7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Indiana ( -10 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Boston ( -7 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -7.5 ) at Phoenix ( 7.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7.5 ) at Sacramento ( 7.5 ) —- T: 195

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mmmfriedchicken

Man Beal’s price went up after that 15 point egg. Was hoping to catch him at like 7200… noooopppeee

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@dlogreen said...

Anyone got the cajones to play Wall tonight?

Nah I mean if he was limited to 7 minutes in the first half last game, I dont see how they push him on a b2b but who knows.

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@mmmfriedchicken said...

Man Beal’s price went up after that 15 point egg. Was hoping to catch him at like 7200… noooopppeee

Because they set the prices at like 5 pm ET before the slate starts usually.

• dlogreen

@zigger77 said...

Nah I mean if he was limited to 7 minutes in the first half last game, I dont see how they push him on a b2b but who knows.

Yeah he played 16 minutes last night.. but I actually feel better about it today.. I see those 16 minutes as “active rest”.. he’s probably fresher tonight than yesterday

• Njsum1

@ghost3490 said...

There were numerous people here yesterday saying don’t play Kuzma because Draymond was in. I’m not falling for that shit again

People need to learn how to read. First I never said don’t play kuzma, today or yesterday…I said don’t play Vuc yesterday and don’t be scared off and to use Napier. My advice is generally solid. As solid as anyone who gives an honest opinion.

Second, I said any player who gets 40 minutes is a strong play. Am I going all in, no, he’s on a back to back 3 in 4 after playing over 40 in 3 straight. Eventually the legs will tire. Will I have 25 to 40 percent….probably. Play your game, I’ll play mine. And if you were talked off Kuzma because someone said don’t play him and you liked him, you need to re-evaluate your process.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@dlogreen said...

Yeah he played 16 minutes last night.. but I actually feel better about it today.. I see those 16 minutes as “active rest”.. he’s probably fresher tonight than yesterday

I tend to agree with this for Wall tonight. Wizards just suck without him running the show… I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a completely different team tonight

• RiskyBiscuits

Josh Hart might be back in play too.

• dlogreen

@apeterson8809 said...

I tend to agree with this for Wall tonight. Wizards just suck without him running the show… I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a completely different team tonight

He was 10% owned last night and with a 12 gamer on deck we can reasonably expect to grab him at ~5% tonight I would suspect

• upgradetoquestionable

@zigger77 said...

So this Miami backcourt has fuckin NOBODY. Waiters got hurt last night. There’s legit j rich, Tyler, Ellington, and Derrick Walton jr to play 144 minutes. I don’t see how Tyler/jrich DONT play 40 then Ellington 38 and you STILL have 30 for Derrick Walton jr.

Shhhhhh

• zpa1989

I really want to play kaminsky tonight on FD for 4100. hope Dwight is out. 10x upside for frank I think if we get news Dwight will be held out.

• antzilla810

did a Miami stack with Beastbrook. hope it works out.

• gaelicgirl

@miggs6876 said...

I like Jokic tonight but I’m concerned about a blowout. Any thoughts?

Don’t know about a blowout, but I can’t pay $8.3k for him against GS. Only scored 25.9 against them in DEN.

• monarch

@antzilla810 said...

did a Miami stack with Beastbrook. hope it works out.

Going to need to nail the other three or four picks because 25 percent of the field is doing that tonight.

• Comfort

Was wondering the same about Josh Hart. KCP isn’t playing today or am i wrong about this?

• Jdmjon

Going to try and think outside the box but damn man so hard…

• DirkDigglerz

Liking Kuzma and Draymond still. Dray could’ve had a 50 burger if it weren’t for the turnovers…

• GTRandy27

@TeamTarek said...

How he burned you? He went like x6

Yeah I had full fade on joker, profited on the night thankfully but lost a few high dollar h2hs to joker lineups

• JustDFSin

@zigger77 said...

Last night I had like 40% of tyler/jrich I think because it was a bad matchup pace wise and dal was playing quite a bit better defensively lately. But tonight they get NO has legit been a bottom 3 defensive team as of late. And they play at a high pace. The one weird thing is the olynk was limited insanely last night and got 25 minutes and then you got bam playing 38 minutes which is GREAT if it happens again but Im not sure why it did.

Bam will probably have to play big minutes in order to matchup up with cousins and davis

• Njsum1

@Comfort said...

Was wondering the same about Josh Hart. KCP isn’t playing today or am i wrong about this?

KCP is playing

• Njsum1

@zigger77 said...

Last night I had like 40% of tyler/jrich I think because it was a bad matchup pace wise and dal was playing quite a bit better defensively lately. But tonight they get NO has legit been a bottom 3 defensive team as of late. And they play at a high pace. The one weird thing is the olynk was limited insanely last night and got 25 minutes and then you got bam playing 38 minutes which is GREAT if it happens again but Im not sure why it did.

I’ll be mixing and matching the bigs from Miami, minutes seem insecure to me, yet either bam, olynk, or Mickey will likely have a big game. Just don’t know who. One will probably get into foul trouble so Mickey off the bench is interesting.

• tim51278

Is Schroder playing tonight? If he’s out I love my lineup. Westbrook and KD mixed with value

• Comfort

@Njsum1 said...

KCP is playing

Thanks! Just saw that the Lakers are playing in LA today, thought the game was in Portland.

• antzilla810

Without M. Gasol tonight DJ should get another 20 boards easily.

• RogueGrinder

@zpa1989 said...

does the kuzma madness continue tonight? what do people think

Lopez is still out so yea. I don’t see him sustaining 50 fp per game but he can hit 40’s.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).