7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -10.5 ) at Minnesota ( 10.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at New Orleans ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 8.5 ) at Phoenix ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -13 ) at LA Lakers ( 13 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Watchyahead

Booker just joined my do not play list

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Just need D’angelo Russel to get 1 freaking point more to cash for $1000 but in my head to head but dunno if he has the capacity, he sucks ass

• Watchyahead

@JimmyJane said...

Just need D’angelo Russel to get 1 freaking point more to cash for $1000 but in my head to head but dunno if he has the capacity, he sucks ass

I think he got it

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14130/contests/14130-20882451/entries/353480333/scoring?entry=353480338

I knew Foye wass the way to go all the way today without any research – I knew Jameer was sick and tired, and Barton has been great, but also tired, and there was no one left who’s fresh or playing other than Foye, and I love how everyone overlooked him while loading up on Barton. Intuition > Algorithms

• LJNewDay

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

Shout out to Kanter with the Garbage Time save to get me that Santa Slam ticket

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Thank you Thaddeus young for beasting and Saving my team

• chronoxiong

I am fed up with all of this. I have made so many costly decisions and its pissing me off. Lou Williams killed me when I could’ve gone a streaky Monta Ellis and going Mason Plumlee over Olynyk proved to be a huge salary mistake. :(

• ahmeer12

Kanter in garbage time put me far in the money. Put in $13 & won $500. Successful night.

• jmac1204

@LJNewDay said...

Shout out to Kanter with the Garbage Time save to get me that Santa Slam ticket

Yeahhhh he got me to 317.75 on DK for a nice cash…luckily that game turned out the way I thought it would after he only had 6 minutes in the first half.

• marvalgames

@walkoff9 said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/18091860?uc=284745767

nice

• jmac1204

@Ryazan said...

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14130/contests/14130-20882451/entries/353480333/scoring?entry=353480338

I knew Foye wass the way to go all the way today without any research – I knew Jameer was sick and tired, and Barton has been great, but also tired, and there was no one left who’s fresh or playing other than Foye, and I love how everyone overlooked him while loading up on Barton. Intuition > Algorithms

You’re on a little heater, huh?

• KRD227

Went to the Pacers game with my daughter and Rondo trolled me by playing awesome after killing my lineup a few days ago lol. I made a team with my daughter at halftime with about zero research for the late night games which cashed in everything including GPPs.

• FargoBison

Came away with a small profit tonight was looking like a bloodbath early, especially at halftime of the Pacers game. Glad PG13 managed to play one half of basketball at least.

• CutlerAsFk

felton – nelson – crabbe – harden – lebron – dudley – anthony davis – marvin williams – plumlee

in case you were wondering what lineup would get you in last place in 50/50s, there you go. that’s who i rolled with.

• KRD227

@Ryazan said...

You knew Jameer was out and Foye would be running the point before it was announced? Bravo..

Watch out bunnies!

• Bastardicus

Arrggghhhh….I was in a 16 man $100 50/50 and was the ONLY one who took Barea and somehow finished out of the money by 1 point. Had Draymond and just needed him to get one of ANYTHING and he gets yanked with about 3 minutes left. Naturally I screamed NOOOOOOOOO….god that was frustrating. Mr. Barnes finally let me down.

• WestCrook1

Mans lost 10k
    https://twitter.com/draftcheat/status/679901783213252609

• SkateFiend

I’m staring at lineups with Barea, Olynyk, Thaddeus Young AND Anthony Davis that were shut out of the top 60. Those teams won 6 bucks for their efforts (Yahoo).

I’ve scored nearly 300 points a few times and settled for 10 bucks. Often I would be only 5-10 points away from a bigger prize. But I was denied those points because some of the coaches insist on benching useful players for long periods of time.

Yes, I’m looking forward to baseball. I’m not punished there if I achieve a balanced lineup.

• Jamescan22

@nta87 said...

I like this, just a question what do you think the percentage is that you hit over 300? Man lately whether it’s been gpps cash it’s like once in a blue moon… I listen to ppl on here and at the end of the night ppl always coming back saying I hit 320 bla bla like multiple ppl every night

To be honest it’s not hard to hit 300. you just have to not miss the obvious plays of the night or players with high upside.

I’m actually starting to forget how many times I’ve hit 300 because it has been so frequent and it’s because I don’t miss out often on guys that do terribly well. Like for example tonight I had barea in all my lineups and olynyk (3 lineups). 2 out of 3 hit 300 because the other guys didn’t have to do much. I payed up for PG13, cousins, thad young, and threw in some punts like henson.

• NickyBlueEyes

To those who picked Thad Young, why? He’s never been that high of an upside guy before this year and it’s not like the Mavs matchup was ideal, but he just keeps putting up monster games…

• Chief1Champion

@NickyBlueEyes said...

To those who picked Thad Young, why? He’s never been that high of an upside guy before this year and it’s not like the Mavs matchup was ideal, but he just keeps putting up monster games…

Power forwards were weak tonight. I chose to spend up on other positions but Thad has been a solid play for awhile. I had draymond and milsap in other lineups.

• Chief1Champion

Milsap has a high floor but his ceiling is low and you can say the same for Dirk. Draymond is getting expensive and you can’t really trust Favors since Gobert has been out.

• KindGuy

No idea why but he’s a lock in my lineups going forward. Watching the game, you’d think he’s 10k like anthony davis. Freakishly athletic, very dynamic player.

I’ll probably roster him until he goes north of $8k

• Jamescan22

@NickyBlueEyes said...

My first choice at PF tonight was actually henson because philadelphia allows the most blocks to powerforwards and unsurprisingly he had 6 blocks tonight I think. Also because he was cheap and produces over 1fpt per minute and I figured he was a sure bet for atleast 20 mins.

I chose Thad young because I had around 7k left for a forward. He was home, I liked his matchup against dirk, dallas is actually really strong against the center position so I figured if brook lopez has a tough matchup/night thad young will probably have more usage of the ball and would benefit from brook having fewer touches or lack of production.

• jess701

Whats everyone going to do for the withdrawls tonight little nfl?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).