7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -10.5 ) at Minnesota ( 10.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at New Orleans ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 8.5 ) at Phoenix ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -13 ) at LA Lakers ( 13 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zergeibaka said...

holy shit my man that’s beast. I missed the barea train hard though. Faded all forums and other outlets so he wasn’t even on my radar. Sucks that the blazer couldn’t keep it close because Tyreke was close to a triple double. Currently at 293.75, I need Kanter to repeat what he did against the lakers and barton to have a good second half.

Can’t recall ever having 4 guys in 1 lu crack 46.7 or better. 3 more 36.5 or better. Then we have Barnes at 9.2. Ugh. Ridiculous.

• Turn2gold

Need 60+ Burgers from Westbrook / Thompson / Green

• pn3

@staarchyld said...

Did anyone notice Parsons flirted with a trip dub tonight? Why couldnt he have done that last night?

same here
    and ofcourse i passed on him tonight

• DFSNewbie

This is more like the Suns that used to play in the beginning of the season. Now just bring in Barton and hope this game blows up.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Time for Den to put this weak ass lineup in to keep game close. I just don’t get it.

• csandbizzle

welp 305 on DK and done now to watch the now winning dwindle….

• gzilla

i did a late swap to len. whats this guy doin??

• Zergeibaka

@yountingly said...

Can’t recall ever having 4 guys in 1 lu crack 46.7 or better. 3 more 36.5 or better. Then we have Barnes at 9.2. Ugh. Ridiculous.

yeah, I had barnes in all my lineups but decided to go w/ the cheaper fournier who ended up putting up 31.25

• mccoolio

So how many guys DIDNT hit value tonight besides anyone on the sixers?

• nta87

No one has even mentioned Middleton or Crowder or even holiday which saved two of my lu’s that are still goin

• deejones49

Only a 190 points out of 1st place with Westbrook and Curry left

• jjhollaway

WoW late slate ownership is VERY LOW

• xHotLineBlingx

Finally will the thrill back in common get that 50 burger

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Finally will the thrill back in common get that 50 burger

he is coming in a bit shaky. Get it together barton. Can win some cash with you.

• jjhollaway

Draymond ownership at 13% on DK, plz give me that 50 burger

• Chief1Champion

got in 100 man 50/50 since there’s no action tomorrow

• rebkell

@nta87 said...

No one has even mentioned Middleton or Crowder or even holiday which saved two of my lu’s that are still goin

had ‘em both, and MCW and of course the infamous Matty Barnes

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zergeibaka said...

yeah, I had barnes in all my lineups but decided to go w/ the cheaper fournier who ended up putting up 31.25

I’m on FD so he was SG there.

Currently $13 in entry fees and winning $210.40. Off to bed so hoping late game are blowouts and I at least kept most of it….or at least half. Still in 1st in that mini shot. Would be nice if it held. Come on Barton. 20 FD points this half please. No more, no less, though. lol.

• nta87

@Chief1Champion said...

got in 100 man 50/50 since there’s no action tomorrow

Might be stupid question but there’s no games tomorrow?????

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@jjhollaway said...

WoW late slate ownership is VERY LOW

Good news. I think people feared the blowouts and it was a huge slate. That tidbit can only help my cause.

• nta87

@yountingly said...

Currently $13 in entry fees and winning $210.40. Off to bed so hoping late game are blowouts and I at least kept most of it….or at least half. Still in 1st in that mini shot. Would be nice if it held. Come on Barton. 20 FD points this half please. No more, no less, though. lol.

What games did you play tonite?????

• Turn2gold

@nta87 said...

On Fanduel my Small forwards were Middleton / Barnes 2 lineups and Crowder / Barnes 3 lineups go figure

• tonytone1908

Niiiccceeee. How was it? ;)

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Facing maxdalury in the late slate.

I have Hood, Durant, Kanter, Ibaka, he has Favors, Adams, Curry, Lyles

• deejones49

@yountingly said...

How can you sleep with a sweat like that :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).