6:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Orlando ( -3.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    6:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) —- T: 202.5
    6:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -8.5 ) —- T: 221
    6:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Boston ( -7 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Okla City ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 10 ) at Golden State ( -10 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    9:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• deepfat

No Arci, no cash.

• Anton83

the one time i play dollar games im in 5th , was busy playing NFL

• DirkDigglerz

Markannen all day baby!!!! needs some. kore rebounds and blocks

• kbsktbll88

Got Arci at 2.6% owned going for 10x here in the 3rd and it’s getting derailed by Aaron Gordon https://i.imgur.com/ekJdprj.png

• deepfat

Randle scuttling my Arci lineup.

• DirkDigglerz

Blowouts everywhere

• Njsum1

Centers against Brooklyn. Time and time and time again. Doesn’t matter if they’re on a back coming off a triple OT, it just never fails. Glad I got Ayton in 1.

• gaelicgirl

Fading Zubac, feels like a trap.

• RipCityRings

“Parker needs to be ready to play.” I knew it was a long shot, but if he got even 10 minutes he could hit value at 4K.

Got Jrue/AD/Bogdanovic balling, but probably dead in the water if Jabari doesn’t see a little garbage time.

• JSteele

@gaelicgirl said...

Fading Zubac, feels like a trap.

As the only big they have tonight that can hang with Gasol I would advise that is a bad idea.

• ASitar

Barea, Rondo, Anderson or Turner for G on DK?

• Dfspacman

Blossom game for all the deposits

• gaelicgirl

@JSteele said...

As the only big they have tonight that can hang with Gasol I would advise that is a bad idea.

Oh, well.

• Beckhams3Fingers

I just don’t understand why I can’t pick a sub $4K guy that doesn’t absolutely torch all my LUs. Last night it was Muscala, tonight it’s Blossomgame. It’s insane how bad I run, that can NOT be overstated.

And it’s always some crazy BS too. Dude gets the start and he either: a) gets hurt, b) pisses the coach off and gets benched, c) 4 fouls in 19 seconds.

Never ends.

• deepfat

NO-SAC 239 pts. Amazing how good Vegas is.

• draggin49

Had a question relating to showdown on DK. From a strategy standpoint do you want to put the guy you think will be highest scoring on slate (for example tonight LBJ ) in the captain spot ? Or is it better to put a cheaper guy at captain that you like to do well ?

• tonedefrob

DK Xmas slate pricing is softer than I am after 10 jack and cokes.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tonedefrob said...

DK Xmas slate pricing is softer than I am after 10 jack and cokes.

I thought so to at first glance, but it isn’t that bad. Some guys stick out. Dame at 7.8K, but Durant is still 9.3 and he’s 9.4 tonight. Embiid only went down $100 and he should have. PG13’s price is up finally. Mudiay is up to 6.9K. Dray is the same as he’s been. I’d argue ABC is still too expensive. Looks like they’re trying to drive ownership to some of the bigger stars like Curry, LBJ, and Westbrook stand out the most.

It seems like if nothing else they really drove the prices down on the last game.

• mstutts2799

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

I thought so to at first glance, but it isn’t that bad. Some guys stick out. Dame at 7.8K, but Durant is still 9.3 and he’s 9.4 tonight. Embiid only went down $100 and he should have. PG13’s price is up finally. Mudiay is up to 6.9K. Dray is the same as he’s been. I’d argue ABC is still too expensive. Looks like they’re trying to drive ownership to some of the bigger stars like Curry, LBJ, and Westbrook stand out the most.

It seems like if nothing else they really drove the prices down on the last game.

Gonna need your expertise Panda for Christmas Day. May play a ton of cash games so I’ll be studying your posts.

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

Harden cheap too

• Pandamonious

@noddy said...

Gonna need your expertise Panda for Christmas Day. May play a ton of cash games so I’ll be studying your posts.

If I have time I’ll post something. Pretty busy the next 48 hours or so like most. I’ve been ice cold lately though. Probably good I haven’t been posting much as far as advice lately. Probably too early still, but tonight looks like another losing night. That’ll be like 5 of the last 7 nights I think with a couple of really, really bad nights. Maybe no games tomorrow will do me some good although I’ll be prepping for Christmas days game so it’s not like a break.

5 teams that play on Christmas are playing tonight so I’m just hoping there’s no injuries or anything we end up having to wait on as that’ll be a pain in the neck. Pretty sure Boston already escaped unscathed. Still have OKC, POR, GS, and LA to get through.

• Pandamonious

@Petergunz82 said...

Harden cheap too

Yeah, forgot about him. 10.9 is too cheap.

• JSteele

Kevin Knox at sub 6k seems really cheap considering he likes to hang around the perimeter and we all know what perimeter shooting does to these Bucks

• ASitar

Anderson or Rondo? Rondo can throw up a 40 burger at any time but Anderson will be needed on the floor tonight to guard Lebron and his shots been falling

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).