7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Indiana ( -10 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Boston ( -7 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -7.5 ) at Phoenix ( 7.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7.5 ) at Sacramento ( 7.5 ) —- T: 195

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TeamTarek

@GTRandy27 said...

That may be the way to go. Joker burned me last night in my high dollar h2hs

How he burned you? He went like x6

• Njsum1

@TeamTarek said...

How he burned you? He went like x6

I’m guessing he didn’t have any

• hawgfan

https://www.fanduel.com/games/22581/contests/22581-214758607/entries/1366268509/scoring
    At least I beat this guy, lol

• BBWC_10

@zpa1989 said...

does the kuzma madness continue tonight? what do people think

I think Kuzma (With starter minutes) is an 8K player

• zigger77

@BBWC_10 said...

I think Kuzma (With starter minutes) is an 8K player

43 ain’t starter minutes thooooo. But yeah he’s pretty good.

• BBWC_10

@hawgfan said...

https://www.fanduel.com/games/22581/contests/22581-214758607/entries/1366268509/scoring
    At least I beat this guy, lol

Nice chalk one up to the “Underdog”. I’m really not afraid to match up with those guys when they can only enter under 3 lineups.

• zigger77

So this Miami backcourt has fuckin NOBODY. Waiters got hurt last night. There’s legit j rich, Tyler, Ellington, and Derrick Walton jr to play 144 minutes. I don’t see how Tyler/jrich DONT play 40 then Ellington 38 and you STILL have 30 for Derrick Walton jr.

• Jeddy3

• miggs6876

@zpa1989 said...

Don’t see why not. Portland defense doesn’t scare me. Love so many Lakers tonight.

• Njsum1

@zpa1989 said...

I think he’s getting 40 minutes per night with brook out, so he’s always a strong play with those minutes. However, now he gets the pleasure of Aminu defense. I was all over Aminu last night to my dismay, yet kuzma is ranked dead last in DPRM, and I’m going back to the proverbial well with Aminu for 5200. He should be relatively unowne and has 40 point upside.

• miggs6876

@Njsum1 said...

If Kemba is out, which seems unlikely, I’ll just play MCW, he’s 3300, what could go wrong…haha. But seriously that’s a great price if Kemba is out.

I’d add Marvin Williams to the guys to target on Charlotte.

• zigger77

@Njsum1 said...

I think he’s getting 40 minutes per night with brook out, so he’s always a strong play with those minutes. However, now he gets the pleasure of Aminu defense. I was all over Aminu last night to my dismay, yet kuzma is ranked dead last in DPRM, and I’m going back to the proverbial well with Aminu for 5200. He should be relatively unowne and has 40 point upside.

Just like he had draymond D last night. One day his shot is bound to be off tho. Dray did do a good job ball denying at times.

• gaelicgirl

@zpa1989 said...

51.3 FD points last night for $6.8k and his price hasn’t budged, so yeah, I’m all over him again.

Just hope the Blazers can make it a game, Lakers are on fire right now…

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@zigger77 said...

So this Miami backcourt has fuckin NOBODY. Waiters got hurt last night. There’s legit j rich, Tyler, Ellington, and Derrick Walton jr to play 144 minutes. I don’t see how Tyler/jrich DONT play 40 then Ellington 38 and you STILL have 40 for Derrick Walton jr.

That’s what I said earlier…the heat have to be your core, guaranteed minutes and points against the worse defense fantasy wise…this will be the third game I am on them and they have been profitable nights.. Richardson was 9% two games ago, then 16% last night. The other players have been even less owned. Last night I had Richardson and Kuz on 12/15 teams and had RWB and Harden on 9 of the 12 with them with one or other on the rest. tonight I may lock in RWB, Kat, Rich and Kuz on all 15. I am hoping to hear jokic minutes as if he has no limit then will take him over Kat. Also thinking Nurkic tonight after his dud will be sub 5%.

• Njsum1

@zigger77 said...

Just like he had draymond D last night. One day his shot is bound to be off tho. Dray did do a good job ball denying at times.

Aminu def isn’t scaring me off kuzma, as I said 40 minutes for 6800 would be a bargain against Bill Russell. I just like Aminu tonight as well as kuzma is literally the worst defender in the league at the pf position according to espn.

• ghost3490

@Njsum1 said...

There were numerous people here yesterday saying don’t play Kuzma because Draymond was in. I’m not falling for that shit again

• miggs6876

@Njsum1 said...

Aminu defense doesn’t scare me. Have you been watching this guy play. He is the younger version of Lou Williams. Natural scorer if you ask me. Sure he is going to regress at some point. I don’t know how you don’t ride him at 6.8k. I’ll take my chances.

• Njsum1

@Cooper08 said...

. Also thinking Nurkic tonight after his dud will be sub 5%.

You can’t trust nurkic, he’s a couple lineup type player at best IMO. He never gets consistent minutes. He’ll come out and put up 20dk in the first quarter, then finish the game with 25. But if ur feeling it, go with it.

• zigger77

@Cooper08 said...

That’s what I said earlier…the heat have to be your core, guaranteed minutes and points against the worse defense fantasy wise…this will be the third game I am on them and they have been profitable nights.. Richardson was 9% two games ago, then 16% last night. The other players have been even less owned. Last night I had Richardson and Kuz on 12/15 teams and had RWB and Harden on 9 of the 12 with them with one or other on the rest. tonight I may lock in RWB, Kat, Rich and Kuz on all 15. I am hoping to hear jokic minutes as if he has no limit then will take him over Kat. Also thinking Nurkic tonight after his dud will be sub 5%.

Last night I had like 40% of tyler/jrich I think because it was a bad matchup pace wise and dal was playing quite a bit better defensively lately. But tonight they get NO has legit been a bottom 3 defensive team as of late. And they play at a high pace. The one weird thing is the olynk was limited insanely last night and got 25 minutes and then you got bam playing 38 minutes which is GREAT if it happens again but Im not sure why it did.

• RiskyBiscuits

@Njsum1 said...

Aminu def isn’t scaring me off kuzma, as I said 40 minutes for 6800 would be a bargain against Bill Russell. I just like Aminu tonight as well as kuzma is literally the worst defender in the league at the pf position according to espn.

Plus KCP is stuck in CA again. Doesn’t effect his minutes per say, but does give a little usage insurance. If anybody is on the fence.

• miggs6876

I like Jokic tonight but I’m concerned about a blowout. Any thoughts?

• dlogreen

Anyone got the cajones to play Wall tonight?

• miggs6876

I’m thinking about playing 4 Lakers tonight.

• zigger77

@miggs6876 said...

Aminu defense doesn’t scare me. Have you been watching this guy play. He is the younger version of Lou Williams. Natural scorer if you ask me. Sure he is going to regress at some point. I don’t know how you don’t ride him at 6.8k. I’ll take my chances.

The most impressive thing for me is how he always seems to score differently. Step back or mid range or a different kind of layup.

• RiskyBiscuits

@zigger77 said...

The one weird thing is the olynk was limited insanely last night and got 25 minutes and then you got bam playing 38 minutes which is GREAT if it happens again but Im not sure why it did.

Back to Back game minutes are always dicey. Keeping Olynyk fresh for the back end.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).