7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -10.5 ) at Minnesota ( 10.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at New Orleans ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 8.5 ) at Phoenix ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -13 ) at LA Lakers ( 13 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Storm

Thoughts on George Hills? Seems like a low owned guy who’ll be in a good spot tonight

• Capone1233

ok not playing any of the high priced guys in Cash/H2H? Only won i’ve considered is PG or Draymond. Not really liking the others higher than that.

• legitlegit

Danilo Gallinari (ankle) ruled out for Wednesday

• alpinehack

There are so many good options at C tonight, I am leaning towards Vucevic. But I like Gasol and Gortat to keep each other in the game and standing under the basket collecting boards too. Who do you like at C tonight?

• Capone1233

Gary Harris for cheap SG?

• bignish

Denver is going to get blown out of the gym tonight with no Gallo so beware.

• TeamTwerk

I hope Mcollum is out. Frazier playing every minute of the last game was awesome. And against NO? 3600? Tasty

• Ballislifeisball

@mellofellowsu said...

Really? I like a number of SGs more than Korver. Bradley had a nice game vs CHA last time out. Love Afflalo if Melo sits. I will play some Ellis vs Sacramento’s horrible D. Barton’s always a good play though may be due for a letdown.

Bledsoe and Harden are always good plays but depends on where you’re saving elsewhere. I don’t have a ton of them but will be diversifying at SG quite a bit today.

at 4600 or less? i love bradley as well

• Sportsfan12

Thoughts on temple and frazier with their current situations

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@wlynch82 said...

@frugal said… The starting lineup should be a good indicator.

CJ and Crabbe starting. Frazier to the bench.

• wmartin3

crabbe and McCollum starting. Frazier off the bench in Portland.

• baseballislife93

@Sjv said...

Trying my luck on dk tonight.. Starting with a $5 deposit, hopefully can build it over time. Anyone find dk easier than fd or vice versa for them?

FD much easier in NBA
    NFL dk is better

• Capone1233

Jrue a good play to save some cash over Barton? Allows me to fit Vuc and Gortat in lineups.

• legitlegit

frazier is near irrelevant now lol with mccollum playing

• dailyfinancialsports

McCollum is a must his usage will be 50% or more

• mellofellowsu

@Ballislifeisball said...

at 4600 or less? i love bradley as well

Oh, I thought you meant over that price. Nah I’m not going cheap at SG tonight. Think Afflalo is the lowest I’m going.

• frugal

@wlynch82 said...

The starting lineup should be a good indicator.

Awesome! I’ll just wait until the games starts then take a time machine back to adjust my lineup. The lineups on RG are pretty much all projected this early unless the coach has confirmed the lineup, which isn’t the case with Portland.

EDIT: Nevemind, just saw the news.

• TeamTwerk

Who is the primary ball handler between crabbe and McCollum?

• csandbizzle

@dailyfinancialsports said...

McCollum is a must his usage will be 50% or more

well more like 32 or so but that’s still crazy high. He’ll likely play about 40 minutes too.

• csandbizzle

@TeamTwerk said...

Who is the primary ball handler between crabbe and McCollum?

McCollum was a PG in college (and effectively serves as Portland’s backup PG), and a damn good one. He will be the primary ball handler.

• Hoosier44

Not seeing a lot about Rodney Hood tonight? Excellent production the last two games and can’t ignore the minutes.

• JSteele

McCollum and Barton are musts for me

• goblue84

Mudiay out; Nelson probable per Rotoworld…back on the Barton train.

McCollum’s usage rate will make him a must in all my LUs

• TheFansDooler

So does EB value go up and Knights keep going down with the Knights new role?

• dailyfinancialsports

Its really tempting to roll with Felton/Barea and McCollum/Crabbe

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).