7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -10.5 ) at Minnesota ( 10.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at New Orleans ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 8.5 ) at Phoenix ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -13 ) at LA Lakers ( 13 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• tonytone1908

@walkoff9 said...

Facing maxdalury in the late slate.

I have Hood, Durant, Kanter, Ibaka, he has Favors, Adams, Curry, Lyles

why not just give a link?

• tonytone1908

@nta87 said...

Might be stupid question but there’s no games tomorrow?????

Sadly. No. :(

• nta87

Kd draymond and Klay ownership % all in mid to high twenties in dk late sharpshooter plus still got Clarkson and three others still to go only got Barton going right now

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@nta87 said...

What games did you play tonite?????

Dribbler , block , mini shot, $2 double up single entry, 2 h2h and then an express shot and the late shot

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

To much lance thomas, not a night you could afford 19 from a punt.

• nta87

@nta87 said...

Kd draymond and Klay ownership % all in mid to high twenties in dk late sharpshooter plus still got Clarkson and three others still to go only got Barton going right now

I think I have a decent chance at at least cashing in my first gpp on dk I’ve played in like three months hahah been on fhub lately

• Lionfan22

This December I have had a up and down month about broke even, I have my own method that I’m continuing to fine tune. But does anyone have other general strategies to share? Without giving away your own secret method. :)

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

barton looking tired to me.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

foye the pick. Who would of thought.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

oh well. 330 and looks like the ole min cash again.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@tonytone1908 said...

why not just give a link?

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/18091860?uc=284745767

• nta87

@Lionfan22 said...

This December I have had a up and down month about broke even, I have my own method that I’m continuing to fine tune. But does anyone have other general strategies to share? Without giving away your own secret method. :)

There really is no secret formula I’ve personally found yet… I’ve tried lu optimizers exclusively, mixing gut feeling with optimizers, coming on here and seeing what others have to say, being contrarian, going w the popular picks, etc etc etc… Just do your own research, make sure you check any injury reports and see who will be filling in for them to use as value plays don’t be afraid to pick the studs in gpps but pick the guys with high floors in cash games so basically more balanced in cash….. Well I guess that’s all I got for right now but bottom line this is gambling there is variance and ups and downs just gota live w it and not go tilting

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Barton just struggling now

• Lionfan22

@nta87 said...

There really is no secret formula I’ve personally found yet… I’ve tried lu optimizers exclusively, mixing gut feeling with optimizers, coming on here and seeing what others have to say, being contrarian, going w the popular picks, etc etc etc… Just do your own research, make sure you check any injury reports and see who will be filling in for them to use as value plays don’t be afraid to pick the studs in gpps but pick the guys with high floors in cash games so basically more balanced in cash….. Well I guess that’s all I got for right now but bottom line this is gambling there is variance and ups and downs just gota live w it and not go tilting

Thanks for the advice man, NBA DFS is a lot harder than I thought, But I’ll still take it over NFL all day everyday. I should of canceled my LU’s today. Didn’t put in the time like I normally do.

• nta87

Man waiters is strate trash

• mellofellowsu

Welp, OKC and GS games going according to plan. Hopefully they’ll be out of hand soon so I can maintain my positions.

• Lionfan22

Holidays are great, but they be such a B during this time.

• nta87

@Lionfan22 said...

Thanks for the advice man, NBA DFS is a lot harder than I thought, But I’ll still take it over NFL all day everyday. I should of canceled my LU’s today. Didn’t put in the time like I normally do.

Yeah NBA is difficult man I dig NFL too tho

• TeamTwerk

Come on Bledsoe. Finish strong.

• Lionfan22

@nta87 said...

Yeah NBA is difficult man I dig NFL too tho

I love the NFL too, just not DFS I really suck at it. Btw Milsap and Barnes just killed my LU’s tonight

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Thanks for the 1.5x stuckey

• dangerb407

Stuckey is f**key; I think I limited exposure to 1 lineup

• WestCrook1

That JJ Barea/Foye lineup doe

• Lionfan22

@walkoff9 said...

Thanks for the 1.5x stuckey

I seem to always avoid your guys landmine traps, but then I stumble into my own landmine traps.

• mellofellowsu

@Lionfan22 said...

On full slates, try constructing your lineups with one punt, one stud, and fill in the rest with mid tier players. With so many games going there’s no need to go scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for plays. 7 mid-tier players will hit or exceed value on a full slate, just up to you to find out who they are.

That’s generally the strategy I’m using nowadays and seems to be working well. I have theories about which positions are more “punt friendly” but nothing I’m fully committed to yet.

On shorter slates anything goes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).