6:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Orlando ( -3.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    6:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) —- T: 202.5
    6:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -8.5 ) —- T: 221
    6:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Boston ( -7 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Okla City ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 10 ) at Golden State ( -10 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    9:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JSteele

Jaron Blossomgame is an interesting punt now. Starting, he will get some boards and some putbacks but he won’t really be a big part of the offense. Doesn’t need to do much to hit value

• deepfat

Here are my favorite GPP plays tonight (take it for what it’s worth):

- Gasol: Going to be low owned and likely guarded by Ivica or whatever warm body the Lakers are throwing out there. C’s eat vs LA and I think Gasol gets it done tonight in a slightly pace up game. Price is about right too.

- Dame: Probably lower owned vs. a DAL team on a b2b. Blowout potential sure but still a smash spot and I think he hits value.

- Barnes: If Don Cheech is out, he’s pretty much all they got. Usage goes way up and if the outside shot is on, big upside. Projected ownership is around 5%. Love Barnes tonight.

- Richaun Holmes: Only played 24 min last night in a 3OT game and matches up well with BKN’s weak frontcourt. Gotta think he approaches 30 min tonight if they want to lower Ayton’s minutes. Projected ownership is low as of right now.

Low priced punt:

- Darius Miller: Killing it lately. Gone at least 5x in the last 3 of 5 games and the DVA matchup is a good one vs. SAC.

• JSteele

@deepfat said...

Here are my favorite GPP plays tonight (take it for what it’s worth):

- Gasol: Going to be low owned and likely guarded by Ivica or whatever warm body the Lakers are throwing out there. C’s eat vs LA and I think Gasol gets it done tonight in a slightly pace up game. Price is about right too.

- Dame: Probably lower owned vs. a DAL team on a b2b. Blowout potential sure but still a smash spot and I think he hits value.

- Barnes: If Don Cheech is out, he’s pretty much all they got. Usage goes way up and if the outside shot is on, big upside. Projected ownership is around 5%. Love Barnes tonight.

I’m with you on Barnes also he gets a plus matchup. I doubt his ownership stays at 5% if Don Cheech is out though. I also like the pairing with Barea and Dame should feast.

• gaelicgirl

@deepfat said...

Barnes: If Don Cheech is out, he’s pretty much all they got. Usage goes way up and if the outside shot is on, big upside. Projected ownership is around 5%. Love Barnes tonight.

Took a long look at Barnes this morning, his price would let me upgrade a couple of iffy punts. Had him last night but he didn’t shoot well, while Matthews couldn’t miss. Might be a nice bounce back spot for him tonight.

• okiehorn

Blake griffin sucking 😂 not impressed with the stone cold lock trae Young either. He has some work to do

• mambaland

@JSteele said...

Don Cheech

don cheech>? is that dsjr?

• JSteele

@mambaland said...

don cheech>? is that dsjr?

• draggin49

Hmmm should I pay up for any of the big dollar guys (LBJ/ad/Russ)for gpp on dk

There are just so many plays below them that look like they could have big upside .

• DirkDigglerz

Markannen 60 burger

No Vee-Cee? NO GPP Win (Early Slate). Damn. Have none. Usually throw him in a couple. Only played 4 lines. In for all the $1 and .25cs. 20 max entrys at 6PM! All Da Blossomgame! Dame! Glass Goes Off!

• mambaland

@JSteele said...

Luka Doncic

hmm how did he earn that name? i missed it…kid can ball

• mambaland

fox in…tentatively

• deepfat

Fox a maybe with a balky shoulder.

• JSteele

Unless some crazy value opens up I don’t think I want to pay up for anyone over 10k. Too many good spots for cheaper guys

• deepfat

@JSteele said...

Unless some crazy value opens up I don’t think I want to pay up for anyone over 10k. Too many good spots for cheaper guys

AD the only one I’m going to throw in a lineup. The locker room notwithstanding.

• mambaland

@mambaland said...

hmm how did he earn that name? i missed it…kid can ball

why is donic called don cheech

• JSteele

@mambaland said...

I think it’s just a name made up by forum people

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@mambaland said...

It’s how his name is pronounced

• mstutts2799

Don cic… don cheech… it works

• awall28

KD or PG? Both in good spots. I’ve faded George twice recently and it screwed me royally both times. Can he keep this up?

• JSteele

Is anyone on D Russell after his last couple duds? He’s in a great rebound spot tonight. Dinwiddie if your brave

• byo34

Sorry I haven’t kept up today with the thread… We on Zubac or no?

• draggin49

Is fox injury on his shooting shoulder or the other ?

• JSteele

@byo34 said...

Sorry I haven’t kept up today with the thread… We on Zubac or no?

I like Zubac. They will need him against Gasol with Chandler playing limited minutes. Matchup isn’t the best but he’s a big physical kid he could force his way to a double double pretty easily. I watched that game against the Pelicans and they had no answer for him once he got in the paint.

• Supersharpie

Need some help folks…trying to extend my stay at to 7 and get a piece of that $7000 jackpot.

What is the best PG punt at $4000 or under on FD?

Mack? Brunson? Rozier? Someone else?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).