NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 )at LA Lakers( -2.5 ) — T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Draymond Green – Doubtful
    Marcus Morris – Doubtful?
    Schroder – Questionable?

• realphipps

I am not playing Kyrie.

Working on builds, kinda torn on Lee vs Poole. Feel like one of them will expose BKN’s second unit.

After reading some quotes from “Coach” Nash, I’ll probably pass on KD at that price. Sounds like they’re gonna be cautious early with his minutes and responsibilities.

• miggs6876

I’m locking in Steph and AD.

• noddy

@realphipps said...

I am not playing Kyrie.

Working on builds, kinda torn on Lee vs Poole. Feel like one of them will expose BKN’s second unit.

After reading some quotes from “Coach” Nash, I’ll probably pass on KD at that price. Sounds like they’re gonna be cautious early with his minutes and responsibilities.

I know it was only preseason, but KD had 25-6-2 with a steal and 3 blocks in 27 minutes. On a 2 game slate he may not be a complete fade.

• gaelicgirl

@miggs6876 said...

I’m locking in Steph and AD.

I’ve got Steph and KD at the moment, but C is where I’m stuck on FD. Don’t really like any of them.

• maxxxoo

@realphipps said...

“Nets coach Steve Nash said on Sunday that he does not want to “overburden” Kevin Durant on the defensive end of the floor. “

Should not hinder his elite offensive performance…I’ll definitely have some KD

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

I’ve got Steph and KD at the moment, but C is where I’m stuck on FD. Don’t really like any of them.

I’m liking Allen at this point. Trying to figure out if THT will play 0 or 20 minutes

Chriss-Mania on Tuesy. Jordan too. Hate 2 Gm Slate but like the match-ups. Draymond is OUT & Wiseman will play as per Kerr interview. Heavy Glass also. Like Steph/Irving/Durant also. Star/Scrub special for Tuesy. GL.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Harrell, Jordan, Wiseman, or Gasol I think will all play around 24 mins. I think the others play 15-20. Is Wiseman suppose to be pretty good? Its says he may start Tuesday

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Salary seems tighter than usual for opening night on DK, no?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

Chriss-Mania on Tuesy. Jordan too. Hate 2 Gm Slate but like the match-ups. Draymond is OUT & Wiseman will play as per Kerr interview. Heavy Glass also. GL.

I dont see the Chriss-Mania

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah seems pretty tight

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Idk relative to other opening nights but pricing to me seems tight-ish. I think Kennard, Harris and Chriss are underpriced. Allen over priced. 10k for AD or anyone on opening night is fadeable.

@irragator – what’s not to like about Chriss at 4k

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

Harrell, Jordan, Wiseman, or Gasol I think will all play around 24 mins. I think the others play 15-20. Is Wiseman suppose to be pretty good? Its says he may start Tuesday

I assume Wiseman’s pretty good, but haven’t seen him play yet.
    He did scrimmage with the starters yesterday, and is expected to be the starting center soon, if not on Tuesday. Kerr did tell reporters he’s likely to start, but “hasn’t committed” to starting him.

Coachspeak, who can discern the meaning of it?

Maybe we’ll get more clarification after practice tomorrow.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Idk relative to other opening nights but pricing to me seems tight-ish. I think Kennard, Harris and Chriss are underpriced. Allen over priced. 10k for AD or anyone on opening night is fadeable.

Not sure Irrigator’s thoughts specifically on Chriss, but I’m pretty sure he’s the 3rd string C if Wiseman plays and not sure where if at all he fits in at PF. There’s definitely a path to sub 20 minute Chriss. If Wiseman is out though, 24-28 minutes seems right, which would have me interested.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

If Wiseman starts at Center than Looney should be the 2nd big off the bench right? Unless yall think Chriss gets some time at the 4 I dont see a clear path to mins for him. I think Paschall is the better option assuming he starts at the 4

• gaelicgirl

@maxxxoo said...

I’ll definitely have some KD

Your avatar is hilarious, well done!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure Irrigator’s thoughts specifically on Chriss, but I’m pretty sure he’s the 3rd string C if Wiseman plays and not sure where if at all he fits in at PF. There’s definitely a path to sub 20 minute Chriss. If Wiseman is out though, 24-28 minutes seems right, which would have me interested.

Fair enough, I’m not buying into Wiseman stepping in and playing over 20 minutes on Tuesday. Looney is kind of a bum, and I’m a UCLA homer. And as you’ve said before he’s not going to play more than 20 minutes, ever. Chriss hits a couple shots late in the second and starts the second half, ideally.

But let’s be real, 1) it’s early and 2) who in their right mind makes a decision on Chriss without first consulting with Billy the Kid?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Your avatar is hilarious, well done!

3s on and off the court

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Fair enough, I’m not buying into Wiseman stepping in and playing over 20 minutes on Tuesday. Looney is kind of a bum, and I’m a UCLA homer. And as you’ve said before he’s not going to play more than 20 minutes, ever. Chriss hits a couple shots late in the second and starts the second half, ideally.

But let’s be real, 1) it’s early and 2) who in their right mind makes a decision on Chriss without first consulting with Billy the Kid?

My guess, if Wiseman plays, Looney starts and plays 20-22, Wiseman plays 13-15, leaving Chriss with 11-13 minutes at C, then potentially some PF minutes, but that’s questionable. That could be high on Wiseman though. I think if he’s ready to go and healthy, he gets minutes, but I suppose they could ease him in ever more and just give him like 8.

• realphipps

@maxxxoo said...

“Nets coach Steve Nash said on Sunday that he does not want to “overburden” Kevin Durant on the defensive end of the floor. “

Should not hinder his elite offensive performance…I’ll definitely have some KD

A couple of things I’ve read recently, and specifically what’s in the New York Times has me weary of 9.8dk Durant.

The language made it sound like caution, especially when coupled with Nash/Vaughn emphasizing aggressive defense.

Maybe just the way I read what I read, but Nash seemed to be saying “patience” and “caution” in coach speak, imo.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

My guess, if Wiseman plays, Looney starts and plays 20-22, Wiseman plays 13-15, leaving Chriss with 11-13 minutes at C, then potentially some PF minutes, but that’s questionable. That could be high on Wiseman though. I think if he’s ready to go and healthy, he gets minutes, but I suppose they could ease him in ever more and just give him like 8.

Sooooo, Paschall

• MortalWombat

@theIrrigator said...

If Wiseman starts at Center than Looney should be the 2nd big off the bench right? Unless yall think Chriss gets some time at the 4 I dont see a clear path to mins for him. I think Paschall is the better option assuming he starts at the 4

I like Paschal(l). Always considered him capable of Green-like numbers with less chance of getting kicked out of the game.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Sooooo, Paschall

I think so. He’s not going to go overlooked though. Probably ends up being one of the chalkier plays on the slate. Either way, minutes wise for GSW bigs, yeah, it’s Paschall you want.

• tmarohl

Looking forward to Wednesday. These two game million plus slates on opening night are going to be chopped massively.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).