Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 218
    6:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 13 ) at Boston ( -13 ) —- T: 209.5
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:30 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

Yes!!! Top Billing….what am I to do with it? 🤔

General overview…..this slate is very excellent and since it’s a Sunday and so close to the holidays, we might get some weaker competition. Take advantage, don’t overthink, and get that NFL 🐟 monies. 🍀🏀🔥

• jayzee666

Damn, was looking forward to a lot more Snowflakes on DK today but they don’t have any real games selections under a dollar that aren’t satellites or less than 1000s entries. That is two days in a row now.

• Eyeseethruyou

Where is the Santa Streak contest on FD today?

• ripking

Rozier going back to Boston

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

LBJ is doubtful and Lakers are favored?

Does this make sense to anyone?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

LBJ is doubtful and Lakers are favored?

Does this make sense to anyone?

Only to people who roster AD and Rondo 🤷‍♂️

• Bradsh86

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Gentleman if you are building a 20 max player pool, obviously slate dependent but what is a good rule of thumb on your player pool? 20? 25? If different price tiers. Also what is a way you diversify, I thought about grouping a couple low owned guys in every linup( maybe 2). Any thoughts is appreciated and as always good luck!

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

Only to people who roster AD and Rondo 🤷‍♂️

Well, Lakers don’t have to be favored to lock up AD and Rondo.

And….Kuzma

• Njsum1

@Bradsh86 said...

Gentleman if you are building a 20 max player pool, obviously slate dependent but what is a good rule of thumb on your player pool? 20? 25? If different price tiers. Also what is a way you diversify, I thought about grouping a couple low owned guys in every linup( maybe 2). Any thoughts is appreciated and as always good luck!

It sounds like you want to know how to differentiate not diversify, since you asked about ownership.

I just think for myself. No one thinks like me, so my lineups are usually unique. 💯🍀🏀

• Njsum1

@ripking said...

Rozier going back to Boston

For a wonderful matchup 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😁

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Well, Lakers don’t have to be favored to lock up AD and Rondo.

And….Kuzma

PG13 struggled last time versus OKC. (No Kawhi) Not a good matchup, yet insane usage. Thoughts? I’m playing him, yet not locking.

• Kanner88

@Eyeseethruyou said...

Maybe they don’t have one today ?? Just looked myself

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

PG13 struggled last time versus OKC. (No Kawhi) Not a good matchup, yet insane usage. Thoughts? I’m playing him, yet not locking.

Filing PG under no brainer. It doesn’t seem like he struggled (didn’t see the game) but was just kind of taking a backseat. He shot 7 of 14, so it’s not like he was chucking bricks.

I think with what we know right now, the question is how many Lakers and how many Clippers is too many. Denver and OKC aren’t great spots to attack. You’re just counting on usage and production bumps based based strictly on guys sitting, which is totally fair.

Obvious LAC plays are Lou, Harrell, PG
    Obvious LAL plays are AD, Rondo, Kuzma

Playing all 6 in a line up on DK (haven’t checked FD yet) is super easy. Probably not the correct way to go either.

EDIT: Checked FD. It’s even easier.

Not to mention we have Smart still out with Hayward questionable, in a much better spot than LAL or LAC is. We also have Lamb and Sabonis questionable in not as much an exploitable spot, as a pace up spot. Brogdon (not just narrative) and Turner would become extremely juicy if they both sat.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Filing PG under no brainer. It doesn’t seem like he struggled (didn’t see the game) but was just kind of taking a backseat. He shot 7 of 14, so it’s not like he was chucking bricks.

I think with what we know right now, the question is how many Lakers and how many Clippers is too many. Denver and OKC aren’t great spots to attack. You’re just counting on usage and production bumps based based strictly on guys sitting, which is totally fair.

Obvious LAC plays are Lou, Harrell, PG
    Obvious LAL plays are AD, Rondo, Kuzma

Playing all 6 in a line up on DK (haven’t checked FD yet) is super easy. Probably not the correct way to go either.

EDIT: Checked FD. It’s even easier.

Not to mention we have Smart still out with Hayward questionable, in a much better spot than LAL or LAC is. We also have Lamb and Sabonis questionable in not as much an exploitable spot, as a pace up spot. Brogdon (not just narrative) and Turner would become extremely juicy if they both sat.

You’re leaving out Giannis in a potentially close game, which is why I asked about PG. You can fit Ad Giannis, and Pg13 in a lineup, yet then your leaving out some really nice mid range upside plays, like Harrell and Lou. I think id go 2/3 Each guy. If I had 3 lineups, I’d have 1 pg/Giannis, 1 ad/Giannis, 1 pg/Ad. I’m assuming Giannis plays. If I had 4 lineups or a multiple of 4, then I’d play all 3 together in the 4th

• monarch

PG, AD, Rondo is locks

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

PG, AD, Rondo is locks

Imo…the only lock is Rondo.

PG, AD, Giannis, I’ll have at 75% (doing 4 lineups)

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

You’re leaving out Giannis in a potentially close game, which is why I asked about PG. You can fit Ad Giannis, and Pg13 in a lineup, yet then your leaving out some really nice mid range upside plays, like Harrell and Lou. I think id go 2/3 Each guy. If I had 3 lineups, I’d have 1 pg/Giannis, 1 ad/Giannis, 1 pg/Ad. I’m assuming Giannis plays. If I had 4 lineups or a multiple of 4, then I’d play all 3 together in the 4th

ABC is interesting as far as ownership. Like, if PG and AD Are going to be 50-60% owned, and ABC is going to be 15-20%, then mixing in some ABC makes a lot of sense. On paper AD and PG are the superior plays IMO, but that doesn’t mean that’s what will result on the floor. Of course ABC can outscore PG and AD today.

• tmarohl

@Eyeseethruyou said...

It ended yesterday. Still waiting to see the final results.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

ABC is interesting as far as ownership. Like, if PG and AD Are going to be 50-60% owned, and ABC is going to be 15-20%, then mixing in some ABC makes a lot of sense. On paper AD and PG are the superior plays IMO, but that doesn’t mean that’s what will result on the floor. Of course ABC can outscore PG and AD today.

I think Giannis and AD are the top plays today, and it is not particularly close.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t think pg13 and Ad are superior plays on paper. AD will get a usage bump, yet he’s not going to be running the offense, and that game is slow, and he’s already injured.

And PG faces literally the worst matchup for a SF, yet his usage should be insane. I think they’re all about even. I’d even give Giannis the nod as the best play if he sees a full compliment of minutes. He’s only 11k today. 🤷‍♂️

• JSteele

Trying to fade all the revenge but it’s impossible

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t think pg13 and Ad are superior plays on paper. AD will get a usage bump, yet he’s not going to be running the offense, and that game is slow, and he’s already injured.

And PG faces literally the worst matchup for a SF, yet his usage should be insane. I think they’re all about even. I’d even give Giannis the nod as the best play if he sees a full compliment of minutes. He’s only 11k today. 🤷‍♂️

PG plays SG by my calculations

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

PG plays SG by my calculations

SG and Sf are very similar. SG’s don’t crush versus OKC either, yet fare better than SF. Could be some noise in those numbers. Yet whatever treatment/defense/defender SF’s are getting versus OKC, I’m sure that’s what PG13 will see, even if he is listed as a SG.

I’m not arguing against pg13, yet going in, he’s an equal play as ad and Giannis. Price considered.

• JSteele

Also don’t forget PatBev today. More playmaking without Kawhi and boards.

• queensfinest

brogdon revenge for just 7100 lets goo

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).