7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -10.5 ) at Minnesota ( 10.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at New Orleans ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 8.5 ) at Phoenix ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -13 ) at LA Lakers ( 13 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• mellofellowsu

And just like that, Phoenix made it a game again.

• csandbizzle

Gentry put Davis back in a game up 22 with 5 minutes left? I’ll take it.

• xHotLineBlingx

Damn JJ Barea is unconcious!

• Turn2gold

Man
    I wish I didn’t have Barnes / Felton in my Young / Barea lineups

• TeamTwerk

There needs to be something above the fireball icon on DK for JJ’s 15x+ value

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

316 and counting. Losing ground though of course

• kobe23

min salary player outscoring all the studs

• Turn2gold

neeed another OT

• txdave41

Skipped Evans again and he goes for nearly 50 points. Of course, he would be giving me 20 again if I picked him over Westbrook tonite.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zergeibaka said...

I got thad and porz bro!

Me too. With Barea, Ellis MCW, DMC. SF was the problem with George and Barnes. That lu at 333 with Barton still playing. My FD season high was 340. Should blow past that easily.

• pn3

couldn’t pull the trigger and change my lineup to put jj in…stayed with lee for some reason
    i hate myself sometimes

• TeamTwerk

Did anyone do great at SF? I know Oubre and Thomas only had 19. Fournier did alright with 31.

• Turn2gold

at least I got a little gorgeous dong late

• ahmeer12

Kanter or Bogut !!

• mellofellowsu

I made some Barea LUs early on. Should’ve been far more bullish but listened to some Mavericks fan that said Felton would get more run so I didn’t go all in.

Sometimes fans can’t see the forest for the trees.

• Turn2gold

Draftkings 193 with Barton / Thompson / Hayward left
    Fanduel 145 with Curry / Thompson / Barton / Green / Faried left
    Fanduel 185 with Westbrook / Thompson / Barton / Green left

• Chief1Champion

Thad with the 50 burger

• staarchyld

Did anyone notice Parsons flirted with a trip dub tonight? Why couldnt he have done that last night?

• jess701

Unreal 320 nets me only 5.00 wow

• DeweyFinn

Kanter or Bogut?!?

• Zergeibaka

@yountingly said...

Me too. With Barea, Ellis MCW, DMC. SF was the problem with George and Barnes. That lu at 333 with Barton still playing. My FD season high was 340. Should blow past that easily.

holy shit my man that’s beast. I missed the barea train hard though. Faded all forums and other outlets so he wasn’t even on my radar. Sucks that the blazer couldn’t keep it close because Tyreke was close to a triple double. Currently at 293.75, I need Kanter to repeat what he did against the lakers and barton to have a good second half.

• mrshhhh

well i’ll probably have my highest score ever but it wont crack the top 1000. I hope all of the late games end with an average score of 87-75!

• gillionick

Anyone interested in joining or need another for a fantasy basketball league on ESPN??

• Turn2gold

@staarchyld said...

Did anyone notice Parsons flirted with a trip dub tonight? Why couldnt he have done that last night?

I hear you …I almost took him tonight since they were shorthanded but he screwed me last night

• mellofellowsu

Well I was wrong on my prediction that a $10k player wasn’t going to be in the winning LU. But Barea has a lot to do with that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).