NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 )at LA Lakers( -2.5 ) — T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jdtrey

@zeeshan2 said...

thank you guys! Now I want to figure out if I should opt in to the first one or second one

After you opt in to the first one it’ll take you to a different page, go back to that promo page and you’ll be able to opt in to the second one as well.

I reeeeally don’t want to play just 1 lineup on DK tonight but I have 1 ticket for the $15, I’m not putting another entry in there but I hate having a $15 entry and then $3 entries because guaranteed I will have a much better lineup on the $3 lol. FD not a problem with 14 tickets tonight and 8 on Christmas haha

• be47320

@tmarohl said...

What site are you playing on? Paschall will probably be chalk on DK, not so much on FD

DK

• noddy

@emnj69 said...

tonight only two games but yet at the end of the contest I will be scratching my head saying I had all of the wrong guys some how …..

Hahaha me too

• zeeshan2

@be47320 said...

I’m not good at the NBA historically. My punts tonight are almost 100% paschall and kennard? Any big reason to avoid either of these 2 that I’m not aware of?

I think Beverly can pay off his salary quick and depending on how much Wiseman gets, he’s pretty cheap too but not sure if he’s considered a punt

• realphipps

I’m only playing tickets in the Milly, but off Paschal. Imo, he did not look good at all against the King’s the other night.

I know he’s not a dynamic player, but I honestly thought he looked physically less than 100%

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’m still seeing Kd at only 18% on dk.

Klaw and Glass have comedown slightly for studs. 33% and 31%

Paschall at 69%

• tmarohl

@realphipps said...

I’m only playing tickets in the Milly, but off Paschal. Imo, he did not look good at all against the King’s the other night.

I know he’s not a dynamic player, but I honestly thought he looked physically less than 100%

Any chance if Paschal struggles, that Chriss gets some run at Power Forward with Wiseman at Center?

• realphipps

@tmarohl said...

Any chance if Paschal struggles, that Chriss gets some run at Power Forward with Wiseman at Center?

If I knew Chriss was getting even 15-18 mins, I’d lock him in.

I suppose we all would though.

• dominicanpapi

Think on FD, it’s probably wise to lock in Curry and Irving at PG, and Durant/AD at PF and figure out where to be different elsewhere.

Kennard is 4K, Schroeder is 5K. These are players that could 6-7X their value, co-sign to those that have said whoever comes of Dinwiddie/LeVert that comes off the bench is probably the better play. Batum at 3500 seems like too easy of a plug and play but he’s the minimum.

• jonsie1734

@Njsum1 said...

@jonsie1734 said…

Anyone can feel free to answer or respond to anything I post. If I wanted only certain people to respond I’d send them a private message. 🤔

It just seemed irrigator likes Wiseman a bunch tonight, my post was sort of saying I can’t see him getting more than 20-22 minutes. Do you know something I don’t, that is making you really like him tonight?

I don’t have any special insights for Chriss. Initially, when I thought Draymond was out and Wiseman may not play, I figured he’d easily get 25 minutes and would do well point per minute as he had shown for the latter half of last year. Only other guy that would play the 5 is Looney, who I think is significantly less talented than Chriss.

I guess my logic at this point is he could still get 20-25 FD points, assuming Wiseman plays less than 20 minutes which I think is a distinct possibility.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Anyone see something way off on this?

Schroder 30
    KCP 28
    James 32
    Davis 35
    Gasol 18

Trez 20
    Kuzma 22
    Wesley 15
    Carugoat 15
    THT 10
    Morris 15

• gaelicgirl

@rjschick92 said...

I’ll take my chances with that over Steph Curry’s “defense.”

I’m fading Kyrie the Shaman

Not enough sage in the world to clear that idiot’s energy

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Anyone see something way off on this?

Schroder 30
    KCP 28
    James 32
    Davis 35
    Gasol 18

Trez 20
    Kuzma 22
    Wesley 15
    Carugoat 15
    THT 10
    Morris 15

Is that their ages? What are those numbers? The % you’re playing them? Oh is that projected minutes?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Is that their ages? What are those numbers? The % you’re playing them?

Lol, if it’s not obvious I must be way off. Minutes projections

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Lol, if it’s not obvious I must be way off. Minutes projections

I edited my post. I finally realized what it was. Seems somewhat right. Gasol/Trez is the most up for debate.

• realphipps

I believe he’s predicting minutes played. Personally, I think Wes will get more run to defend George when KCP is off the court (and even on)

One more note/opinion on Chriss… If you see BRK winning this game with relative ease, I think that bodes well for Chriss getting a lot of 4th quarter run against the end of BRK’s bench.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m fading Kyrie the Shaman

Not enough sage in the world to clear that idiot’s energy

Yeah, not my favorite NBA personality. Howeverrrrrrrrr….I just feel he’s out to prove he can help make a team better, and he kinda likes playing against your boy, and I’m gonna need all that good juju as I have a whole lotta Kyrie tonight

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@realphipps said...

I believe he’s predicting minutes played. Personally, I think Wes will get more run to defend George when KCP is off the court (and even on)

Yeah that’s where it gets a little dicey for me. THT could not see the court and Wesley could get more minutes that way.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I just need those captainwacky takes now for tonight and I’m ready to go.

I would like a couple Ace15 dream picks also

• monarch

I could see THT not playing and a slight bump to Kuzma for his floor spacing otherwise pretty good.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@realphipps said...

One more note/opinion on Chriss… If you see BRK winning this game with relative ease, I think that bodes well for Chriss getting a lot of 4th quarter run against the end of BRK’s bench.

That was my first thought but I think it’s still Wiseman. Main thing holding him back tonight his him missing most of training camp and preseason. If I was Kerr I would use any blowout mins for developmental purposes

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I would like a couple Ace15 dream picks also

Ah, yes, Ace too!

• Njsum1

Are we sure wannaMaker is going to get minutes tonight?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Are we sure wannaMaker is going to get minutes tonight?

Yes. He is the back up PG. Not sure who else would play that role.

How many would be the debate.

• thedkexperience

Aside from AD who do you guys have as the highest DK scorer? I got KD in my utility spot but I have enough to use anyone else.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).