NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 )at LA Lakers( -2.5 ) — T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@rstylz said...

way to much going on in here tonight, my head hurts

Rookie

• noddy

I’m not playing Paschall in cash. I don’t see it with Steph, Wiggins, and Oubre out there.

• Njsum1

@Yeoman said...

Fred Lindstrom or Jesse Haines?

Haha

• zline34

Need a crust and mantle play.

• jessedio

@jdtrey said...

Talent wise I can see it, I just don’t know that they’ll mesh well enough to get past Boston/Miami/Milwaukee in the playoffs. I think there’s a very good chance KD / Kyrie end up being a terrible fit since they’re both essentially prima donnas who don’t take criticism well playing in one of the biggest markets – if they somehow add Harden, it’s a guaranteed implosion!

Boston will be tough for sure. I think Miami still needs another star. Bam is good but I’m not convinced he’s a great player yet. Milwaukee really didn’t improve, it will be the same fate for them come playoffs.

If Harden joined them it would be a shit show but great for the league and ratings.

• Pandamonious

@noddy said...

I’m not playing Paschall in cash. I don’t see it with Steph, Wiggins, and Oubre out there.

I hate to say it Noddy, but just play him. He’s going to be like 80% owned in cash. Maybe more. Just play Steph and Paschall in cash. Everyone is. Normally I get pivoting in cash sometimes, but tonight isn’t the night.

• jdtrey

Am I completely crazy for only playing Steph, Kyrie and Lou at PG on FD? The only other guy I’d really consider is PatBev and the only reason is he’s playing Lebron because he ALWAYS gets up to play Lebron and he seems bleh outside of that aspect. And no I will not waste a roster spot on Wanamaker lol

• rstylz

@realphipps said...

I may be way off but I feel like Jeff Green is the best center on the Nets for what they’re gonna run offensively.

He has a legit jump shot, has to be guarded in the corners and creates driving space for Flat Earth/Durant.

I think Jeff Green is just labelled a centre because of playing with the Rockets. He probably plays PF but im not convinced yet he gets a ton of run with Prince probably playing a big SF and with the way i think the rotation shakes out. Maybe he plays small ball C but i dont think they need to.

• Brendan239

Just added 1 more on FD w ONLY Irving/Steph from game 1 and the LUakee sense but is very different. It’ll be a sweat until 10:15

• Pandamonious

@zline34 said...

Need a crust and mantle play.

Bazemore Mantle. Matthews Crust.

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

I hate to say it Noddy, but just play him. He’s going to be like 80% owned in cash. Maybe more. Just play Steph and Paschall in cash. Everyone is. Normally I get pivoting in cash sometimes, but tonight isn’t the night.

My pivot is Kennard. Still play Paschall?

• Pandamonious

@noddy said...

My pivot is Kennard. Still play Paschall?

Both.

• Jphilyaw1

For what its worth, Wisemans projected ownership only went up to 16 after announced as a starter. Up 3 from 13.

• rstylz

My free fan duel LU looks like i took the worlds biggest piece of chalk, wrote on a chalk board made out of chalk and then did a chalk drop and walked away.

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

Both.

Now I’m all screwed up.

• Pandamonious

@noddy said...

Now I’m all screwed up.

Actually, what site are you talking about?

• cheezpizza

@rstylz said...

My free fan duel LU looks like i took the worlds biggest piece of chalk, wrote on a chalk board made out of chalk and then did a chalk drop and walked away.

• rstylz

• jayzee666

@rstylz said...

My Free (wasted on me) LU already has -10 points!

• marker0357

I’m all over the map and have changed my lineups too many times to count. Pitiful for a 2 game slate.

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

Actually, what site are you talking about?

DK. It is a nice lineup with those 2. More LAC and LAL players though than I had.

• kdsdawg

@marker0357 said...

I’m all over the map and have changed my lineups too many times to count. Pitiful for a 2 game slate.

I just made new ones instead ..LOL

• jdtrey

37 minutes left and the big GPPs on both sites are at 59%!!

• kdsdawg

FD is 400K entries away from filling the big one, wish it cut off NOW

• rmccullough1419

I’m sure it’s been discussed but how many minutes are we thinking for Marc Gasol and DeAndre Jordan?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).