NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 )at LA Lakers( -2.5 ) — T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Also like Brad Wanamaker as I tend to do.

He is the only point guard on the roster really with Draymond out and Steph working off the ball so much. I could see 28 minutes and thats viable for him on FD with his counting stats.

28 minutes?! I thought Wiggins was for that?

So, who isn’t getting minutes?

Curry/Wiggins/Oubre/Paschall/Looney are supposed to start.

Wannamaker/Lee/Bazemore/Wiseman/Chriss probably off the bench.

If Wanamaker plays 28 minutes, either Lee is playing like 8 minutes, or Bazemore is hardly playing.

• monarch

I am not sure being that I am not a member of the Warriors coaching staff. I also do not know how serious the Warriors are treating this game since they are a mess but I would like to think they treat it with respect.

All those guys you mentioned Lee, Wiggins, Oubre, Bazemore are like the same guy. They are not distributors/initiators and cannot defend Kyrie or Dinwiddie. So either Kerr has Steph expending 36 minutes of extra offensive burden while defending Kyrie or he plays Wanamaker and Curry together a lot which is what I would do for this particular game.

• realphipps

If Nicolas Batum plays 30 minutes, will his on-court death be counted as Covid related?

• miggs6876

@winnerchickendinner said...

pretty much have to go for the two top pgs on FD right? Would make getting creative with lineups easier since there’s really no alternatives there.

Seems like if you don’t you will have to make up 20 plus fps elsewhere.

• winnerchickendinner

Now in terms of matchups Ibaka against Gasol for pick and pops and some minutes against harrell could be a great play in theory.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

I have about 25 tickets on FD and I don’t see me putting Lebron in a single lineup.

I would probably play him in 2 or 3 lineups just in case. I’m only playing 2 or 3 lineups with no Lebummer. If he beats me so be it. His price on FD is too high when you look at the other studs.

• gaelicgirl

Just putting this out there:
    Steve Kerr says the Warriors will stagger Steph Curry and Andrew Wiggins quite a bit, especially when Draymond Green is out: “They’re our best two shot creators.” – Drew Shiller

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Also like Brad Wanamaker as I tend to do.

He is the only point guard on the roster really with Draymond out and Steph working off the ball so much. I could see 28 minutes and thats viable for him on FD with his counting stats.

I think Wanamaker lands in the 15-20 min range

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@realphipps said...

If Nicolas Batum plays 30 minutes, will his on-court death be counted as Covid related?

Why can’t he play 30 mins?

• realphipps

@theIrrigator said...

Why can’t he play 30 mins?

The same reason my grandpappy can’t.

• tmarohl

NBA just took a second round draft pick away from the Bucks for the failed Bogdanovic sign and trade. Seems kind of ridiculous to me since the transaction was not even made.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

NBA just took a second round draft pick away from the Bucks for the failed Bogdanovic sign and trade. Seems kind of ridiculous to me since the transaction was not even made.

Wow. That’s harsh.

You’d think a large fine would have been sufficient.

• bazerko

This is a weird story. Rotoworld quoted the NBA in saying that: “the NBA investigated an agreement between the Bucks and Bogdanovic in free agency, finding that early discussions did occur and constituting conduct detrimental to the league.”

Didn’t this trade fall apart because he refused to sign the contract and did not want to go to Milwaukee?? But reading the Rotoworld story, it seems like he agreed to go to the Bucks?! Wonder how this all fell apart.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Wow. That’s harsh.

You’d think a large fine would have been sufficient.

I thought a million dollar fine or so would have been enough. My question is how can the Bucks be fined but the Kings not be fined?

• tmarohl

@bazerko said...

This is a weird story. Rotoworld quoted the NBA in saying that: “the NBA investigated an agreement between the Bucks and Bogdanovic in free agency, finding that early discussions did occur and constituting conduct detrimental to the league.”

Didn’t this trade fall apart because he refused to sign the contract and did not want to go to Milwaukee?? But reading the Rotoworld story, it seems like he agreed to go to the Bucks?! Wonder how this all fell apart.

I think he did want to come to Milwaukee. I believe they had an agreement but not on an actual contract number. Him and his agents knew exactly what the Bucks could pay him based on their salary cap room. Then, the Bucks make the Jrue Holiday trade. That shrunk the amount they could pay him from about $16 million per year, down to about 14 million. That is what I believed killed the deal.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    22s
    Rui Hachimura (conjunctivitis) out 3 weeks.

• bazerko

OK thanks for the information, now I can see how come he didn’t want to sign there in the end.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I thought a million dollar fine or so would have been enough. My question is how can the Bucks be fined but the Kings not be fined?

The NBA statement seems to imply that Bogdanovic and/or his agent acted independently of the Kings, so they’re not holding the organization liable.

• realphipps

DK Milly at 14% full so far.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@realphipps said...

The same reason my grandpappy can’t.

Wow didnt know your grandpa was NBA player! Nice! He just played 20 mins in the 1st half of a preseason game and averaged 16 first half mins. Even if we assume the closing lineup is like Lou/Kennard/PG/Kawhi/Serge I think Batum still gets to 25 mins. Can your granpappy play 25 mins?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

The NBA statement seems to imply that Bogdanovic and/or his agent acted independently of the Kings, so they’re not holding the organization liable.

Believe me the Kings were aware and were active participants.

• tmarohl

Fanduel just gave me a $100 entry for the Wednesday slate.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Dang. All i got was an entry to the Santa Slam

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Nice! All I got was a free entry to tomorrow’s Clutch Shot.

• mcgruffthecrimedog

@tmarohl said...

And here I was happy I got a 3 dollar entry lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).