It will be a slow pace game, but who else is going to score for the Heat? So many injuries… They might have to play a 6 or 7 man rotation tonight.

On the other hand, loving my lineups with a Jarrett Jack/Napier stack and fill the rest with mid to upper tier players.

• DirkDigglerz

• superstars92

@elementasrat said...

Play good players who are underpriced. Wish I did that with Mitchell earlier in the year.

Shabazz Napier fits the bill tonight.

So you like bench players who will get about 20-27 mins a night? I see.

• superstars92

@NoLimits0 said...

Harden played 14 games without Paul from the Sacramento game to the Toronto game. In those 14 games he averaged 57.4 FPs a game. What numbers are you looking at 40-50 FPs? He averaged 57.4 DK FPs for that entire 14 game stretch. This is in DK scoring.

What’s more impressive is in those games he had to face Utah, Memphis twice, and Toronto, all 3 of which are elite defensive/pace teams too which probably hurt him a bit. Pace adjusted its more like 60 FPs but still the average is 57.4. I have no idea where you got 40-50s from. Now he did have 4 straight 40-50 FPs with Paul back just recently until the Lakers explosion when Paul was out for the end (and I did not count in my sample but if I did it would only increase the average).

Furthermore, he had only 2 games in these 14 with fewer than 45 FPs and 4 fewer than 50 FPs. So if he only had 4 of the 14 fewer than 50 FPs I don’t see how he was constantly having 40-50 FP games.

These are the stats numbers don’t lie you can look it up.

There’s an on/off tool you can check out. Pretty sure Harden has an elite usage rate without CP3. His price is high though so I’m not saying he’s a good choice, but no doubt he benefits without CP3. You really don’t need numbers to know that though. However, not sure if I can fit him in my lineup. I would rather have one of the NOP bigs.

• lionssuck

@DirkDigglerz said...

Firing up Jawun Evans. Smash spot for for him with Milos out and Clips.gonna.get blown out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).