7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5.5 ) at Minnesota ( -5.5 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) — T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) — T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zeeshan2

Who to pay up, and who to not? Hmmm

• tmarohl

Going to have to score 400 tomorrow.

• maddysdaddy0914

Pricing is soft. Liking the skate tho. Some interesting decisions to make.

• zeeshan2

Early look but I like Luka, Lauri, Bazley, Wood, Collins, Thomas Bryant on yahoo he’s 16 bucks), Boucher

• charara1224

Gordon Hayward gonna get tons of usage and fills the stat sheet. Anyone else high on him?

• charara1224

@zeeshan2 said...

Early look but I like Luka, Lauri, Bazley, Wood, Collins, Thomas Bryant on yahoo he’s 16 bucks), Boucher

C Wood i like a lot and Bazley would be a solid play as well

• jv21

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

I want to sleep but I also want to prep for this slate…definitely excited to see how Wednesday games turn out and what wins.

• tmarohl

@charara1224 said...

Gordon Hayward gonna get tons of usage and fills the stat sheet. Anyone else high on him?

Not at all, plus he has a broken finger.

• tmarohl

@zeeshan2 said...

I never play Lauri because he sucks. Much better values than Collins.

• fresh56

yea… i think I’m just gonna stack the cavs and hornets game plus a couple high usage players in the 7k range cough*sabonis, collins*cough and call it a day

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@charara1224 said...

That game looks like a 96-87 stinker. I think I’ll be avoiding it altogether pending some gnarly injury news. At first glance fvv and gobert look like far superior plays in that price range

• maxxxoo

At first glance a few players that look way too cheap on DK: Oladipo (6.1k) J. Brown – no Kemba (6.7k) Zion (7.5k) Bagley (4.9k) & Dort (3.8k)

• zline34

Wish Wood was still on the Grizz at sub 1% every slate. Oh well time to SHAKE things up a bit.

• tmarohl

@fresh56 said...

yea… i think I’m just gonna stack the cavs and hornets game plus a couple high usage players in the 7k range cough*sabonis, collins*cough and call it a day

If you want a game to stack, stack the Phoenix vs Dallas game. Highest total on the slate and lots of value.

• tmarohl

@zline34 said...

Wish Wood was still on the Grizz at sub 1% every slate. Oh well time to SHAKE things up a bit.

Wood was never on the Grizz. He was on Bucks, New Orleans and Detroit.

• tmarohl

@maxxxoo said...

At first glance a few players that look way too cheap on DK: Oladipo (6.1k) J. Brown – no Kemba (6.7k) Zion (7.5k) Bagley (4.9k) & Dort (3.8k)

You are shopping in a higher priced aisle than I am looking at. I see a shitload of guys in the $4000 range that should smash tomorrow.

• zline34

@tmarohl said...

Wood was never on the Grizz. He was on Bucks, New Orleans and Detroit.

I must be thinking of Pistons. Actually it was that 8 game stint with Pelicans.

• tmarohl

Lebron’s price is going to have to drop to about $9000 on FD and about $8,500 on DK before I find him playable.

• realphipps

Sexton. That’s all I’ve got so far.

• tmarohl

@realphipps said...

Sexton. That’s all I’ve got so far.

I don’t see it.

• tmarohl

On a 12 game slate, with pricing as soft as it is, you are going to have to target a score of 400 on DK, and about 425 on FD tomorrow.

• BiGtIGeRs

Mitchell and Dame on the higher end lower priced studs so far Boban, whiteside, Micheal carter williams, Locks Doncic

• madmanjayWV

@charara1224 said...

C Wood i like a lot and Bazley would be a solid play as well

BAZLEY is $10 on yahoo, LOLZ

How many MAVS and SUNS guys are too many for a LU?

I’m hoping 3 is the perfect # on DK

• Ndepompei

Liking Jeff Teague at 4K should take kemba’s minutes

• jessedio

*Edit

Wow, didn’t realize all the value. I guess you can make any kind of lineup on FD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).