NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 )at LA Lakers( -2.5 ) — T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

i’m just playing everyone at 100%

Works for me 😎

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

What’s your Wiseman %? Not projected, yours.

DK 95%. I dont have any restrictions set though. I’ll most likely set my max to 75-85% so I get a few lineups without him. That’s across 20 lineups. About to start working on FD and Yahoo

• JSteele

@noddy said...

OK so I’m late to the party here. Just saw Wiseman is starting. Don’t feel like going back and reading everything. Can someone summarize in a few words what everyone’s thoughts are on this? TIA!

I kind of wish he wasn’t starting but he’s going to play 6-7 minute bursts and probably end up in the low 20s range.

I think he’s going to be an excellent source of points/rebounds/and bleals. Similar to Hassan Whiteside. Could be one of those fantasy beasts.

• Steverino01

I feel like Wiseman is a trap. I see foul trouble all game.

• SkateFiend

Is James Wiseman a starter, or will he “start” the game and end up with 12 minutes of playing time?

I wont be ditching Marquese Chriss completely.

• jdtrey

@JSteele said...

I kind of wish he wasn’t starting but he’s going to play 6-7 minute bursts and probably end up in the low 20s range.

I think he’s going to be an excellent source of points/rebounds/and bleals. Similar to Hassan Whiteside. Could be one of those fantasy beasts.

Not much would make me happier than watching him absolutely stuff Irving multiple times tonight and just stare him down as he stands/walks over him.

• coachspitz

is mfiondu kabengele the clips backup center?

• Pandamonious

@coachspitz said...

is mfiondu kabengele the clips backup center?

Ibaka – Zubac

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Wiseman 3:16 says:

….I don’t know, I got nothin’

A Wiseman πŸ˜‰ once said, Tis’ better for one to be silent and to be thought a fool,
    then to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

I never listened much to wise men though πŸ€ͺπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ”₯πŸ€πŸ”₯πŸ€πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

• monarch

Also have Pat Pat small ball five who can soak up 12 minutes vs Trez if they need to.

• Yeoman

@thedkexperience said...

I am 100% on the Kyrie hater bandwagon but fair is fair, he’s accomplished more than a few people who are in the (way too low of a bar) basketball hall of fame already.

We really need a new and improved NBA Hall of Fame.

You can’t use the anybody-better-than-the-worst-already-in criteria. How big would the baseball HOF have to be to hold everyone that’s ever been better than Fred Lindstrom or Jesse Haines?

• JSteele

Would love see Trez get confused and do a put back dunk off a Lou Williams miss.

Just kidding Lou won’t miss a shot tonight.

• realphipps

Are the board rules the same this season?

I guess what I’m asking is, how many minutes after 7p can I panic? Is there a proper time, in my drunken rage, when I can change the players names to something more effeminate?

• JSteele

@SkateFiend said...

Is James Wiseman a starter, or will he “start” the game and end up with 12 minutes of playing time?

I wont be ditching Marquese Chriss completely.

Steve Kerr said it wouldn’t be long before he was their starting center. That was at their last practice.

• jessedio

This Brooklyn team is going to be tough to beat this year. They are stacked AF. Levert coming off the bench with Allen is wild. They will win the East.

• Brendan239

I’m tellin ya, Wes Matthews will be giving ya’ll a heart attack by half. Question is, will he put up 15 points in the second half to get you to 35?

• rstylz

way to much going on in here tonight, my head hurts

• tonedefrob

@realphipps said...

Are the board rules the same this season?

I guess what I’m asking is, how many minutes after 7p can I panic? Is there a proper time, in my drunken rage, when I can change the players names to something more effeminate?

Based on this forum in the past 7:12pm ET will be your sweet spot.

• JSteele

@Brendan239 said...

I’m tellin ya, Wes Matthews will be giving ya’ll a heart attack by half. Question is, will he put up 15 points in the second half to get you to 35?

Brendan I’m curious how you come up with these situations? What about Wes Matthews says he’s a candidate for 35 tonight?

• jdtrey

@jessedio said...

This Brooklyn team is going to be tough to beat this year. They are stacked AF. Levert coming off the bench with Allen is wild. They will win the East.

Talent wise I can see it, I just don’t know that they’ll mesh well enough to get past Boston/Miami/Milwaukee in the playoffs. I think there’s a very good chance KD / Kyrie end up being a terrible fit since they’re both essentially prima donnas who don’t take criticism well playing in one of the biggest markets – if they somehow add Harden, it’s a guaranteed implosion!

• noddy

@rstylz said...

Just wait until tomorrow when there are 13 games.

• jessedio

@Brendan239 said...

Matthews used to play 35 mins a night with Dallas and would barely crack 20 fantasy points. I wouldn’t waste a spot on him on Fanduel.

• roomchat

@JSteele said...

What about Wes Matthews says he’s a candidate for 35 tonight?

Nothing. Which is exactly why he’s a candidate for 35.

• Herf

@Steverino01 said...

I feel like Wiseman is a trap. I see foul trouble all game.

This is the reason why I am not heavy on him ATM.

• Pandamonious

@rstylz said...

I think I posted too much.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).