7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -10.5 ) at Minnesota ( 10.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at New Orleans ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 8.5 ) at Phoenix ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -13 ) at LA Lakers ( 13 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

that wasn’t barton to. foye can;t catch

• Lionfan22

@mellofellowsu said...

On full slates, try constructing your lineups with one punt, one stud, and fill in the rest with mid tier players. With so many games going there’s no need to go scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for plays. 7 mid-tier players will hit or exceed value on a full slate, just up to you to find out who they are.

That’s generally the strategy I’m using nowadays and seems to be working well.

On shorter slates anything goes.

Thank you Mellofellow

• Beevsbee

Hunter82 got this Barea Evans Barton CJ George Green Young Davis Olynyk….congrats

• nta87

@mellofellowsu said...

On full slates, try constructing your lineups with one punt, one stud, and fill in the rest with mid tier players. With so many games going there’s no need to go scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for plays. 7 mid-tier players will hit or exceed value on a full slate, just up to you to find out who they are.

That’s generally the strategy I’m using nowadays and seems to be working well.

I like this, just a question what do you think the percentage is that you hit over 300? Man lately whether it’s been gpps cash it’s like once in a blue moon… I listen to ppl on here and at the end of the night ppl always coming back saying I hit 320 bla bla like multiple ppl every night

• nta87

@Beevsbee said...

Hunter82 got this Barea Evans Barton CJ George Green Young Davis Olynyk….congrats

What’s the total score

• nta87

Westbrook is incredible one of a kind for real

• Zergeibaka

barton a rebound away from a double double, MCW an 1 assist away, evans also an assist away, damn.

• dangerb407

@mellofellowsu said...

That’s generally the strategy I’m using nowadays and seems to be working well. I have theories about which positions are more “punt friendly” but nothing I’m fully committed to yet.

you need more than one stud on a full slate.

• Beevsbee

@nta87 said...

Westbrook is incredible one of a kind for real

FD 382 so far I could be wrong tho…its 20 k to 1st NBA Shot…

• nta87

I just don’t get it guys like foye and Arthur have monster games and Klay and favors guys like that just shit the bed I just don’t know what to do anymore

• dangerb407

@slpanthers24 said...

Barton just struggling now

Barton useless beyond the 1st half in each of the last 2 games

• adamkaz

Sitting at 285.5 in the DK Double up… No players left. 4811th place and 6000 cash. I don’t think I’ll make it… Unless people just didn’t draft players in the late slate.

• mellofellowsu

Kobe getting it done again. Well I was wrong about him.

• WestCrook1

3 points above the cash line on the double up.. Sweating bullets

• nta87

Booker Hayward favors ain’t doing shit I don’t get it man I still got guys going but my highest score tn is 258 so far

• mellofellowsu

@dangerb407 said...

you need more than one stud on a full slate.

Not really. You look at the winning LU tonight for instance, guy has AD and PG but certainly didn’t need either of them as Porzingis and Crowder approximated their performances. He could’ve gone with them and taken it down with zero studs.

If you have numberfire go take a look at their perfect lineup articles. They aren’t lined with 2-3 studs every night. Usually you’re looking at one stud priced $9k or more, one bargain player < $4.5k, and a bunch of mid tier players. That’s not every single night but that’s what I’ve seen more often than LUs stacked with stars/scrubs.

Now on shorter slates it’s a different story as I said. And some nights certainly you can play 2-3 studs in a LU and take down a full slate GPP. But you have to play more punt plays that way. The fewer min price players you have to play, the better.

• Mikie5454

It hurts when I finally get some value plays right like Barea and Papanikolaou but miss out on the $ bc im at work and didnt get service until 1859 tonight. Then finding out Melo and Nelson arent playing.

• TeamTwerk

@nta87 said...

Booker Hayward favors ain’t doing shit I don’t get it man I still got guys going but my highest score tn is 258 so far

There were a lot of games to choose from. Why did you stack a likely blowout game?. How do you expect Booker and Favors to get rebounds against a team that rarely misses? GS is really good at defense too.

• Beevsbee

KD got 3 blocks where lol but ill take it

• nta87

@TeamTwerk said...

There were a lot of games to choose from. Why did you stack a likely blowout game?. How do you expect Booker and Favors to get rebounds against a team that rarely misses? GS is really good at defense too.

I’m playing the late dk sharpshooter right now late games only

• yoshi2132

Lakers wtf keep the game close

• Beevsbee

Lakers are terrible damn….

• xHotLineBlingx

Ugly game Utah and GS

• Beevsbee

Durant damn one of the greats

• Wrx_guy

Lol lakers have scored 2 amazing points in the 3rd quarter this is pathetic

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).