NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) — T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 )at LA Lakers( -2.5 ) — T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• maddysdaddy0914

Cashed on FD with Basemore and AD. What could have been.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Well, just missed breaking even. I am however super stoked with myself for cashing a line up with a combined 10.25 from Matthews and Wanamaker in it though. That’ll be a first and a last.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@BazookaDad said...

For the DK iron man, is it too late? I forgot to play today but is it still possible if I play from now on?

Yes

• Dfspacman

0 of 2 on draftkings scared of opening my Fanduel , over to tomorrow I guess

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

Cashed on FD with Basemore and AD. What could have been.

Yay us.

• BazookaDad

@theIrrigator said...

Yes

It is still possible if I play it from now on? Concerning the DK Iron Man

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@BazookaDad said...

It is still possible if I play it from now on? Concerning the DK Iron Man

Yes. I think you can miss like 4 or 5 slates for the whole season.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

The thread for tomorrow’s slate is live, for those looking to get a head start on discussing it.

• Yeoman

@BazookaDad said...

For the DK iron man, is it too late? I forgot to play today but is it still possible if I play from now on?

Last year there would have been four extra days on the schedule—I don’t know if anyone’s worked out the number for this year but it’s very unlikely you’re done after a single missed day.

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

$161 in-$3,580 out, sans stat corrections. Successful day 1, will give it back soon enough.

• tmarohl

First on FD chopped 24 ways for slightly less than 50G’s per person. 25th place takes 90 bucks.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yeoman said...

Last year there would have been four extra days on the schedule—I don’t know if anyone’s worked out the number for this year but it’s very unlikely you’re done after a single missed day.

Looks like the season is 145 days. You need 134.

Christmas eve there is no game. Then, even though there is no all-star game, they’re still doing a 5 day break.

That’s a total of 6 known days with out games, so, like 139 days with games. 134 is what you need.

Should have a 5 day grace period, but not 100% confident that is exactly right, but CLOSE!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

The DK winning lineup ended up being a two way tie only. It’s a perfect lineup. It seems so obvious when you look at it. Two guys from each team.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

2v2 off on FD. AD/Wiseman for KD/Harrell

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

I hope Batum’s “big game” drives up his ownership and price for at least a couple weeks. He’s a bum. I play enough big minutes do nothing guys like Jae and Barnes. Not adding another bum to the holster. I’ll show myself out to the loser’s lounge, tomorrow’s slate thread. Although I did make one cool dollar today. That’s about 8 cents an hour!

• jv21

Ugh. At least I got 50% of my entrees back. But a bad start to the season for me. Did not expect AD to suck, Wiggins & Oubre too and LeVert to go off.

A good lesson though that being scared to fade AD is a bad mindset for gpps.

• synth

Pretty solid cash in my single entry. Glad to have nba back.

No idea what to do with tomorrows slate

• superjon

Somehow managed to profit $20 even though I was definitely losing when I went to bed.

I didn’t think I’d cash since I played 0 LeVert.

• superjon

Also the winning LU on FD was again very vanilla.

It’s not always about who you play (trying to find the guy that’s 1 percent), but who you fade (avoiding the guy that’s going to be 50 percent)

• livetorace17

@superjon said...

Also the winning LU on FD was again very vanilla.

It’s not always about who you play (trying to find the guy that’s 1 percent), but who you fade (avoiding the guy that’s going to be 50 percent)

Well, vanilla is a strong word. I had the exact same lineup as the Shot winner, except I had Wiseman instead of Harrell so I finished with 329 instead of 333.

I ran 5 lineups and on this one I wanted to be different and faded LeBron, AD and Kawhi – with Wiseman I left 2200 on the table. I actually late swapped to KCP and Kawhi over Batum and PG just before the second game because I was in a strong position already, but ultimately put it back because I felt like I needed to take a stand. I wasn’t going to have any chance if I ran the chalk construction. I figured very few people would fade all 3 and leave so much salary on the table, luckily it worked out this time.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

First on FD chopped 24 ways for slightly less than 50G’s per person. 25th place takes 90 bucks.

Tough to swallow if you were in 25th place. What a huge drop off. My 3 dollar free FD entry shit the bed. Of course I had Kyrie and Steph. Whiffed on Wiggins, Baze, and AD. KD was too cheap on FD not to play. Didn’t have any Levert and Schoeder injury scared me off of him. On to tomorrow. Should be fun.

• ifthethunder

Wow. My $15 ticket got me $25, even though I had FOUR snowflakes. I just assumed I was dead and went to bed before the game was over.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/98648328?uc=2431570317#/
    ~

• thedkexperience

Somehow doubled my money despite going 100% AD. I accept.

• yisman

18 entries in FD Clutch shot ($54), got back $60.44

10 entries in DK Tip Off ($150), got back $210

bunch of min cashes. I passed out towards the end of the second game.

• jdtrey

@jdtrey said...

So LBJ 26-32, AD 29-35, Kuz 26-36, Schro 24-36, KCP 20-25, Wes 18-24, Marc 14-22. Harrell 18-28, Caruso 12-18, Kieff 12-16, THT/Cook 6-12 ish?

Marc screwed me on him, Harrell and Kieff, and I was over on Wes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).