• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 231.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Utah ( -1 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• draggin49

@eatmyturf23 said...

Yes like before. Monroe will get 15-12 mins at C, Boucher will get 8 to 10 maybe, and Siakam will fill the rest at the 5 position, splitting at PF. They will have to run small without J-Val, Serge and Kawhi.

I hate playing Embiid when butler is in , but he could be in for a big game due to who Toronto has available to run at the 5

• eatmyturf23

I think I need to limit my exposure to this slate. :)

• draggin49

Anyone using gordon with cp3 out? Or maybe go cheaper and using Gerald green?
    I’m trying to remember, was Gordon better playing with cp3 and harden out or with cp3 playing with harden?

• eatmyturf23

@draggin49 said...

Anyone using gordon with cp3 out? Or maybe go cheaper and using Gerald green?
    I’m trying to remember, was Gordon better playing with cp3 and harden out or with cp3 playing with harden?

Gordon on average is worse on the floor with Harden but has opposite days where he smashes. I don’t like his price on DK but on Yahoo is safe.

• monarch

Hard not to like Monroe at 4300. They have basically him and Boucher the 37 minutes Embiid is on the floor.

• dange

Anyone get some Santa Slam e-mails? Have won a few tickets to the $44 Santa Slam but receiving e-mails on a $12.25 entry.

• draggin49

@monarch said...

Hard not to like Monroe at 4300. They have basically him and Boucher the 37 minutes Embiid is on the floor.

That was where i was looking too. Isn’t Siakam undersized compared to embiid ? Monroe seems like a more even matchup as far as size /weight

• mbunner23

Give me da

• draggin49

Ugh do I dare use olynyk 🤢
    He seems like he could better guard brolo who camps at the 3 pt line

• captainwacky

I’m going to keep taking shots on Monroe. They’re going to need his size if the game is remotely competitive, and he’s due for some blowout run if not. Obviously the matchup with Embiid is bad, but he’s super cheap and I dare him to foul out in less time than he would make value if they’re going to play him. Boucher and Siakam each way like 200 lbs, so…. not going to cut it guarding Embiid.

• pjbyrne707

with brogdon out who’s the start? Hill, Snell, Connaughton, or Sterling Brown?

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

I’m going to keep taking shots on Monroe. They’re going to need his size if the game is remotely competitive, and he’s due for some blowout run if not. Obviously the matchup with Embiid is bad, but he’s super cheap and I dare him to foul out in less time than he would make value if they’re going to play him. Boucher and Siakam each way like 200 lbs, so…. not going to cut it guarding Embiid.

Siakam is too valuable a defender to waste him fouling out on Embiid. They need him on Simmons and pushing the ball in runouts. He could start at center because Embiid usually plays a really short first stint but I think Moose gets 25+ center minutes in this scenario.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Siakam is too valuable a defender to waste him fouling out on Embiid. They need him on Simmons and pushing the ball in runouts. He could start at center because Embiid usually plays a really short first stint but I think Moose gets 25+ center minutes in this scenario.

I agree, along with about 5 other reasons why it isn’t likely to work by putting Siakam there. This game does have a lot of weird outcomes though, so I’m going to try to cover a few of them.

• Njsum1

@eatmyturf23 said...

Had to know you’d target GS and Klay hahaha ;)

Klay is in a solid spot, and he’s free on dk. Lots of ranges of outcomes, yet the price and matchup makes him worth some exposure.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Maybe it had something to do with me saying I was gonna smack whoever says something about Ariza and revenge?

haha!

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@eatmyturf23 said...

I think I need to limit my exposure to this slate. :)

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Klay is in a solid spot, and he’s free on dk. Lots of ranges of outcomes, yet the price and matchup makes him worth some exposure.

Interesting. The price is why I’m hesitant with Klay on DK.

• feekdogg

@mbunner23 said...

Give me da

That’s a lady moose.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Interesting. The price is why I’m hesitant with Klay on DK.

6400 is pretty cheap for Klay, especially since he has oddly been contributing in other areas besides points. and he’s usually better at home. Still he’s a variance machine so Ill have some yet not a ton.

• eatmyturf23

@Njsum1 said...

I meant in her song. She’s a Warriors fan. :)

• DirkDigglerz

Doing 1 lineup on Yahoo
    VanVleet
    Richardson
    Westbrook
    Derrick. Jones Jr.
    Muscala or OG Anunoby
    TJ Warren
    Monroe
    James Harden

• mbunner23

@feekdogg said...

That’s a lady moose.

I’m aware…slim pickings on Moose Gifs.

• eatmyturf23

@mbunner23 said...

I’m aware…slim pickings on Moose Gifs.

Rocky is male.

• mbunner23

Grind down also mentions Ariza revenge…..make it stop!!

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

ONE slate to play
    TWO Rockets chucking
    THREE Raptors rapping
    FOUR Warriors….um, winning
    WHAT…….COULD….GO…..WRONG!!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).