7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -10.5 ) at Minnesota ( 10.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at New Orleans ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 8.5 ) at Phoenix ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -13 ) at LA Lakers ( 13 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Cousins, Porzgod and Ellis and even Barea making up for George but gonna need something out of him. Hope he has a big 2nd half.

• relowed

Why did I pick PG?? My gut told me not to do it but I was hoping he’d get out of a slump. Yesterday it was Drummond and today its PG smdh

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

DMC rondo will win everyone as much money as they can handle. Wholly shit what a first half for those two.

• mellofellowsu

I never say “never again” but man, I don’t recall being burned by a player this badly before.

• WestCrook1

Barnes just disappeared

• nta87

I am so sick of George every time I play him he puts up like twenty pts below his avg… I’ve rostered him three times this year and they’ve all been his worse games it’s f’ing insane

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Winning scores might be 400 tonight

• Whacko

Can I make a LU change at Halftime?…would Like to switch out PG for ANYTHING

DO OVER….. maybe he is saving his energy for the 3rd and 4th quarters…. should reach 1x by mid 3rd right?

• rebkell

@Tyrone__85 said...

Is Matt Barnes hurt or something

Not that I know of, he was shaking his hand earlier, but he finished up the half, about 3 minutes or so. It’s a really strange rotation Jaeger is running tonight for Memphis, he’ll roll with the hot hand, but there wasn’t anything hot handed out there as the deficit kept growing for Memphis. Didn’t understand his reasoning at all, I think he played Vince Carter the entire 2nd quarter, I guess it’s some kind of matchup crap…

• JinSoo

Paul George with 4.4 FP at the half. I wouldn’t expect anything from the second half either looking at him on the court. I’m not hating just cause he’s in my LU but for a such a talented and skilled superstar, what a baby.

• Voltzwagon

Surprised nobody else is playing GOATzingis with Melo out tonight.

• tankwatch1

My Barnes and.George combo is killing me. Can anybody watching this game explain what is going on with George. I think he was so hell belt on coming.back and trying to prove a point that he burned himself out.

• TJRhodes

gotta get lucky with this big slate.

• FargoBison

Frank the Tank and Monta putting in work for me and of course PG13 is well just awful.

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Had PG13 and Leonard, hopefully Leonard gets twice the points to make up for the dud…he already has as many points as PG13 and the game just started

• Zergeibaka

PORZINGIS

• ElSlappo

Ugh there is no worse feeling than going heavy on a guy who shits the bed, while also watching guys you passed over for the turd go off.

• mellofellowsu

Plumlee off to a great start.

• FargoBison

Should have stuck with my gut on Leonard….Wolves can’t stop him.

• rebkell

@Voltzwagon said...

I got scared off with all the hitting the wall talk lately, tonight was a perfect spot, but I was scared.

• Chief1Champion

Took rondo and boogie out of some lineups today smh

• TheWombat24

JJ on fire

• nta87

Anyone in the late sharpshooter tonight? So excited to be back on dk since I deposited an hr so lol sorry to say it again but just excited to be back on dk and not only on fhub hahah…. Does anyone ever play the late night sharpshooter too?????

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Voltzwagon said...

Have plenty of him. Most used lu has Porz, Cousins, Barea and Ellis with 105 points at halftime. Problem is that PG13 is in that lu. What a waste. So hard to nail every spot. And George is my most used player tonight. Such a bad call.

• WestCrook1

JJ Barea OMG

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).